Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:49:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will the next BTC bubble be... (after this pops)  (Read 1455 times)
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:42:50 PM

I don't think we are in a bubble now. We were before but that pops out and we again gain a momentum. But even if we are, that should not matter. We should keep a long term view for bitcoin. Whatever happens in short term should not be considered. Because I know whatever happens we ll have a good profit by the end of this year. These short term pumps and dumps shouldn't be paid attention.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:58:38 PM

Mate when bubbles pop usually prices go down instead of going up, seems like you want it to crash and at the same time you want it to rise.

What kind of a sick and twisted mind do you have? important thing in Bitcoin community is the support, when we have the full support of almost

Everyone I don't think we would be in need of anything else, as long as people have faith we're OK. however if you have noticed it miners started

To show some signs of improvement, I have been transacting for a week now with fees lower than 100 sats/B and 10-15 mins confirmation intervals.

It was about time they feel threatened by other altcoins.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:48:01 AM

I would predict about 3X the current peak in USD of 3K so we would be nearing the 10,000 dollar a coin after this bubble pops.
With some serious movement from the 5 to 7k range then a push towards that point.
That said after the correction the price may well just get stuck at 4 to 5 K and stay there until the next rally that pushes it even larger than 10K.
(Or it could be fundamentals we will know in August how sentiment goes)

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:10:53 PM

With everything in motion set for bitcoin, any price is achievable any time now. Think that stable price after activation will be around 3500 dollar per one Bitcoin, after everything goes well with implementation of segwit. Im positive on this cuz I expect same effect as seen in Litecoin, so I dont expect for price to go down just up.

Also will this effect some alts in price, yes I believe so and expect this to happen.

This is good to find you optimistic about bitcoin in future but the truth is that you have to be get ready for any type of the situation. To be very honest I am very much confused at the moment about the segwit stuff that what will be the result of it and how will it be impacting for the holders.

Recently I read an article about bitcoin bubbles, it explains the last stage of bubble for current season yet to happen. It means we may have another round of rally too.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:55:35 PM

Both the sides whether good or bad are fighting hard over this topic whether we are currently in a bubble or not, I can only say that time will let everyone know about this so we should stop speculating too much over this.
About the bubble part, IMHO I really don't think that this is a bubble because when alts are gaining too much because of their usage as well as different implementations like segwit and PoS strategy, why not Bitcoin deserve to be on such higher prices? Why are we talking about burst here when a bubble isn't there? Times are different now as lots of users are being added to cryptonomic world daily and they are not stupid who are buying Bitcoins at such high rates and Btc is even getting sold at extremely premium rates in many countries, are they getting in just for profits?
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:48:14 AM

there is no bubble and even if there were it has already popped with the latest big drop down and price now is at a very nice correction.
and in the future even if price goes down it is not because of existence of a bubble, it will be because of hundred other reasons (mostly drama and political)!
Yes, I agree many people called it a bubble when the BTC price reached $2900 before the recent price drop and if it was a bubble the price would have taken a longer time to stable again and is progressing with crossing $2700. This increase of the price shows the strength of bitcoin.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:32:54 AM

So we are most likely on a bubble (but i believe we are going higher). And please dont be stupid and dont tell me we are not in a bubble. We are... My believe is that once it pops (my estimate is that it will go to something around 3500 or even higher). Poeple said 5000 i dont know about that. My amateurish expecatation is pop at 3500 (or even higher because of sgwit) and then crash (dont know how low, i would hope for 1300) and then stabilize around 1800-2200 range for several months (i hope not few years :-D :-( ).

My question aims even further- what will the next bubble after this one be? What will be the reason to push BTC (little) over 10 000 USD per BTC in the next dew years?
My tip is the "collapse" of EU or some countries within EU (European Union) and the flight of money out of the country (i dont believe USD will collapse anytime soon (i used to believe it few years back, but im out of this mindset)?

What will the reason behind the next BTC bubble be?
It seems the bubble is bursting already at the moment, so to me this is as far as it will go at the moment, the next big thing could come very quickly if we get segwit activated and I think bitcoin could reach up to 5000 dollars in that instance only to go back to 4000 at the end of the bubble.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:58:16 PM

there is no bubble and even if there were it has already popped with the latest big drop down and price now is at a very nice correction.
and in the future even if price goes down it is not because of existence of a bubble, it will be because of hundred other reasons (mostly drama and political)!
Yes, I agree many people called it a bubble when the BTC price reached $2900 before the recent price drop and if it was a bubble the price would have taken a longer time to stable again and is progressing with crossing $2700. This increase of the price shows the strength of bitcoin.

We are gonna experience the real bubble for upcoming month. It will not be big but it will be good one, maybe it wont be like it was in May when i really didnt think price can go so fast that high. But think that when activation of segwit occur we will see real bubble in motion.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀