Bitcoin Forum
August 31, 2024, 02:19:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ASUS MINING-RX470-4G  (Read 14580 times)
danystatic

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:04:31 AM

Running stable with this config
-dcri 5 - cvddc 900 -mvddc 900
Bios : cclock 1200 mclock 2000 tdp 115 tdc 95 MPL 115 timing copy 1500

yours GPUs Asus Mining RX 470 G4?

Yes, Asus MINING-rx470-4gb i posted a pic before. Hynix mem.

This looks like the next buy, which motherboard you are using for the ASUS RX470-4G?
Noburesu

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:46:42 AM

https://i.imgur.com/fGTzx3m.png

Can you send screenshot of your bios (in polaris bios editor) to copy those edits. I know that you said what did you changed but just want to be shure like that too.

Thanks
bambam99

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:46:50 AM

I have the same card but when I atiflash the modded bios, I get an driver error and the card is not recognized anymore...
Can you tell me which driver you use ?
Or maybe upload the moded bios ?
Thnx.
Bakhtra

Activity: 215

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:10:18 AM

I have the same card but when I atiflash the modded bios, I get an driver error and the card is not recognized anymore...
Thnx.

Have you patch your driver using https://www.monitortests.com/atikmdag-patcher-1.4.5.zip ?
bambam99

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:35:11 AM

Thnx.

Have you patch your driver using https://www.monitortests.com/atikmdag-patcher-1.4.5.zip ?

No, I did it now and now it works !
Thank you!
Sev18

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:35:11 PM

Is this gpus still in stock? I don't think mining edition is attractive these days.

■■■■■■■  Multi-Algo Switching Manager - MULTIPOOL MULTIALGO Profit Switch Launcher  ■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■             https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2041971             ■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■                           Download Now!                           ■■■■■■■
lankyman

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:14:19 AM

I would love to know what the hash rate is of this card against epoch 144 for example.
I just get 23 mh/s on my powercolor RX 470 with 4gb of ram using a mem speed of 2100 and core clock of 1126.

I expect this card mines the same?
I want to make sure i dont buy something and i am not happy with it because it mines much slower.
lankyman

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:15:47 AM

Is this gpus still in stock? I don't think mining edition is attractive these days.

This card is in stock , yes. It is a new rival for most countries.
Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 08:26:39 AM

I would love to know what the hash rate is of this card against epoch 144 for example.
I just get 23 mh/s on my powercolor RX 470 with 4gb of ram using a mem speed of 2100 and core clock of 1126.

I want to make sure i dont buy something and i am not happy with it because it mines much slower.
Almost all the mining cards are bad. They don't use top quality chips.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:46:05 AM

3 months warranty, what would people expect anyway hehe and they are selling them for $300 each, what a rip off, if it was $170 then maybe people could gamble on it.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
madex

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:45:58 AM

when there will be new mining drivers?or not?
lankyman

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:10:59 PM

So would u rather for example buy any GTX 1060 3GB non-mining card?
same question for AMD , like PowerColor RX470 4GB ?

I mean i dont understand how they say dual bearing high end quality stuff and then even dust resistant, for the Asus mining card for example.

lankyman

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:11:48 PM

Yes, it's still running 28.7 today.

That surely can not be STOCK ?
lankyman

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:13:08 PM

Yes, it's still running 28.7 today.

This picture means nothing to me. Please show me more, for fuck sake.
How do i make out what the hell that refers to , come on man.
And surely this is not standard factory bios we are talking about.
lankyman

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:16:49 PM

yours GPUs Asus Mining RX 470 G4?

Yes, Asus MINING-rx470-4gb i posted a pic before. Hynix mem.

This looks like the next buy, which motherboard you are using for the ASUS RX470-4G?

How the heck do u get speeds of 28, this is amazing, i thought even o-clocked cards are struggling with the whole EPOCH nonsense.

Also, do you recommend these ASUS Mining cards then as apposed to another poster here who says they are made of poor quality parts.
Or do you reckon i am better off buying a PowerColor RX470 instead

Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 06:21:04 AM

Sure it's not STOCK. This card default run at ~23.x Mh/s. For 28.x Mh/s you have to modify the BIOS as I mentioned above.

For your concern about part/build quality I have to say : Slightly yes.

I got my hand on 2 mining cards : ASUS MINING-RX470-4GB (Hynix) and ZOTAC P106-100-6GB (Samsung) and they both "look cheaper" than normal gaming card.

BUT they ran flawlessly for over past 3 months like my other rigs ( gaming card ) so ...maybe just "look cheaper"

PWC is a good choice, many of my friends choose PWC and run at 30 Mh/s (Samsung)
The mining cards can do 28-29MH/s mostly, only Samsung can have more. They are still pretty overpriced, most gaming cards can have same or even better results for lower price.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
lankyman

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:28:46 AM

Sure it's not STOCK. This card default run at ~23.x Mh/s. For 28.x Mh/s you have to modify the BIOS as I mentioned above.
For your concern about part/build quality I have to say : Slightly yes.
I got my hand on 2 mining cards : ASUS MINING-RX470-4GB (Hynix) and ZOTAC P106-100-6GB (Samsung) and they both "look cheaper" than normal gaming card.
BUT they ran flawlessly for over past 3 months like my other rigs ( gaming card ) so ...maybe just "look cheaper"
PWC is a good choice, many of my friends choose PWC and run at 30 Mh/s (Samsung)

Thank you for that, please can you educate me regarding the PWC abbreviation.
Then, would you recommend or suggest i rather get a PowerColor RX470 Red Dragon or PowerColor RX470 Red Devil  (they both 4GB) and i have to specify with no bios mod, the PowerColor RX470 i have with Samsung , runs at 23.3 MH/s at EPOCH 144. Or do i get the Asus Mining card instead.
I am  just not sure. They are priced the same here, BUT the PowerColors i can get are Recertified with 9 Months warranty on the Red Devil 470 and a bit more on the Red Dragon RX480
As far as i know they are both 8 pin connectors... and they run well on Power too never exceeding 120 Watt.
lankyman

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:58:20 AM

In terms of your experience or what you know from others that have experienced..... memory is a lucky draw....because i dont know until i buy the card....
Please just tell me, do i go Powercolor RX470 or RX480 or ASUS Mining Edition
lankyman

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:47:10 AM

so i should not fall for the whole dual bearing and nice words?
also i was told although they are said to be dust resistent, the mining cards come with a shorter warranty....

so is this also extra reason to say , rather buy powercolor 470 rather than a Asus Mining card ?
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:51:45 AM

so i should not fall for the whole dual bearing and nice words?
also i was told although they are said to be dust resistent, the mining cards come with a shorter warranty....

so is this also extra reason to say , rather buy powercolor 470 rather than a Asus Mining card ?
I got some Powercolor 570 and I'm only getting 23 Mh/s I'm not sure if this can bring something when eth went high but right now I'm just taking this
so I can hold some eth after this year, I was aiming for Asus before but after reading here I got the idea to keep my gpu and add some more when
I got some extra cash.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀