Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:04:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More than 50 hours and no confirmations : Bitcoin  (Read 872 times)
Minerolero

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:03:43 PM

I have sent a transaction of very low value, so i had to put a very low fee (10 satoshis). I am not in a hurry, but, anyone could somehow estimate if this can take more than 15 days to confirm?
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:09:08 PM

I have sent a transaction of very low value, so i had to put a very low fee (10 satoshis). I am not in a hurry, but, anyone could somehow estimate if this can take more than 15 days to confirm?

in next time, i think you need to make sure to not sent a transaction with very low value because this will make you to waited too long. and if somehow you want to sent a transaction, make sure you double check with the fee because i think you don't want to waiting for too long for the transaction gets confirmed. i think no one can estimate how long the transaction can confirmed because its depend on network status, the miners, and else. but if your fee is minimal or more than minimal fee, then soon you can see that your transaction getting confirmed.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
232drialf

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:11:31 PM

Sent the transaction by pm to me. I can help you out to mine the transaction faster. But for future please try to set up a better fee, 210 sat/byte-300
Minerolero

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:57:53 PM

Sent the transaction by pm to me. I can help you out to mine the transaction faster. But for future please try to set up a better fee, 210 sat/byte-300

Man, thanks a lot for the offer, but now i am really curious and i want to know how long will it take. I am not in a hurry to recieve those coins. The amount is really small. I will wait, for scientific purposes, hehe.
Kriptex

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:23:15 PM

You must have used low fee not to pay more, but this costs you much more than you expect. I never had this problem because I prefer higher relative fees.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: