Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 02:09:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Footballcoin speculation  (Read 356 times)
bitcoin31 (OP)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:10:32 PM

Hey guyz , football coin ICO will end of july 24 what do you think abiut this project do you think it will become successful ? What possible price when they list in exchanges site ? When do you think list XFC in trading site?
MiF

Activity: 1414
Merit: 258

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:18:20 PM

Hey guyz , football coin ICO will end of july 24 what do you think abiut this project do you think it will become successful ? What possible price when they list in exchanges site ? When do you think list XFC in trading site?
OP I think you got it all wrong the end of Football coin's ICO would be in June 24,
If I am not mistaken they started their ICO in May 24 .

SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:43:34 PM

championship manager site project is not popular and then counter party token/asset many people not interest use counter party because sending fee high, you can see storj coin migrate from counter party token to etherum token
so very dificult succes in exchanger and good rate
bitcoin31 (OP)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:33:12 PM

OP I think you got it all wrong the end of Football coin's ICO would be in June 24,
If I am not mistaken they started their ICO in May 24 .
Oh sorry for the wrong wrting. June 24 I mean .  Yah Ico started iin may 24 and  1 month is given time to reach the target.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: