Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:30:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE ***  (Read 66060 times)
Egor_Kabaev

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:28:54 PM

On yobit is hot price and manipulation now))
Market cap is only 2K usd

Watch here https://yobit.io/en/trade/SOCC/BTC/?bonus=XEciI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Egor_Kabaev

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:02:21 PM

Hello gays go to telegram group about SOCC, will be intresting

Join: https://t.me/socc_network
or
Exit: https://t.me/socc_network
Joker07

Activity: 502
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 09:42:41 PM

Hello, all any news about the upcoming swap?
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:48:12 PM

So sd harley did exit scam... sorry for the investors I was right all along..he dumped and abandoned the project... what a shitscammmer and a liar

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kydub

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:44:53 PM

So sd harley did exit scam... sorry for the investors I was right all along..he dumped and abandoned the project... what a shitscammmer and a liar

Can you please provide some evidence to back up your claim? I'm not on discord and haven't been paying much attention recently. I wouldn't be surprised if this was true. I've been following SOCC since it's inception. The idea is great but the coin is practically worthless. There's no way it was worth the effort he put in over like 2 years. If this was a scam, it was a shitty one. Thanks.
midnight_miner

Activity: 652
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 09:47:04 PM

I have added Social Coin to my mining pool here:

http://pool.midnightminer.net/

To help keep the blockchain moving.

I am also setting up a blockchain explorer, it is sync'ing at the moment.  I will post the link once the sync is finished and DNS is updated.
Docent85

Activity: 832

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 05:14:29 PM

Hello, all any news about the upcoming swap?
What SWAP?
When?

midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 03:29:16 AM

YObit wallet for SocialCoin is now in Maintenance... YObit has a reputation of not returning wallets back into operation.  Let's hope the this coin can get onto other exchanges to keep the coin and project liquid.
SDHarley (OP)

Activity: 778

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 09:19:06 AM

Can you please provide some evidence to back up your claim? I'm not on discord and haven't been paying much attention recently. I wouldn't be surprised if this was true. I've been following SOCC since it's inception. The idea is great but the coin is practically worthless. There's no way it was worth the effort he put in over like 2 years. If this was a scam, it was a shitty one. Thanks.

All I'm going to say is that I did nothing of the sort. I didn't dump and abandon. If the accuser can prove otherwise please post it publicly because it wasn't me.

And on the wallet maintenance related points, what is the blockchain doing? If it's not moving, that's why the wallet is in maintenance.

The Discord group still exists and is growing. There is still a chance for what I started if anybody wants to pick it up.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Social Cryptos Ltd - Where cryptos can benefit us all.
midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 06:53:56 PM

And on the wallet maintenance related points, what is the blockchain doing? If it's not moving, that's why the wallet is in maintenance.

The Discord group still exists and is growing. There is still a chance for what I started if anybody wants to pick it up.

@SDHarley

I thought it was because of the blockchain also, however, I have been putting hashing power towards SocialCoin in my pool and there is also hashing from other pools else where, so the blockchain is moving.  I don't see a reason for YObit going into maintenance other than something on their end.

I will keep a couple of miners on SocialCoin in my pool to keep the chain moving.

I also have a Block Explorer available here:
http://socc.midnightminer.net/

It is still sync'ing but should be up to date soon.
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 07:23:56 PM

Are you sure you’re pointing at the same blockchain as the Yobit source? I’ll say one thing about Yobit and that’s they’re pretty crap at updating source. Since SOCC was forked and then attacked I’m no longer sure which source they’ll have compiled.

midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 07:39:29 PM

Are you sure you’re pointing at the same blockchain as the Yobit source? I’ll say one thing about Yobit and that’s they’re pretty crap at updating source. Since SOCC was forked and then attacked I’m no longer sure which source they’ll have compiled.

On Feb 13th the wallet on YObit was online and I xfered out some SocialCoin to my wallet to test if they were on the right chain.

The transfer worked, that is one of the tests I perform before I dedicate any time or effort into a coin.  If the exchange is not on the right chain I won't bother.

Since the time of my test transaction, the wallet went into maintenance, but I see no reason or issues on the blockchian to cause this.
kydub

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:03:10 PM

On Feb 13th the wallet on YObit was online and I xfered out some SocialCoin to my wallet to test if they were on the right chain.

The transfer worked, that is one of the tests I perform before I dedicate any time or effort into a coin.  If the exchange is not on the right chain I won't bother.

Since the time of my test transaction, the wallet went into maintenance, but I see no reason or issues on the blockchian to cause this.

Usually, Yobit auto-drops wallets for stale blockchains to maintenance mode. This happened a lot in the beginning of SOCC when there wasn't enough hash power to push the block forward. But, if prohashing is on the correct blockchain then it looks like there's plenty of activity even today. https://prohashing.com/explorer/Socialcoin/ So I'm guessing it's something on yobit side.
midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 08:40:42 PM

Usually, Yobit auto-drops wallets for stale blockchains to maintenance mode. This happened a lot in the beginning of SOCC when there wasn't enough hash power to push the block forward. But, if prohashing is on the correct blockchain then it looks like there's plenty of activity even today. https://prohashing.com/explorer/Socialcoin/ So I'm guessing it's something on yobit side.

Yes, and also my Block Explorer and Pool show the same chain.

Looking at on of the YObit wallet addresses, it looks like they were doing some wallet maintenance up until Feb 17th:
http://socc.midnightminer.net/address/SZEyZGhhd2ioEdy3PeXYTcB9RyUJhmrjVR

Then there was a mini pump on the coin on March 9th while the wallet was in maintenance.... not to sure what to make of the mini pump.

SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 08:37:30 AM

Shortly before what I considered to be the official explorer went offline it showed vastly less blocks found than prohashing’s explorer claimed. So maybe Yobit have updated then. Quite why the wallet is in maintenance though, in that case, I don’t know. The good doctor will claim conspiracy, but whatever.

Joker07

Activity: 502

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 01:10:59 PM

Who holds 24372124.00000000 SOCC New team?
http://socc.midnightminer.net/address/SZEyZGhhd2ioEdy3PeXYTcB9RyUJhmrjVR
Big amount!!
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:43:12 PM

Shortly before what I considered to be the official explorer went offline it showed vastly less blocks found than prohashing’s explorer claimed. So maybe Yobit have updated then. Quite why the wallet is in maintenance though, in that case, I don’t know. The good doctor will claim conspiracy, but whatever.

Hey Harley, you are saying that others can pick up the project to continue building it , but if I ask you what are the 3 first things that you feel should happen to redress this project, what you would say ? Also there 24372124 in the top wallet , how are they distributed if someone is able to step it and deliver value ?
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 10:56:25 PM

Hey Harley, you are saying that others can pick up the project to continue building it , but if I ask you what are the 3 first things that you feel should happen to redress this project, what you would say ? Also there 24372124 in the top wallet , how are they distributed if someone is able to step it and deliver value ?

No idea on the owner or distribution of the top wallet. That amount looks very unbalanced. Actions would be to confirm and secure blockchain source then ascend to block height to ensure original chain has control. This all assumes somebody wants it as a going concern and doesn’t want to start over with a token swap. I wouldn’t want to, not now. I’m still working on this for COMC but SOCC is in a different place with people actually invested in it. Then later would look to redevelop info PoS hybrid. I’d been convinced by others to take it in that direction before it all went south. Still think it’s the thing to do.

CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:11:33 PM

Can i also use this on my Windowscomputer?
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 08:10:22 AM

Can i also use this on my Windowscomputer?

Windows wallet, yes.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: