Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:05:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crowdfunding site to use for starting a bitcoin project  (Read 503 times)
ripplehd1 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:22:57 PM

wondering which is the best site to raise funds to start a new business startup and actually get investments for your project, I'm planning on starting a bitcoin escrow transaction website where all the escrow members from bitcointalk will register to do the trades.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:10:50 AM

wondering which is the best site to raise funds to start a new business startup and actually get investments for your project, I'm planning on starting a bitcoin escrow transaction website where all the escrow members from bitcointalk will register to do the trades.

Do you mean Kickstarter and Indiegogo,or you mean cryptocurrency crowdfunding?
I don`t trust cryptocurrency crowdfunding platfroms,but a crowdsale might go the work.
How will you convince all the escrow members from bitcointalk to participate in your project?
I trusted escrow member doesn`t need a third party escrow service to do his trades.
Will you charge them fees,or your service will be 100% free? 

ripplehd1 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:42:36 AM

I don`t trust cryptocurrency crowdfunding platfroms,but a crowdsale might go the work.
How will you convince all the escrow members from bitcointalk to participate in your project?
I trusted escrow member doesn`t need a third party escrow service to do his trades.
I will charge them fees on every transaction and I will try to run signature campaigns and make them signup to my new website that way. I might offer bounties as well but this is when the business starts running and has a good amount of seo, advertisements and is generating revenue.
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:14:01 PM

if you want open escrow service you must trusted, the first must develop trust
althought youre site is perfect, all people never use youre service without high trust

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

Trustedintrading

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 11:20:59 PM

Tokenmarket would seem to be the place to be at the present time.
TheBitcoinBoy

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:09:48 AM

ICO. its trending
NickChandi

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:24:04 AM

I am also interested in finding out what are few major crowdsale platforms? I search Google but search results don't seem to be that accurate or at least doesn't match up with what I thought they are (tokenmarket and tokenhub). Any insights?

David19

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:25:17 AM

If you ask me for bitcoin projects I'd rather use bitcointalk to crowdfund or just find a singular investor than use any of the big sites like indiegogo and kickstarter
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: