Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:53:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]The Tap Project-Multi-Platform,In-game Currency-Pays to Play!  (Read 22323 times)
cryptoworldwide

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 06:38:33 PM

Hi, Any social media bounty campaign?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tap Project (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Tap Into A World That Is More Than Just Gaming

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 08:18:20 PM

To earn tapcoins are you introducing it to existing games or developing your own games from scratch?

android / ios or creating your own store?

To earn Tap Coins we are currently in talks with gaming developers to have Tap Coins integrated into their current games. Thus allowing you to earn Tap coins while playing your current gaming titles. We have met with mobile, pc, and console developers so far.

~www.tapproject.net~ Transferable In-game Multiplatform In-game Currency
Tap Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 08:36:32 PM

do you plan to create another thread for bounty rewards I guess new developed coins really needs advertisement inside and outside the forum, just curious if what would be the plan funding for this and how will you divide the bonus rewards. lets wait and see and more luck to you dev.

Loading up another thread for the Bounty program as we speak, it has been listed here but we will add another one Smiley Thanks for the question!

Tap Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 08:39:03 PM

Hi Cryptoworld, we have just listed our social media campaign rules and terms. Smiley

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:06:50 PM

To earn tapcoins are you introducing it to existing games or developing your own games from scratch?

android / ios or creating your own store?

To earn Tap Coins we are currently in talks with gaming developers to have Tap Coins integrated into their current games. Thus allowing you to earn Tap coins while playing your current gaming titles. We have met with mobile, pc, and console developers so far.

Thanks for the info, will any game titles from which you have successfully negotiated deals with be publicly listed here prior to the ICO?

This would give us a real world example of how it will work and more confidence in the coin

maskeffec

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:40:41 AM

Wallet Address to receive TTT : (Please do not use exchange address
wallet ETH ?
RandomEvent

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:57:25 AM

Here is a medium article I put together last night to highlight what Tap Coin is bringing to the table

https://medium.com/@rorypiant/why-tap-coin-ttt-aba1c30a45
paladin_AOE

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:11:59 AM

wallet ETH ?

you can use https://www.myetherwallet.com and creat now
goodluck
Tap Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 08:55:59 AM

wallet ETH ?

Just to confirm please use an ethereum wallet address to recieve TTT

Tap Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 08:58:18 AM

Here is a medium article I put together last night to highlight what Tap Coin is bringing to the table

https://medium.com/@rorypiant/why-tap-coin-ttt-aba1c30a45

This is an awesome post! Have you signed up for the participation rewards to get thr medium blog post rewards?

cryptoworldwide

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 03:27:11 PM

HI, I can't see any link for registration

Hi Cryptoworld, we have just listed our social media campaign rules and terms. Smiley

cenqiaougubz085

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:40:20 PM

what's the difference between Tap and 1st, for they are both focus on game industry, and 1st is the forerunner, what is your advantage
Tap Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 05:01:53 PM

HI, I can't see any link for registration

The sign up is located on the main page underneath the red "tap rewards sign"..right above the rules section it says "sign up to participate"  . Please let me know if you cannot find it and i can post a link for you Smiley

Tap Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 05:14:23 PM

what's the difference between Tap and 1st, for they are both focus on game industry, and 1st is the forerunner, what is your advantage

Great question. First blood (1st) is the lead on playing e sports games (competitions) and earning 1st tokens for wins. They have  set up a platform on judges and monitors to record each win to ensure the victor is given 1st tokens. The tap coin, however, allows gamers to trade in their digital game currency for  Tap coins (TTT), these TTT can then be transfered to other games on the tap platform thus growing your wallet as you continue to play Smiley

Tap Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 11:12:56 PM

All those that have asked for translations will receive confirmation in the next couple of days, thank you! Smiley

cryptoworldwide

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 11:15:59 PM

I Have just joined campaign, how can you rectify my posts in Facebook and twitter? where can I see my stakes and participation list?

Great question. First blood (1st) is the lead on playing e sports games (competitions) and earning 1st tokens for wins. They have  set up a platform on judges and monitors to record each win to ensure the victor is given 1st tokens. The tap coin, however, allows gamers to trade in their digital game currency for  Tap coins (TTT), these TTT can then be transfered to other games on the tap platform thus growing your wallet as you continue to play Smiley

Tap Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 11:25:42 PM

I Have just joined campaign, how can you rectify my posts in Facebook and twitter? where can I see my stakes and participation list?

For your posts on Facebook and twitter we will use the #tapcoin to do a quick searchable filter. Then multiple confirmations will be done with the user names and social media that you have listed on the sign up form. We currently have a participation list secured on our server to ensure privacy.

sergsen

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:41:29 PM

Joined the company's bounty twitter and facebook. Good luck to us!
sezyumx

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:45:37 PM

Beautiful project . It would be better if Escrow .

Tap Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 08:15:06 PM

That interesting, is it covered all games that already have coins and those that are about to be released? I haven't read the whitepaper yet, I'll do this later... What's the supply of this project? Which exchanges are already negotiating with you? Good Luck!

Currently we are in talks with both indie developers and some medium sized (A-AA) developers ! Upon the agreement each developer will be issued a vault to house Tap Coins that are provided. At this moment we have begun talks with liqui to have The Tap Coin traded om their exchange

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: