Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:55:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Asian vs. Western Investors  (Read 1043 times)
javalemcgee

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:53:25 AM

It's impossible to generalise and be fully accurate on these things... but I do think that many Asian cryptocurrency investors have been too hyped about this whole situation.

My justification for this is that the price in South Korea (and to a lesser extent, Japan) is at a significant premium to Western prices.  Because arbitrage is difficult, the markets are wild and the investors there begin to deviate from the Western trends.

This could imply that the prices are more speculative/a gamble, because the fundamentals of Bitcoin have not justified those prices throughout most of the recent rallies.

Agree on that. From my perspective, Asian investors are tend to stay calm in panic times compared to Western investors. Westers are more panic when the market is active.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptogasm

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:40:37 AM

I think with regards to trading, Asian is leading the way. The big 3 (Japan, China and South Korea) daily trading volumes is more than 50% of the total. And as far as the impact on the price, pre adoption of bitcoin by Japan, the price is at $1000-$1100, but post adoption pushed the price to a new heights even briefly touching $3000. So obviously, the impact of Asian country is huge for bitcoin. And Asian is really pouring cash to the bitcoin ecosystem as opposed to the more conservative and traditional approached by the West
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:52:48 AM

When it comes to individual usage the locality never become a major concern. Based on that whether the western nation has majority investment or Asian countries have majority investment don't matter. All around the world it has got a common value and the people make themselves involved in different activities for growth and investment.

Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:25:34 PM

When it comes to individual usage the locality never become a major concern. Based on that whether the western nation has majority investment or Asian countries have majority investment don't matter. All around the world it has got a common value and the people make themselves involved in different activities for growth and investment.
Yes i agree with you somehow but the point is that Asia countries are poor according to western countries.Western countries are attracted to investment in different field where Asia think first that should i take a risk to invest or not.that's the difference.Another difference is that Western currencies are more powerful than Asian currencies.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:28:15 AM

Yes I think Asian people prefer the breakthrough things, they are a bold and daredevil about investment, and they really love investment while western a bit tactical, they will search thoroughly and then got a lot of consideration before they start to invest in something, western prefer a more traditional investment

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:06:32 AM

I think primarily Asians look for faster returns than Westerners. I believe as Asians are high int gambling, they love high risk playing. I notice like in other areas online, most Asians from Subcontinent and the rest of Asia are into hyips and gambling and fast passive money, so they must like it in Crypto as well.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:12:05 AM

Asian investors are increasing randomly, but at present westerners have a major contribution in terms of investment. And secondly in the different earning programs Asians were found higher than the westerners, because they get paid more than what's required for a good living.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: