Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:06:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Liqui.io is a scam. BEWARE  (Read 7759 times)
peloso
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:58:18 AM

With my withdrawal was 7 days

and still no response

I never faced such issues with the Liqui till now and I am comfortably withdrawing my cryptos from the Liqui. Now the support people are answering the question accurately without any delays.

you lie

suport newer answer
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:39:08 PM

Poor support, if there's a problem in the network they should be transparent and tell their customers about it. So that you are not worried with your TX. The probable cause is because of the network delay and congestion as others said. I haven't used liqui before so let's wait for the update of this case.

I think so, customer should be well informed whats happening not to create a panic.. This is real cash and any mishaps creates issues  and poorly handling it will affects the company. I have my accounts in Liqui and never  check it for several weeks from now, hope its fine and this issues is resolve as we speak.
yhlsqj

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:41:28 PM

They have slow and bad support, but it doesn't mean they are scams.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
vectormd

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:28:19 AM

They are a fckn scam, people waiting for answer from support for over a month. My 2.44 BTC withdrawal still pending since 05.10. I just wonder, are they just going to take my bitcoin forks, or scam me for real. Ether way it's a scam.
Cryptogab

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:54:50 AM

I never received my deposit, is been more than 1 month that I'm trying to get my tickets answered. The fact that the support doesn't answer to all the customers is unacceptable. It seems to me that they will just keep all customers money.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:03:46 AM

Wow!! Was thinking of trading QRL on Liqui, but the sentiment here is uniformly negative.

And transactions not showing on the blockchain for hours? Lord, that's creepy! I do recall it once, but only for a short time. Twelve hours would give me a heart attack.

IndiaMikeZulu, West Australia
truongdhnh

Activity: 870

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:01:35 AM

I never received my deposit, is been more than 1 month that I'm trying to get my tickets answered. The fact that the support doesn't answer to all the customers is unacceptable. It seems to me that they will just keep all customers money.
Liqui is a popular exchange site now, let's not label them a scam. While they do have some issues with the wallet but they're working it work better. Issues can take weeks to fix.
Cryptogab

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:29:57 AM

I finally been credited my ETH after 40 days...no I'm scared to withdraw them
CounterStrike

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:21:35 PM

Liqui shady exchange just like btc-e. AVOID!
alphaomega23

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:59:57 PM

Liqui stopped processing TAAS withdrawals for all customers several days before the Q2 payout, which is happening between Nov 1 and Nov 10.

Unless they explain themselves, it looks a lot like an attempt by someone at liqui.io defraud customers of the payout.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:12:50 AM

My personal opinion on Liqui is that the site got a really bad performance. Sometimes I'm unable to login, even after several tries. But the only "scammy" thing for me so far are the extraordinary high withdrawalfees  Grin I mean cmon I just bought 100 Aeternity and now you want to keep 25 of them for the withdrawal even after charging high fees trading??? Left them there since I saw these high fees...
Yamoto

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:50:58 AM

i was looking into another cie  orderbook.io and i  landed  to Liqui same atmosphere lol might be related,  big Ukrainian nest...

https://imgur.com/g0kKpl8

Orderbook.io

no smoke without fire

Andrii Zamovsky
Founder at Orderbook
ambisafe----->oderbook.io
                    ohnny kartalov

Andrii Zamovsky
Founder at Orderbook and ..
HOLYTRANSACTION S.A.
© 2017
Luxembourg
earnmoneyonl

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:46:06 AM

I actually never used Liqui. My personal opinion on Liqui is that the site got a really bad performance. I prefer other platforms.
jehzlau

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:58:30 AM

I have a BTC withdrawal at Liqui and it's processing for one week now. Still no TXID. My oh my. T___T
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 11:03:08 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 11:18:48 PM by eidoscore

i trying complain about SNT widthrawal taking for more than 2 days in chat box Angry Angry, i send some ticket and report the issue, but untill now didn't get any respon, and now i just banned is the chatbox liqui and can't chat anymore o this shit site, i don't know i loss more than $1100 from $44k for waiting the widthrawal request, and until this time i didn't get my money, the status just showing processing  Undecided Undecided Cry Cry

proff http://prntscr.com/hxt0ht

Mberooo

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:24:24 PM

I bought some NEU tokens 12 days ago and directly placed a withdrawal. 12 hours later, tx ID went from pending to unknown. I made a ticket and reported the transaction immideately. This was 11 days ago. 6 days later they replied to my ticket with a standard response on how to report a transaction. However, transaction was already reported. I mean, wtf? They absolutely dont care about missing transactions as the report is still not solved and my tokens are somewhere stuck.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:47:40 AM

I reluctantly tried Liqui because NET is traded there. Worked for a while; then didn't. No prompt response to my Ticket. So I withdrew my funds. Recommend against using this exchange.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:14:17 PM

Beware guys, I've heard this from my relative as well that he couldn't withdraw his funds from Liqui.io and as you all mentioned there is a reply for the ticket he raised but a standard template and there's no resolution or fund has been recovered yet. He was having this issue for about 2 weeks and prior to that it went well he commented. Future users beware of this scam.
avadhoot

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:56:55 AM

Tired and worried of all the scams in ICO space and around? So are we. We've started a telegram group to discuss about sketchy ICOs, scams and shady teams.

Join the group and stay away from scams: https://t.me/icoscamsdetector
traderceleste

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:13:56 AM

I been trying to log in on my liqui account for over 2 weeks. I never had a problem before, but now they are asking for a 2fa google code that I have not idea where should I get it. I been complaining that I cannot get access to my account but they reply every 3 or 4 days with stupid questions like, where do you see that,  send me a print screen, what is your account balance, etc , etc. I replied every and all of their questions, however they are keeping me in a loop, locked out of my own account and funds, losing business every day it pass. They are a total scam.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: