Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:14:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deposit confirmed but ETH not credited to poloniex account  (Read 718 times)
H.Thai (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:09:42 AM

Hello, I have transfered some ETH from my ETH wallet to my poloniex on the 9th May.

The deposit is confirmed on Poloniex but the ETH haven't been credited to my account.

I totally forgot about doing that transfer and just remembered today while logging into my ETH wallet. I have opened a ticket today but the support is usually very slow at answering.

Is there any chance the ETH get credited after such a long time?

Does anyone know a person working for poloniex support please?

Hopefully I can get some help here ...

Regards,
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5915

Meh.

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:12:46 AM

Hello, I have transfered some ETH from my ETH wallet to my poloniex on the 9th May.

The deposit is confirmed on Poloniex but the ETH haven't been credited to my account.

I totally forgot about doing that transfer and just remembered today while logging into my ETH wallet. I have opened a ticket today but the support is usually very slow at answering.

Regards,

If you made the transaction on the 9th of may (!?) it should of definitely confirmed by now.

Where did you send it from? What kind of wallet? Do you have the txid available? Did you send it to the correct address from Poloniex?

I doubt it's an error on Poloniex side, not like they are watching for inactive accounts and silently stealing funds. But you never know.

I also doubt you'll find anyone that knows the support people and can somehow push you ahead in line.

H.Thai (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:17:33 AM

Regards,

If you made the transaction on the 9th of may (!?) it should of definitely confirmed by now.

Where did you send it from? What kind of wallet? Do you have the txid available? Did you send it to the correct address from Poloniex?

I doubt it's an error on Poloniex side, not like they are watching for inactive accounts and silently stealing funds. But you never know.

I also doubt you'll find anyone that knows the support people and can somehow push you ahead in line.

I sent it from the ETH wallet downloaded and installed on my computer. I do have the tx ID and sent it to the correct adress on poloniex, it appears into etherscan.io
This isn't the first time it happens to me but last time I was able to contact a support member through the trollbox, now it's not possible anymore
aresary

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:27:41 PM

I got the same problem. My deposit was made 60 days ago. 25 days ago i contacted the support with full information (TxID etc.), still no respond nor are my coins credited.
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:04:40 PM

you should try to chat admin/moderator at chatbox if they are online or sent them ticket support i think they will credit your transaction soon if you give correct information because i have got same experience with you then i chat them after several hours my balance updated with correct amount
H.Thai (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:53:28 PM

you should try to chat admin/moderator at chatbox if they are online or sent them ticket support i think they will credit your transaction soon if you give correct information because i have got same experience with you then i chat them after several hours my balance updated with correct amount

Thanks rozee, however, the trollbox has been removed from their site and I can't contact any moderator there. Do you have any idea where I could contact them?
sikman

Activity: 572
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:38:00 AM

hi

Did you see this message when you click on the ETH to get your deposit address??

"The minimum amount for deposit is 1 ETH. Smaller deposits will be credited once they total this amount."

Don't worry guys, your ETH is actually there but not credited to your account until you have at least 1 ETH in total deposit and then it will show up which is crazy at these prices, most other coins are like 0.01 or above.

I had a similar issue when I was mining ETH, I used my POLO ETH address to receive payment and it would never show up until I reached 1 ETH.  

There is another way to make it show up but you will need $$$ to purchase ETH to make it show up.

eg: You have deposited 0.2 ETH but its not showing up. You then use any other crypto or BTC you have in your account to actually exchange it, buy another 0.801 ETH and then BOOM you now have 1 ETH appear in your polo account..

PECULIUM                    [  PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED ]
First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence     / WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /

▓░          ░  ░░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
                                  █▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
             ░░░░░▒▒░░  ░░░░░░░░░▒█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒███▓▓████████▓▓
        ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ ░░░     ▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓██▒▓██████▓█████
     ░▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ░░░░░░▒▓▒ ░░░    ░▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██▓ ████████▒▓██▓▓
          ░░░░▒░▒▒░▒▒▒▒░▒░ ░      ▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▒░████▓███▒████▓▓
      ░░░░░░░▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░       ▒▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ █████████████  
       ░░░▒▒▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒███▓█████▓░     
      ░░░    ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓▓  ░░░ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ ░▓██▓▒░          ░ ░
     ░░  ▒▓█████████▓▓▓▒▓░  ░░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒░   ░░░ ░░░░     
     ░ ▓██▒▓▓▓███▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓    ░ ░▒░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░░░░             
     ░▓█░▒██████████▓▒▒█      ░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            
    ░▓▓ ███████▓▒██▓███▒      ░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▒░▒░▒▒░░░░░░░         
    ▒▒ ▓██▓▓██▒▓███▓███      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░            
    ▒░▒█░███▓████▓           ░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                 
    ░ ██ ████▓▓     ▒       ░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                    
                   ▒░      ░░ ░   ░░░░░░░░░░                      
            ░░░░░░▒▒       ░░   ░ ░  ░░░░░░░                      
          ░░░  ░░ ░         ░          ░░░░░░                     
                           ░      ░░░░░░░▒▒░                      
                                     ░░░  ░▒                      
                            ░░▒░░░      ░  ░▒                     
                    ░    ░░░░░░ ░░░▒▒░    ░░▒░                    
                    ▒▒░░░░░░   ░░    ░▒▒░░░░▒▒                    
                      ▒▒░░▒░▓███████▓ ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒                    
                    ▓░ ░▒░░▓██████████░░▒▒▒▓▓                     
                   ▓███░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓                      
                    ████▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░                       
                     ▓██▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░                          
                      ▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░                               
                        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▒                                  
                         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒                                  
                          ░▒▒░▒░                                  
                          ░░   ░                                  
                          ░    ░                                  ░
                             ░░                       ░           ░
                                                      ░░        ░ ░
                         ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░     ░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░ ░ ░ ░
                       ░▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░    ░░░░░░░ ░
                      ░▒░▒▒▒▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░
                     ░▒▒▓▓████▓▓▒              ░▒▒▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░░░▒░▒
                    ░▒▓██▒░                ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░   ░░░░░░▒
                   ░▒▓█       ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒░▒
                  ▒▒▓█   ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
                 ░░▓█    ░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░ ░░░░░        ░ ▒
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=385
H.Thai (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:42:16 AM

hi

Did you see this message when you click on the ETH to get your deposit address??

"The minimum amount for deposit is 1 ETH. Smaller deposits will be credited once they total this amount."

Don't worry guys, your ETH is actually there but not credited to your account until you have at least 1 ETH in total deposit and then it will show up which is crazy at these prices, most other coins are like 0.01 or above.

I had a similar issue when I was mining ETH, I used my POLO ETH address to receive payment and it would never show up until I reached 1 ETH.  

There is another way to make it show up but you will need $$$ to purchase ETH to make it show up.

eg: You have deposited 0.2 ETH but its not showing up. You then use any other crypto or BTC you have in your account to actually exchange it, buy another 0.801 ETH and then BOOM you now have 1 ETH appear in your polo account..

The deposit was for a total of more than 1 ETH though, and I already had some ETH into my poloniex account.
erk

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:06:23 AM

Yeah, other people are having ETH deposit issues the past few hours on Polo.
Their ETH wallet must be playing up.

SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:13:37 AM

this now chatbox service in poloniex is close
so you can't ask about problem in chatbox can fast response about problem and sending ticket
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:02:59 PM

This is the problem with all third party online wallets. We have to keep the money with them and be at their mercy when we need it.
Most of them have no proper customer support system. Another reason to keep your money safely in hardware or paper wallets.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5915

Meh.

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:38:43 PM

I'm guessing this has not been resolved yet? If it has though perhaps you could share with the rest what you did to get your funds back, as it might help.

If you have not been able to solve this, have you received a reply from polo yet? I'm finding it hard to believe that they'd just straight up "steal" funds from it's own users. That'd be a suicide and a half if so.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: