Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:38:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introverts World (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!)  (Read 394 times)
tosmartak (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 04:22:23 PM

An introvert is referred to as a person predominantly concerned with their own thoughts and feelings rather than with external things; a person who tends to turn inward mentally. It originates from Latin intro- , "inward," and vertere , "turning." Introverts sometimes avoid large groups of people, feeling more energized by time alone.

Are you an introvert? If yes, this is definitely the place to be.
Share your challenges as an introvert and if you are happy being one. Use this avenue to share your daily experiences as an introvert, occurrences that happened related to your kind of person and what you would love to change if given a chance.

Welcome to Bitcointalk Introverts World Forum - Our own little diary session.

Last warning: Extroverts please keep off!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
theNay

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:36:03 PM

do you know any kind of test to determine if im introvert of extrovert? im kinda cant figure out which 1 is mine Grin
tosmartak (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 04:41:43 PM

For me, the major issues I have as an introvert is the difficulty to start a conversation and maintain it. Even if it is an interesting topic, talking for a very long period or lots of talks from different people here and there gets me tensed. I have been accused severally of being a snub just because of who I am. The funniest part is I love catching fun, but when the fun time comes, I just tend towards the reserved side. There are some activities though that helps me to be on the semi-introvert side like playing video games with friends, going out for a little drink etc. Also, I tend to get nervous and tongue tied when talking to a large group, though I am walking a lot to overcome this. Whenever I see new faces I get so quiet that you will forget I am even present, lol....I am extremely shy but I know I have gotten better than I was before and I hope to improve most especially when it comes to interpersonal communication.
tosmartak (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 04:48:46 PM

do you know any kind of test to determine if im introvert of extrovert? im kinda cant figure out which 1 is mine Grin

Grin Grin You can check yourself using this link http://www.quietrev.com/the-introvert-test/
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:25:39 PM

i guess i probably am an introvert these days. i don't have a problem talking to people, but i don't want to at the moment. i'm kinda tired of people right now.
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:28:59 PM

I dont know if I'm an introvert but I always want to be alone,  it's not because I hate people it's just that I want a quite place. It helps me to relax and think clearly. Sometimes when I am in a conversation with other people I am thinking about many things but I don't know how to say it so it ends up a short and boring answer. I also don't want to be the center of attention.

frischtot

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:05:30 PM

According to most people around me I'm to some large degree an introvert person. While many people see this as a drawback I can't imagine leading the same kind of life like my extrovert buddies. Being out every night going 3-5 places every day. Just sounds too tiring.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:48:53 PM

Well.. im a little bit of both .. i like to go out but i dont want to socialize with strangers, i keep my social circle small to avoid confrontations and i dont want my friends visiting me in such short notice. I much prefer being alone  in my room drowning myself in thoughts and imaginations, listening to music as i slowly drift away from reality, but sometimes i get bored from being isolated so i hang out with my friends and go to places such as amusement parks, restaurants and etc.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Rylei

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 02:28:05 PM

I'm more of an Introvert person. I always like the feeling of being alone. At home, I am usually at bedroom making myself busy. Sometimes, I think about a lot of things. I don't usually initiate a conversation when I'm in a group of people even in text and chat messages. I am an observer and listener most of the time.

I only like to go out with my friends and classmates if they are the closest to me and comfortable to be with. I don't like to hang out with people that I am not comfortable with because that makes me uneasy when I'm with them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: