Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:49:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ---> Micro services for FREE - [Official Thread]  (Read 2825 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:53:36 AM

Nice OP, i want to offer too but seems already enough free serivces for avatars  Grin

Well, can i offer free simple banner too?
Well i dont have experiences for this, but this is right way to start and find my experience with free services and know how bussiness like this work, maybe it will really help me in the future when i already on serious business.
Oh wait, i can do simple avatar too xD

Edit : i can make signature too but not above full member like sr.member and above because i cant test it.

Thanks OP.

Pls write it in a clear way that i can qoute it into the list  Smiley

I can offer simple banner, simple signature (not above full member) and simple avatar. Thanks  Smiley

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
antarogitsu

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:27:31 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2017, 06:09:08 AM by antarogitsu

Well this service is great for those who don't know what to do or where to start is finding free services. Thumbs up for OP for creating this kind of thread.

Well anyway, I am also a graphic designer that will offer free services for Simple Logo Designs, Simple ANN, Signatures up to Full Member and Avatar. By the way, i will not give revisions to my designs as it is FREE, and no PSD File. Only JPEG or PNG and maximum of 5 days timeline.

Here is my Tipping Address: 3EoJFQFZwHTbPbxSx5SAyTG8zAVdQiUn2C

Thank you.

antarogitsu
lockept93 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 05:35:47 AM

Well this service is great for those who don't know what to do or where to start is finding free services. Thumbs up for OP for creating this kind of thread.

Well anyway, I am also a graphic designer that will offer free services for Simple Logo Designs, Simple ANN, Signatures up to Full Member and Avatar. By the way, i will not give revisions to my designs as it is FREE, and no PSD File. Only JPEG or PNG and maximum of 5 days timeline.

Thank you.

antarogitsu
Nice OP, i want to offer too but seems already enough free serivces for avatars  Grin

Well i dont have experiences for this, but this is right way to start and find my experience with free services and know how bussiness like this work, maybe it will really help me in the future when i already on serious business.

Edit : i can make signature too but not above full member like sr.member and above because i cant test it.

Thanks OP.

I can offer simple banner, simple signature (not above full member) and simple avatar. Thanks  Smiley

Both add to OP. Pls send me a tipping adress.

antarogitsu

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:10:22 AM

Thank you.

antarogitsu

Thanks OP.

I'm sorry I did not include my Tipping Address. Here it is: 3EoJFQFZwHTbPbxSx5SAyTG8zAVdQiUn2C

Thanks Again
prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:23:12 AM

Thanks OP.
Interested in your service. Need avatar as well as signature. Full member signature also ok with me i can use the same i think

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

cissrawk

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:09:44 AM

Will leave it here 1HDHxzxG1YkktQdH9xQk6H5QiG6n2u2AwK

Interested in your service. Need avatar as well as signature. Full member signature also ok with me i can use the same i think

PM me for details  Cheesy

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 11:53:10 AM

Update OP with tip adresses.  Smiley

prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:39:45 PM

Cissrawk has done an awesome work. I had asked for a signature and told my requirements. He made it in just 2 hrs and was happy to make any needed revisions.
Thanks op for creating thread and thanks a lot to  cisrawk for providing this service

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

cissrawk

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:45:42 PM

Cissrawk has done an awesome work. I had asked for a signature and told my requirements. He made it in just 2 hrs and was happy to make any needed revisions.
Thanks op for creating thread and thanks a lot to  cisrawk for providing this service
Thanks for hire me and thank you so much for feedback!  Grin

lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 10:15:59 AM

If we got too many services for the same, i will split the OP list and put in headlines.

cissrawk

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:30:34 AM

ready for work Cheesy

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:27:13 AM

I need a duplicate finder which works as following.

I first insert a couple of thousands of keywords, then I go and browse the internet and as I open every single web page if any of those key words was on that page it notifies me immediately.
Is there a man willing to do this for me? I am willing to donate if it's what I'm looking for, very thanks, muuuaahhhh Cheesy
LightZ

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:00:36 AM

ready for work Cheesy
Great work from crissrawk I received a great avatar design from him, great communication and does the work pretty fast

cissrawk

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:15:48 AM

ready for work Cheesy
Great work from crissrawk I received a great avatar design from him, great communication and does the work pretty fast
Thanks for hiring me! And thanks for give me some advice when i make your avatar Cheesy

antarogitsu

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:14:18 AM

I woud like  a logo for Titan Elite
IDK anny ideas soo us imaganiation.

Hi there, do you want me design it for you? i'd sure be happy to make it... Smiley
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:51:12 AM

hey,

can any one help me

i need germany number for ms verification pls  Embarrassed

I know its bit late, but it might help out some other person so I am sharing a link. Here you go,

http://www.receive-sms-online.info/read-sms.php?phone=4915238516030

I tested it right before posting this link again and it worked like a charm.
cissrawk

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:42:39 AM

I like the idea, and why not offer to a serious and solid project a free logo. If interested, submit your brief. only one person/project will be picked.

see my thread here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1517673.0
Good advice and question, but i dont have a lot experience and didnt have a lot time. I basically try to find job on my real life but i always rejected and i try to learn from internet again and again. But what i didnt have is experience between me and client, so use this service. If i got a lot time, i will sure make my own thread about design. But thanks for advice, will keep in my mind  Cheesy

Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 10:20:15 AM

Free --> simple Web Design and Signature
lockept93 (OP)