Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:00:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This ICO might be the new chance to get rich  (Read 4314 times)
vitaliy_www (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:06:22 AM

The telegram notifications are simply vague and too many. I received around 75 notifications in a day, all about changing volumes on certain coins. It is very hard to make judgements simply based on volume changes, since not everything is going to pump. There might be 10 out of those 75 that may get decent price rise within reasonable time frame but it gets into the guessing game, and that's not what we expect when we sign up for an analysing bot.

We need clear signals with recommended buy/sell thresholds and potential profit % for each coin.

However I'm using the free demo right now and I'm not sure how the paid version will be different.

What is not clear? I get also over 70 Pings a day and I just buy arround 4 or 5 daily. I take only the good ones. After I get a Ping I check the Coin, market Situation, Supports and so on.
Than i decide to buy or not, mostly it works fine.

I love this Bot and it brought me a lot of BTC in the last weeks.

I hope the app will be released next weeks, than maybe i can get some follower which can trade like me and I earn
also from them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: