Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:01:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price and Alt coin  (Read 185 times)
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:47:44 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment tool, while its price has a strong volatility. Many Althingi of the top 20 are powerful and innovative technology platform, which is still to come. Therefore, their cost may rise to tens or even hundreds of times in the coming years or even months

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:52:30 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment tool, while its price has a strong volatility. Many Althingi of the top 20 are powerful and innovative technology platform, which is still to come. Therefore, their cost may rise to tens or even hundreds of times in the coming years or even months
I do not think so, maybe you're right, but Bitcoin is king. When Bitcoin is lowered, Altcoin will decrease or stand still
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:28:38 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin and etherum are two profitable long-term coins. They will not go down much, but with time will bring profit. And I think bitcoin will grow more than $ 25,000 at the end of 2018. But I think you're best off waiting to end the ICO campaign and invest in a coin recently launched on the market. You just have to win! Grin Grin Grin

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:47:57 PM

Yes i believe so and we are witnessing it as there are many altcoins in the market who have reached new heights like there has been huge amount of profit for those early bird investors int he altcoins like ripple and other crypto currency but this will not change the fact that bitcoin is the king of crypto world but bitcoin needs to try and implement new features which altcoins are coming up with nowadays.

Am I spamming? Report me!
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:34:11 PM

Hi everyone, I can't see similar topic so I create this one!

I see Btc Price look go up and down so quickly. I think it because money transfer from btc to altcoin from trader. How can this situation can continue?
And anyone can predict what happen in the future with BTC price ( like one must die for other) because day by day, bitcoin look like just a statue, the value decrease.

The hard decline in bitcoin these days, not only (because traders move Bitcoin to Altcoin), but there is another factor, namely: the closing of the largest cryptocurrency exchange in South Korea, and this is very influential on the price index (According to the CoinDesk bitcoin price index ).

hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:47:57 AM

If you monitor the market and have enough knowledge about digital currency, the price of bitcoin is more valuable than any other altcoins because it has the highest value in the crypto world. Altcoins depends on the bitcoins price and for me; we should never ignore them because some of them keep on proving their potential through their investors and supporters. When it comes in transaction fee, bitcoin is too expensive than any other alternative coins.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:52:31 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency market has a massive profit taking as December of 2017 started it all. I really didn't imagine it would happen this way but of course seeing it now it starting to make things clear. With a whole new level of participation from other people then of course many of them experience gains and with just one FUD it will create a domino effect of selling which it seems that shifting to other altcoins is not an option anymore since every other altcoin is also down with no options you either be stuck or sell at a loss.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
sallee2

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:06:29 AM

I see Btc Price look go up and down so quickly. I think it because money transfer from btc to altcoin from trader. How can this situation can continue?
And anyone can predict what happen in the future with BTC price ( like one must die for other) because day by day, bitcoin look like just a statue, the value decrease.
As you have seen at the moment the bitcoin copper is showing signs of mitigation due to some negative information from korea charge. I think the upcoming bitcoin will drop sharply, s the other coin will also decrease.
The Korea e-commerce Competition Authority is opposed to the proposal by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Korea to prohibit pre-encoded transactions in Korea, but is called upon to impose taxation on such activities.
eugene_leonard (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:56:24 PM

As you have seen at the moment the bitcoin copper is showing signs of mitigation due to some negative information from korea charge. I think the upcoming bitcoin will drop sharply, s the other coin will also decrease.
The Korea e-commerce Competition Authority is opposed to the proposal by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Korea to prohibit pre-encoded transactions in Korea, but is called upon to impose taxation on such activities.

I see this year may be the challenge for the whole Crypto world. Government around the world tries to limit crypto activity from people. I think we will see more actions like Korea Government did.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: