Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:32:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE ***  (Read 66048 times)
Crypt0trader

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:16:52 PM

So what do people want from the website? Now that the wallets are entering the final stages, I'm open to looking at the website. Masternodes may follow if the wallets prove successful also but the website is something which can be updated more immediately.

In my opinion the website should be build like most websites of bigger projects like EOS; Reddcoin, Ethereum etc... because the oldschool look of your website makes it look like a scam for some people.
They usually have a front page where there is a fancy picture or animation with the logo and the coin in the center. (maybe a picture of a globe for example) then links to the announcement the wallets some sort of FAQs. You could add a link about the developer like you already did. Then on the second page a whitepaper and or a roadmap with all the explanations concerning the project. The last page has mostly links to the social media sites.
Just have a look at the most valuable coins at the moment I think you know what I'm trying to say.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Johniwaiker

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:36:09 AM

I'm agreed with Crypt0trader, the site must show that the project is a real thing, not a scam. The site must be good looking not like now, it looks like u make it for a couple of hours just to have some site. Nothing personal. And i almost forgot, it's good to have updates in the site, every day-week. So when people go to the site to see that the project evolves.
Crypt0trader

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:55:37 AM

And I would also suggest a telegram Channel or a Discord Channel so that we can communicate on a more regular basis with the Dev and other members of the community. With that we can be more organized in general  Smiley
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:33:13 AM

So what do people want from the website? Now that the wallets are entering the final stages, I'm open to looking at the website. Masternodes may follow if the wallets prove successful also but the website is something which can be updated more immediately.

Well when the wallets are out and working for public and you announce masternodes i will buy all coin ns available on exchanges. Please do inform us

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Crypt0trader

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:15:41 PM

Well when the wallets are out and working for public and you announce masternodes i will buy all coin ns available on exchanges. Please do inform us
Hey leave some for the rest of us too hahah😂
Crypt0trader

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:39:26 PM

I created a Discord group for Social coin I hope It is ok for the DEV if not I will immediately take it down.
Join so that we can communicate more efficiently: https://discord.gg/jb4WqnT
FlyTheW

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:42:54 AM

Is YoBit the only exchange carrying this coin as of now? And are there any mining pools still alive mining this coin?
Crypt0trader

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:45:17 AM

Is YoBit the only exchange carrying this coin as of now? And are there any mining pools still alive mining this coin?
Yes as of Right now yobit is the only exchange that lists social coin. There are mining pools still active ( look at page 51 in this thread). Also think about joining the discord if you are interested in the project makes things easier Wink
SDHarley (OP)

Activity: 778
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:08:40 AM

Sorry for the silence, been tweaking the mob wallets and now need to spend time with the iOS dev to agree testing. We've defined the colours at least Smiley although to be honest that's not really so important Smiley

The thing works, that's the important aspect so now we are embarking upon the focussed testing and getting it released into the store.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Social Cryptos Ltd - Where cryptos can benefit us all.
alexF2007

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:22:05 PM

Sorry for the silence, been tweaking the mob wallets and now need to spend time with the iOS dev to agree testing. We've defined the colours at least Smiley although to be honest that's not really so important Smiley

The thing works, that's the important aspect so now we are embarking upon the focussed testing and getting it released into the store.
Congratulations DEV. Can we use window wallet now, DEV?
Crypt0trader

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:55:28 PM

Nice to hear that! Please join the discord group which I have linked above so we the community and you the devs can communicate more frequently  so that we now what's going on and are not feeling like we have been left in the dark   Cheesy Btw how long do you think the wallets will take until they are released from now?  Cool
the-doctor

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:32:03 PM

great I am glad that more and more community is getting arround. It will stimulate dev to update the project, lot of potenital to grow

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
SDHarley (OP)

Activity: 778
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 12:07:21 PM

So as per Slack and Discord updates, we are now moving into getting the wallet released via the Apple Store. Would be prudent first though to at least ask some of the community to test it, hence my request via Slack and Discord for some assistance with this. So let me know via those routes please if you're interested in assisting with this. Then, provided there are no lasting problems, we will then move to prod release! Smiley

-----------------------------------------------------------
Social Cryptos Ltd - Where cryptos can benefit us all.
ronaldera2

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:38:16 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 11:49:49 AM by ronaldera2

So as per Slack and Discord updates, we are now moving into getting the wallet released via the Apple Store. Would be prudent first though to at least ask some of the community to test it, hence my request via Slack and Discord for some assistance with this. So let me know via those routes please if you're interested in assisting with this. Then, provided there are no lasting problems, we will then move to prod release! Smiley

Was there an ICO for this project or is there going to be any major exchanges for liquidity on this project eventually?

Also you cant be called social network coin and only have a slack, address on here no one uses slack.
Crypt0trader

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:50:09 PM

Was there an ICO for this project or is there going to be any major exchanges for liquidity on this project eventually?

Also you cant be called social network coin and only have a slack, address on here no one uses slack.
Well there is a Discord Group in which the Developer is also involved. Twitter and Facebook news also exist but are updated  less frequent. There was no ICO as far as I Know. As of right Now the project is Really small but we the Community of Corse Hope that we will List the Coin on Bigger exchanges. For that To Happen we Need more Volume and a bigger community. Ifyou are interested you are welcome to join.
https://discord.gg/jb4WqnT
the-doctor

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:47:43 AM

So whats with the app development it passed ages no sign of going out anytime soon as I see.. is this market condition influence devs motivation on development?Smiley

Crypt0trader

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:57:22 AM

So whats with the app development it passed ages no sign of going out anytime soon as I see.. is this market condition influence devs motivation on development?Smiley
@ the-doctor
Well we're just waiting for the link to test the mobile wallets then we can test them I might ask him today when we will get them but I don't want to annoy him to much since he will deliver pretty sure
Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:00:34 AM

@ the-doctor
Well we're just waiting for the link to test the mobile wallets then we can test them I might ask him today when we will get them but I don't want to annoy him to much since he will deliver pretty sure
Yes, we will test. Quickly would be released.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Crypt0trader

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:02:20 AM

@ the-doctor
Yes, we will test. Quickly would be released.
Do you also test the iOS wallets ?
If so did you already receive the link?
yewq888

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:39:51 AM

SocialCoin's strategy is a visionary strategy that lets me see a positive team. Please make the encrypted world a better place!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: