Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:09:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a moderator. Hilariousandco  (Read 250 times)
Golfimbul (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:35:48 AM

This about the change signature bounty campaign.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087934.0

Because i hate the rule of the "change ico" signature campaign to give the reward based on how many the post already made by the participants. And the rules should be changed.

This give the more chance for some users to spamming the forum, The moderators should ban those accounts.

I'm finding some accounts that related to the spamming activity.

Here's my list

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=970504 (this account made almost 50 post just in a day and a lot of the just shit post to increase the post count) Here  some examples about that.

Is there any social media bounty  of this project ?

not yet

where are the bounty points from last week?

they are over there. some of them are still in Progress but you got your Points for this week.

thanks, just saw it!

Am I the only one that cannot see BNB Coin bouncing back to the ATH? What's the point in Binance when they can't target the millions of users in China?

they can't target them right now. Give it 5 months and we'll be back at the ATH
https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001567991

I thought the same, I can't wait 5 months, so shoot me now.

don't invest what you need

And

I'm guessing Sonm, Datum, NEO and Change.

Sonm because the tech is incredible, the team is very active, and the only reason why its value is so low is because the ICO was a disaster, people didn't get their bonus or something and the ICO price was higher than the listing price. Either way I'm convinced it could go to 8$ a coin, which is x100.

Datum because there's billions and billions in the data market right now, just run 1 facebook ad for a week adn you'll know how expensive that is. Datum will allow you to make money selling your own data (likes, dislikes, hobbies, plans, knowledge, ...). About 1.5 billion coins will be sold, 3 billion will be the total supply. 1 ETH gets you 10.000 DAT, which means 1 DAT is about 0.025$. I could definitely see 1 DAT be worth 2.5$, giving Datum a 7.5 billion marketcap.

NEO needs no introduction, right now prices fluctuate around 15$, I'm not saying this coin will be worth 1.500$, but it can definitely go up to 500, giving it a x35 ROI.

Last, Change is the crypto bank of the future. Multiple analysts rate Change Bank as the best crypto bank today, allowing users to pay everywhere in the world, earn Change coin per transaction, cherry pick from the best financial services in the crypto market, and so much more. 1 ETH buys you +- 500 CAG, which makes 1 CAG worth about 0.5$. I could see Change Bank reach 1/10th of Visas marketcap of 230 billion, or a cap of 23 billion. Assuming the total amount of CAG will be 312 million (read it somewhere), each coin will be worth 73$, making it the most profitable investment opportunity out of these 4.

I posted my answer on another thread as well, but I think it's a good answer :p

Sonm because the tech is incredible, the team is very active, and the only reason why its value is so low is because the ICO was a disaster, people didn't get their bonus or something and the ICO price was higher than the listing price. Either way I'm convinced it could go to 8$ a coin, which is x100.

Datum because there's billions and billions in the data market right now, just run 1 facebook ad for a week adn you'll know how expensive that is. Datum will allow you to make money selling your own data (likes, dislikes, hobbies, plans, knowledge, ...). About 1.5 billion coins will be sold, 3 billion will be the total supply. 1 ETH gets you 10.000 DAT, which means 1 DAT is about 0.025$. I could definitely see 1 DAT be worth 2.5$, giving Datum a 7.5 billion marketcap.

NEO needs no introduction, right now prices fluctuate around 15$, I'm not saying this coin will be worth 1.500$, but it can definitely go up to 500, giving it a x35 ROI.

Last, Change is the crypto bank of the future. Multiple analysts rate Change Bank as the best crypto bank today, allowing users to pay everywhere in the world, earn Change coin per transaction, cherry pick from the best financial services in the crypto market, and so much more. 1 ETH buys you +- 500 CAG, which makes 1 CAG worth about 0.5$. I could see Change Bank reach 1/10th of Visas marketcap of 230 billion, or a cap of 23 billion. Assuming the total amount of CAG will be 312 million (read it somewhere), each coin will be worth 73$, making it the most profitable investment opportunity out of these 4.

And other account that doing the same with the previous one.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=22383 (Post bursting in the local thread)

My thoughts, The moderators should give an awareness to the signature manager or the ico founder.

Is there any solution for that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:32:15 AM

This about the change signature bounty campaign.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087934.0

Because i hate the rule of the "change ico" signature campaign to give the reward based on how many the post already made by the participants. And the rules should be changed.

This give the more chance for some users to spamming the forum, The moderators should ban those accounts.

I'm finding some accounts that related to the spamming activity.

Here's my list

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=970504 (this account made almost 50 post just in a day and a lot of the just shit post to increase the post count) Here  some examples about that.

Is there any social media bounty  of this project ?

not yet

I agree
where are the bounty points from last week?

they are over there. some of them are still in Progress but you got your Points for this week.

thanks, just saw it!

Am I the only one that cannot see BNB Coin bouncing back to the ATH? What's the point in Binance when they can't target the millions of users in China?

they can't target them right now. Give it 5 months and we'll be back at the ATH
https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001567991

I thought the same, I can't wait 5 months, so shoot me now.

don't invest what you need

And

I posted my answer on another thread as well, but I think it's a good answer :p

And other account that doing the same with the previous one.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=22383 (Post bursting in the local thread)

My thoughts, The moderators should give an awareness to the signature manager or the ico founder.

Is there any solution for that?

I agree with the smaller ones, I recently joined a new bounty campaign with a rule that you need constructive, +80 character sentences. i did not know that at the time, plus I was unemployed making a living as a trader. I needed as much information as i could find, so I decided to start posting in all threads that i found interesting. I joined the bounty because I thought it could be a good way to make a little extra money. I had no idea how much I could earn when I started. Like I said, I agree with the smaller ones, but the vast majority of my posts are constructive and relevant. also, if you take a look at the last posts you mentioned, i clearly promote Change bank, like I've done with hundreds of posts. That's why i deserve to get my rewards. I've only received 39.65... CAG, which is unfair.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██