Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:39:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase rank?  (Read 2867 times)
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:57:23 PM

The best way to rank up on this site is by actively participating on threads. If you post atleast a couple times per day you will rank up in a couple months. There is a thread which has all the specifics (# of activity needed for a specific rank). Just run a quick search and you should be able to find it quite easily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fokilpt

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:06:00 AM

This is a classic question, which deserves two answers...

First, you can find out details on how a member increases rank at this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0. Which was found in the thread stickied at the top of this Beginner's board called "Newbies Read Before Posting".

Second, there's a lot of answers available in easy to find places. I'm a Newbie too and I've found out so much already without having to post simple questions. Before you post a question or make a new thread you should do a search to see if the information you seek is already easily available.

I'm glad that there is a newbie who really reads stickies and need not ask to post some silly questions that can be answered. Also it can be easily found since it is always pinned at the top or appear first. Though I am being understanding since they're newbies but what a newbie should really do is read and learn since the basic answers are given right in front of them.

So...

How many posts before I get the Founder title?

As you could read a few posts above:

Founder:   Reserved for Satoshi, gets 5 platinum coins under his name.   

You need exactly 932749823 posts and write a 9 pages whitepaper about a crypto currency. Boom, your rank is founder.

I hope that helps.

932749823 posts? Np. I'll be there in no time Wink This is the answer I asked, and this is the answer I needed! Wink

Okay thanks, sorry for posting. But to be honest im so confused in this site because of the designs etc I think. But anyway thanks for answering
To be honest, the forum has user friendly, easy to use interface, and nothing to confuse about the design.
So...

You may get the "Founder" even after few posts, just you need to prove that you are Satoshi, which after seeing your posts..... , well you won't get it !

After seeing my posts? Could I just have been Satoshi in disguise joking around acting innocent and ill informed about cryptocurrency just to judge the responses I would get; to afterwards judge the state of this forum in which, myself (hypothetically) am currently locked out of my main account (Satoshi) and can not log in?

I don't think you know who are you dealing with Sir or Madam.

Or do you?

Or don't you?

Only time will tell..

When I gain the title of Founder. (hypothetically)

Very funny question.
How do you know Bitcointalk?
Simply create a good post with a communicative and understandable language.
Avoid speaking disrespectfully either to avoid red trust or post in delete for off tofic.
Good luck. Smiley

I know BTCTalk because... Well I now have over $400 in BTC in my blockchain wallet after using poloniex for the past week (started with $100 BTC deposited into Poloniex) and spent many hours taking advantage of a certain altcoin gaining 120% (more after I pulled out I think? But I pulled out at around 100%) in value in a 24 hour period. I caught it when it gained 10% in 24 Hours and dumped $100 BTC heh. It was just a "ahh hell with it" that ended up doubling my BTC in a day. Minus fees (which are small, ty poloniex) and I went from there. I know this is unlikely to happen again, especially with how abnormally un-busy I was that day and was able to stare at the exchange for long periods of time and study a few altcoins.

But how I found out about it? I honestly do not recall. I have lurked for a very long time on this site before registering (mistake) and even registered a long time before posting (mistake) because I have since found out that BTCTalk forum accounts are actually worth something but you can only get 1 Activity Point per day heh.

Thank you for the advice, and good luck to you as well!

So...

Are you kidding? I bet you are. But I think you're serious. LOL. Satoshi is the only one who have that.

P.S. If you're curious, visit this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3

Dead Serious. I am Satoshi and I want my Founder title.

Are you kidding? Am I kidding? Who knows. Who cares. I wasn't curious; I tried logging into the profile you linked but it is currently locked. No idea why?

First, you can find out details on how a member increases rank at this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0. Which was found in the thread stickied at the top of this Beginner's board called "Newbies Read Before Posting".

Second, there's a lot of answers available in easy to find places. I'm a Newbie too and I've found out so much already without having to post simple questions. Before you post a question or make a new thread you should do a search to see if the information you seek is already easily available.

I'm glad that there is a newbie who really reads stickies and need not ask to post some silly questions that can be answered. Also it can be easily found since it is always pinned at the top or appear first. Though I am being understanding since they're newbies but what a newbie should really do is read and learn since the basic answers are given right in front of them.

So...

As you can probably see, humor and/or sarcasm go over like a lead balloon on this forum simply because there are so many different countries and cultures represented, plus the fact that there is a huge amount of computer idiot savants, where any sort of humor would sail right over their dead serious heads.  Sounds pathetic,  but it's best not to joke.  Satoshi is the CIA anyway.

I noticed.

Satoshi is CIA though? Sauce? Source? Something?
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:40:29 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2017, 03:40:54 AM by NathanJB

Already i have completed 22 post & 22 activity.but i don't know how many time post ? i can got the(increase rank) membership in this forum?

After doing 30 posts you will go up the rank become jr member, please be patient. 60 Post rank you changed to Member, 120 for full member, 240 Sr Member, and 480 Hero Member.
It takes 1 year to become a Hero member.
Please find more information in this forum.

Here's the answer that will guide you all throughout. May I also add that you need to post constructive posts. Please avoid one-liners, and other posts that may be considered spams, posts that are done for the sake of adding another post or activity to increase one's rank. Avoid them or you might get banned and all your effort will go to waste. Finally, there is a definite schedule for changing ranks. It is in a spreadsheet. I don't know if you can google it or one here may share the link. I'll try to find it also. Thanks!

kalisto

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:30:12 AM

to increase rank be active on the forum and topics of interest and express your opinion.

there is a list somewhere on the forum with activity levels for rank
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:02:44 PM

So...

As you could read a few posts above:

Founder:   Reserved for Satoshi, gets 5 platinum coins under his name.   

You need exactly 932749823 posts and write a 9 pages whitepaper about a crypto currency. Boom, your rank is founder.

I hope that helps.

932749823 posts? Np. I'll be there in no time Wink This is the answer I asked, and this is the answer I needed! Wink

Okay thanks, sorry for posting. But to be honest im so confused in this site because of the designs etc I think. But anyway thanks for answering
To be honest, the forum has user friendly, easy to use interface, and nothing to confuse about the design.
So...

You may get the "Founder" even after few posts, just you need to prove that you are Satoshi, which after seeing your posts..... , well you won't get it !

After seeing my posts? Could I just have been Satoshi in disguise joking around acting innocent and ill informed about cryptocurrency just to judge the responses I would get; to afterwards judge the state of this forum in which, myself (hypothetically) am currently locked out of my main account (Satoshi) and can not log in?

I don't think you know who are you dealing with Sir or Madam.

Or do you?

Or don't you?

Only time will tell..

When I gain the title of Founder. (hypothetically)

Very funny question.
How do you know Bitcointalk?
Simply create a good post with a communicative and understandable language.
Avoid speaking disrespectfully either to avoid red trust or post in delete for off tofic.
Good luck. Smiley

I know BTCTalk because... Well I now have over $400 in BTC in my blockchain wallet after using poloniex for the past week (started with $100 BTC deposited into Poloniex) and spent many hours taking advantage of a certain altcoin gaining 120% (more after I pulled out I think? But I pulled out at around 100%) in value in a 24 hour period. I caught it when it gained 10% in 24 Hours and dumped $100 BTC heh. It was just a "ahh hell with it" that ended up doubling my BTC in a day. Minus fees (which are small, ty poloniex) and I went from there. I know this is unlikely to happen again, especially with how abnormally un-busy I was that day and was able to stare at the exchange for long periods of time and study a few altcoins.

But how I found out about it? I honestly do not recall. I have lurked for a very long time on this site before registering (mistake) and even registered a long time before posting (mistake) because I have since found out that BTCTalk forum accounts are actually worth something but you can only get 1 Activity Point per day heh.

Thank you for the advice, and good luck to you as well!

So...

Are you kidding? I bet you are. But I think you're serious. LOL. Satoshi is the only one who have that.

P.S. If you're curious, visit this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3

Dead Serious. I am Satoshi and I want my Founder title.

Are you kidding? Am I kidding? Who knows. Who cares. I wasn't curious; I tried logging into the profile you linked but it is currently locked. No idea why?

So...

As you can probably see, humor and/or sarcasm go over like a lead balloon on this forum simply because there are so many different countries and cultures represented, plus the fact that there is a huge amount of computer idiot savants, where any sort of humor would sail right over their dead serious heads.  Sounds pathetic,  but it's best not to joke.  Satoshi is the CIA anyway.

I noticed.

Satoshi is CIA though? Sauce? Source? Something?

I can not tell the difference between a billionaire and a newbie in this forum, sorry if you give me less information. There are many explanations up there that are better.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:06:51 AM

Based on what I've read before signing up in this forum is you need to post at least once everyday for every two weeks and your activity is added 14, I'm not sure if I got t right but I'll try it starting now. Hoping to learn more from this site.
I think the more post the more we get high rank, but also it is depend if you are not also spamming or what. We new to be honest and post what we think is right. To to put up our opinion.
Jako0203

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:52:11 AM

heres the chart of the ranks , theres no way you can increase your rank fast its not that simple , and it depends at your posts and you activity here at the forum
these are the chart
Brand New:   0 posts, gets 1 gold coin under his name.   
Newbie:   (none), gets 1 gold coin under his name.   
Jr. Member:   Activity: 30, gets 1 gold coin under his name.   
Member:   Activity: 60, gets 2 gold coins under his name.   
Full Member:   Activity: 120, gets 3 gold coins under his name.   
Sr. Member:   Activity: 240, gets 4 gold coins under his name.   
Hero Member:   Activity: 480, gets 5 gold coins under his name.
hope it helps you men
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:43:15 PM

Already i have completed 22 post & 22 activity.but i don't know how many time post ? i can got the(increase rank) membership in this forum?

After doing 30 posts you will go up the rank become jr member, please be patient. 60 Post rank you changed to Member, 120 for full member, 240 Sr Member, and 480 Hero Member.

Hi, just keep posting when you are up to it and have something to contribute with to the forum.Forget about ranking, obsessing over it is a waste of time, it will come. If you are frustrated by the limits imposed on newbies, you've got  another 13 or so posts to go then viola!
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:15:25 PM

please lock this topic. the answer is already here. more people will just repeat it over and over again.

Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:21:23 AM

You have to be patient and be interested in every topic and knowledge about bitcoin. It takes time and experience to acheive greater knowledge especially on the technical side. This helps you give better answers on the threads on this forum, you can easily increase your number of posts and your activities.
funnyapple

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:40:34 PM

To increase rank there is a lot of answer available in google in many ways but every different people have  opinion to increase the rank there is simple way to increase the rank is post time to time without any missing and spend more time

COINPRO.FIT   ■   A CRYPTOCURRENCY DICE SITE
Fast Auto Betting   |   Weekly Leaderboard   |   0.9% Low House Edge   |   Multiple Altcoins Accepted
▄  ▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
(https://coinpro.fit)
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:50:30 PM

Send message a few week and wait. it will increase Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:44:19 AM

You should search this forum for such queries, it has been already answered 100s time. Check out this  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
Please lock this thread if you got your answer.
nikoluz123

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:22:07 AM

The most important take away from this forum is the knowledge. It is good to rank up but the better thing to do is read around. There is a search bar that can easily help you. Every post or comment you do counts as an activity and the activities available are only 14 every two weeks.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 09:25:28 AM

Thank you for this information as the one I've last seen was 70 for Member but I have 60+ Activity but I'm already a ranked Member. Smiley

taseerali99

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:43:21 AM

Thanks for the information.Guys like you make this forum what it is.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:57:25 AM

The most important take away from this forum is the knowledge. It is good to rank up but the better thing to do is read around. There is a search bar that can easily help you. Every post or comment you do counts as an activity and the activities available are only 14 every two weeks.
I agree with what you say. That knowledge about bitcoin is much more important than to improve rankings. Being active in this forum and always making a quality post is an initial goal for the members. They can improve the quality as well as increase the rank, this will make the account that we have got a good value because this can affect things like campaigns and bounty. Believe that our knowledge and activeness is far more important than to improve rankings. Knowledge must be learned and a good ranking can be obtained if we have knowledge.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:05:14 AM

Hello guys can you please help me? How to increase my rank?

You should just post and each post will give you activity count. However, take note that you only have 14 potential activities every 2 weeks. So, after consuming all your potential activities, your activity will not increase anymore. You would've to wait for another 2 weeks.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:10:28 PM

You should just post and each post will give you activity count. However, take note that you only have 14 potential activities every 2 weeks. So, after consuming all your potential activities, your activity will not increase anymore. You would've to wait for another 2 weeks.

Yup that is need to keep in mind by OP so he would surely know how he can aquired his activity and I really think he needs to read the rules and regulations on thiw forum because it is really against the rules to spam and cause off topic post and making unnecessary threads.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:23:29 PM

Yup that is need to keep in mind by OP so he would surely know how he can aquired his activity and I really think he needs to read the rules and regulations on thiw forum because it is really against the rules to spam and cause off topic post and making unnecessary threads.
Posting is the main requirement to ranked up your account but it is not just post, account need to post more constructive that other people who can read it will have some idea or your post would be helpful to others. Also having account with good post quality is very easy to join in signature campaign while you are helping to promote the project you will earn for your every post. Also do not forget the forum rules to avoid banning of account.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: