Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:32:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEAR TRAP WARNING  (Read 3381 times)
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:27:18 AM

this might be the dumbest thread I've seen on this forum so far

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:38:19 AM

I have said this for years about the bloat and crap network. Now people realized Eth network is fuckup even little 10 year old girl can code and see it coming. This scam is done.
So says the ARK shill. Put a cake in it. Now is the perfect time to buy the ETH dip and fill your bags.

Yes, Ark fixing this bloat and scale issue, watch and learn. If I were you I would dump all the vaporware scam eth but then i'm sure you is just shill insider.

"Ethereum can't even handle as many transactions as Bitcoin without grinding to a halt. Complete and utter shit". LOL
Eth is some little kid shit I've spot seen the beginning.

How does Ark fix the scale issue? I noticed the price of ark also taking a big hit at the same time as ethereum, why is this?

This is not ark thread, go to Ark Slack and ask question if you want to know.
This vaporware little shit ethorium have nothing to compare to Ark.

ARK IS A SCAM. period
Amen. What these ETH hating troll losers don't realise that even if ETH corrects by 50% it's still UP 2000x it's March price.

When bitcoin corrected in 2014 it dropped almost 90%. When coins correct they usually drop 70%-80%. Show me what coin hasn't gone through a fast ramp up like Etherium that hasn't then had a major correction.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
AmarO

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:48:02 AM

When bitcoin corrected in 2014 it dropped almost 90%. When coins correct they usually drop 70%-80%. Show me what coin hasn't gone through a fast ramp up like Etherium that hasn't then had a major correction.

Are you dumb? BitCoin had that drop before Crypto was mainstream like it is getting now. ETH is at the forefront of Crypto along with BTC and Crypto has just started hitting mainstream to where my friends who I don't even talk to about Crypto are making jokes involving paying strippers in Crypto. Chill out bro lmao. This dude is basically saying history repeats itself for everything and doesn't bring any context into it. ETH will be bought up so fast if it has a big drop.
Viper1

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:07:00 AM

Are you dumb? BitCoin had that drop before Crypto was mainstream like it is getting now. ETH is at the forefront of Crypto along with BTC and Crypto has just started hitting mainstream to where my friends who I don't even talk to about Crypto are making jokes involving paying strippers in Crypto. Chill out bro lmao. This dude is basically saying history repeats itself for everything and doesn't bring any context into it. ETH will be bought up so fast if it has a big drop.
The fact that you immeditely turn to a personal attack says you're full of shit with nothing of value to say... Again though, show me a bunch of coins that have had a fast ramp up like ETH that have not corrected down a large amount. Can you? Or are you just a mindless shill spreading bullshit.

AmarO

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:57:33 AM

The fact that you immeditely turn to a personal attack says you're full of shit with nothing of value to say... Again though, show me a bunch of coins that have had a fast ramp up like ETH that have not corrected down a large amount. Can you? Or are you just a mindless shill spreading bullshit.

Stratis went from .10c in March to $10 recently, that's 100x. Ethereum went from $20 March to $400 recently, that's 20x, not to mention Ethereum was stable at $10 for 1+ years until now.

You want to go even further back?

Stratis went from .1c in August 2016 to $10 recently, that's 1000x. Ethereum went from $10 August 2016 to $400 recently, that's 40x.

Please shut up now and stop spewing ignorant nonsense.
Natalya

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:41:55 AM

ShapeShift was hacked yesterday.This is the reson,why many coins are falling in price right now,but Etherum will be ok after dump for sure

″ Working on Implementing                 WEBSITE        ANN THREAD
                  DASH's Decentralized Governance,              TERRACOIN 1.0 [ TRC ]  EST 2012                 REDDIT          GITHUB
                     Masternodes and Instant Sent..           TWITTER        BTC GARDEN
testerman

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:52:02 AM

ETH is correcting right now , (it rised too quickly) , time for a small correction , no need to panic .
I Sold some ETH (bought it at very low prices lol) and diversifying in ETC , ZEC , BTC
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:49:17 PM

guys, eth is crashing. GDAX sold major eth, now trading is blocked.
Sorry I read the news related to this post on twitter, I have not understood what the GDAX means.
If you know it, please briefly.
Thanks  Wink

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8102

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:56:10 PM

Sorry I read the news related to this post on twitter, I have not understood what the GDAX means.
Thanks  Wink

GDAX is a rebranded Coinbase exchange; Global Digital Asset eXchange
Viper1

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:54:58 PM

Stratis went from .10c in March to $10 recently, that's 100x. Ethereum went from $20 March to $400 recently, that's 20x, not to mention Ethereum was stable at $10 for 1+ years until now.

You want to go even further back?

Stratis went from .1c in August 2016 to $10 recently, that's 1000x. Ethereum went from $10 August 2016 to $400 recently, that's 40x.

Please shut up now and stop spewing ignorant nonsense.
So your response to "show me coins that have had a large fast ramp up without a big correction", is to point to two coins that have been in the midst of a large ramping up the last few months. That's brilliant.

I think this applies in this case

Greater fool theory

Greater fool theory states that bubbles are driven by the behavior of a perennially optimistic market participants (the fools) who buy overvalued assets in anticipation of selling it to other speculators (the greater fools) at a much higher price. According to this explanation, the bubbles continue as long as the fools can find greater fools to pay up for the overvalued asset. The bubbles will end only when the greater fool becomes the greatest fool who pays the top price for the overvalued asset and can no longer find another buyer to pay for it at a higher price.

DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:13:41 PM

ShapeShift was hacked yesterday.This is the reson,why many coins are falling in price right now,but Etherum will be ok after dump for sure
How come you are the single person who know about this hack,i did not find anything about it in the entire internet and you come up with a theory that shape shift which is one of the major service providers was hacked,stop creating FUD news,expect small corrections every now and then and never expect the market to shoot all the time. Tongue
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:21:29 PM

The problem is that talk can be enough to ruin a coin.  These prices are so flimsy that a single wrong comment here or there can make or break a coin.  Personally, I don't have ETH, always thought that both forks had some nice features, just never went far with it, but I think that it has enough of a foundation and history that no matter where the price goes, there is a base level that it will not drop below. 
Tolrem

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:28:15 PM

ETH is a shitcoin with shady operatives. It's poor for crypto and these "bigger than BTC" shills. It will be replaced.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
kalisto

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:49:42 PM

vitastick's coin will be the reason we will get heavy regulations on crypto in the near future, muchos gracias fucktards
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:37:30 AM

Thanks  Wink

GDAX is a rebranded Coinbase exchange; Global Digital Asset eXchange

Thanks for the explanation. Although very short.  Smiley
I have been looking for it on Google, I got it in this forum.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █