Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:31:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanting to sell one of my vehicles for BTC. Is this possible?  (Read 767 times)
Reflexify (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:20:53 AM

Its nothing special. But its in amazing condition. It's a 1992 Dodge Shadow ES Hatchback. Going to use the cash I make if I were to sell it on craigslist or however to purchase BTC. So I figured why not just try and sell it to someone for some? Tried finding sites and OpenBazaar seemed like about the only somrewhat decent option. I live in Ohio, so obviously it would have to be in the US. And im guessing shipping a car would cost a lot..but if anyone has any advice or would like to know more or input would be appreciated. I'll post a few pics of the car just because.

https://i.imgur.com/vwrS9ya.jpg
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mandertherick

Activity: 206
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:17:58 PM

Its nothing special. But its in amazing condition. It's a 1992 Dodge Shadow ES Hatchback. Going to use the cash I make if I were to sell it on craigslist or however to purchase BTC. So I figured why not just try and sell it to someone for some? Tried finding sites and OpenBazaar seemed like about the only somrewhat decent option. I live in Ohio, so obviously it would have to be in the US. And im guessing shipping a car would cost a lot..but if anyone has any advice or would like to know more or input would be appreciated. I'll post a few pics of the car just because.

I don't think you should do the sale outside the USA, only if the person is willing to pay everything and do the paperwork for it. Plus take more photos and with your username so people will know they are more real since you are a newbie, also more detail on the Item that you are selling which in this case is the card would be appreciated by everyone.

Bitrated Profile   Telegram: @TravisAntonio, ask for Whatsapp if you are interested. My public bitcoin address
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:33:52 PM

If you take as good as care as your nails as the car I don't see why you couldn't sell it rather quickly. It looks like you are in USA, I have seen a few ads on crag list where it says bitcoin accepted, maybe try that?
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 07:39:59 PM

but if anyone has any advice or would like to know more or input would be appreciated.

You can sell your care for whatever you want to accept for it! Just make sure you get a good price. You can post a proper sales ad on this forum, look at others to get some ideas for the information you might need. A few that come to mind - several pictures, mileage, condition, any damage that exists or has been repaired, terms of the deal, how delivery or pick up can occur, and obviously the price you're looking for.

This is a meeting place for a lot of things, not the least of which is to sell things. Just like Craigslist, it's under your terms.

Do you own any Bitcoin now?

Good luck to you!
Reflexify (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:21:13 PM

https://i.imgur.com/vwrS9ya.jpg

If you take as good as care as your nails as the car I don't see why you couldn't sell it rather quickly. It looks like you are in USA, I have seen a few ads on crag list where it says bitcoin accepted, maybe try that?

Thank you. Yes im in Ohio, south east. Ill upload more pics. Im a noob and haven't figured out how to post a pic properly but I will Google it when im home at my PC,  but I have owned bitcoin and am very interested in it and it would be easier for me to be paid coin than cash since im going to buy it tegardless.
Ill upload two more Imgur links at least,  and take more when I get home.
Interior is red the and in amazing condition. Smoke free car. It has a brand new head gasket. New tires. A Original stock body. 2.5 L Engine. 4 Cylinder. Automatic.  No problems at all, new brakes. Tires,  spark plugs, wires, distributor cap, coil pack, new timing belt. AC and heat work. Hardly any rust. Frame is in great condition.
Tazmo

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:23:52 AM

You could trade it for whatever you want like a TV set or something
Reflexify (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:06:00 AM

Would want BTC, not a TV. Gots me one of them there Television sets already.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:53:23 AM

Yes of course it is possible. All you have to do is look for someone who wants to use up the bitcoins he has store to buy a car Shocked jokes apart, here is a thread in bitcointalk where op was asking How To Buy A Car With Bitcoin:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1977656.0

Maybe you two guys can patch up and have a deal. If you can sell it in a good price, don’t forget me to tip some of your profits Smiley
Edward2020

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:30:47 AM

Is it a brand new car and how much is it
Anegg

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:08:39 AM

It is possible, but there are variable to consider. If you are just selling the car for bitcoin only, other than being able to accept all kinds of currencies it will probably take a long time to find a trustworthy buyer for your car. The person also should be around your area to avoid being scammed, in case they don't send the bitcoin and you have shipped the car. Good luck finding a buyer, it will be hard

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆