Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:16:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pay you BTC to create custom Altcoin from Litecoin source  (Read 347 times)
hacktron (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:28:45 PM

Hello, I would like to find someone to catch me up to speed with cryptocurrency by...

-breaking down the litecoin source code
-cover the main parameters used in developing altcoins
-premining
-compiling
-wallets

Pretty much a one on one altcoin and wallet creation.

I want to learn, and do not want to just pay someone online to make it for me as that is easy to find.

I am familiar with linux, use ubuntu, mint, and a few other distros. compile code for other things so I am somewhat familiar I just want someone that knows more so I don't take so long trying to figure everything out. --> Huh<--

knowledge for me BTC for you.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BtcKing 1

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:10:11 PM

so you want a teacher ? i can do that ! how much you wiling to pay ?
hacktron (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:05:57 AM

I was kinda thinking that the teacher would post or pm me the hourly rate. I have no idea on how long it will take but after doing some research it seems there is a lot of information on this. I am such a noob just jumping into it, and even though I am just getting the jist of things pretty quick lurking around here, I would really still want someone to going into the real details of coin design so that I can follow how things should or can evolve.

make sense or am I going off on a tangent ??

thx
BtcKing 1

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:18:54 AM

I was kinda thinking that the teacher would post or pm me the hourly rate. I have no idea on how long it will take but after doing some research it seems there is a lot of information on this. I am such a noob just jumping into it, and even though I am just getting the jist of things pretty quick lurking around here, I would really still want someone to going into the real details of coin design so that I can follow how things should or can evolve.

thx

it make sense but first you need to learn some programming language if you are wiling to build your coin from scratch otherwise you good to go  Wink
Trnsmssn

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:36:01 PM

thx

it make sense but first you need to learn some programming language if you are wiling to build your coin from scratch otherwise you good to go  Wink

like JavaScript language
BtcKing 1

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:40:52 PM

thx

like JavaScript language
yeah but you don't need javascript in coin creation basically all you need is some basic C++ knowledge and i think linux too
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: