Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:00:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [s]Do not deposit[/s] Be cautious when depositing at cryptogames.io.  (Read 2640 times)
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:30:13 PM

Dicecoin.io redirects to duckdice.io for certain when I go there.  It's because I'm going to it from a US IP and if I use a VPN I can actually get to dicecoin.io.  Cryptogames.io also blocks USA users although that was a later in the history of the site when they started doing that.  
USA is blocked by many dice sites but are you sure dicecoin redirects to duckdice if we visit from US IP? This sound quite serious now, if all three of this sites are connected than duckdice might also loss all the reputation they have earned so far. I have also played there and really like the user interface and support duckdice have.  Angry

Yes.  I'm 100% it redirects to duckdice. I have ever actually seen the dicecoin.io page until you mentioned it not redirecting for you.

Tested (from usa):

It's a referral link, but not sure why would they redirect to them. It's indeed a possibility that cryptogames.io = duckdice.io = dicecoin.io

if it is a referral link,then it makes no real sense
also just tested it from my country (not US) dicecoin loads as it is supposed to
so this redirect is most likely to cut the US customers,many sites are doing this to avoid legal actions or problems in the future
imho there is no connection between dicecoin and duckdice,looks like totally different concept and developpers were not the same

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 10:03:27 PM

Also when i try access to website, my antivirus software wans me as This site not trusty

Teddybears (OP)

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:14:26 PM

Dicecoin.io redirects to duckdice.io for certain when I go there.  It's because I'm going to it from a US IP and if I use a VPN I can actually get to dicecoin.io.  Cryptogames.io also blocks USA users although that was a later in the history of the site when they started doing that.  
USA is blocked by many dice sites but are you sure dicecoin redirects to duckdice if we visit from US IP? This sound quite serious now, if all three of this sites are connected than duckdice might also loss all the reputation they have earned so far. I have also played there and really like the user interface and support duckdice have.  Angry

Yes.  I'm 100% it redirects to duckdice. I have ever actually seen the dicecoin.io page until you mentioned it not redirecting for you.

Tested (from usa):

It's a referral link, but not sure why would they redirect to them. It's indeed a possibility that cryptogames.io = duckdice.io = dicecoin.io

also just tested it from my country (not US) dicecoin loads as it is supposed to
so this redirect is most likely to cut the US customers,many sites are doing this to avoid legal actions or problems in the future
imho there is no connection between dicecoin and duckdice,looks like totally different concept and developpers were not the same

Cryptogames.io and duckdice.io are so obviously built by the same group of people.  Even if they aren't the same exact person they are close enough in degrees that I have no doubt that duckdice knows who is leaving cryptogames.io up to steal the money from anyone that deposits there.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates<br>████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████<br>★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:43:23 PM

Dicecoin.io redirects to duckdice.io for certain when I go there.  It's because I'm going to it from a US IP and if I use a VPN I can actually get to dicecoin.io.  Cryptogames.io also blocks USA users although that was a later in the history of the site when they started doing that.   
USA is blocked by many dice sites but are you sure dicecoin redirects to duckdice if we visit from US IP? This sound quite serious now, if all three of this sites are connected than duckdice might also loss all the reputation they have earned so far. I have also played there and really like the user interface and support duckdice have.  Angry
You should be careful when performing a bitcoin transaction. The bitcoins system is very secure and cannot be broken to steel your bitcoins but outside the system there can be some people who try to cheat on you. So before depositing bitcoins to other websites you should be sure that website is authentic.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:05:23 PM

Tested (from usa):

Cryptogames.io and duckdice.io are so obviously built by the same group of people.  Even if they aren't the same exact person they are close enough in degrees that I have no doubt that duckdice knows who is leaving cryptogames.io up to steal the money from anyone that deposits there.
Its obvious that cryptogames was planning to steal crypto-games.net customers and trying to hijack traffic as you can seen in rankings in google its a number 2 or top 2 to the real site.. that actually can affect the real website.. this is another way of marketing if you want to hijack the traffic since the brand name or domain name is little the same of the fake site..
So hope that google can remove that site in rankings or taking down that site in rankings because it can affect a lot the reputation of real site..
Teddybears (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:47:21 PM

Dicecoin.io redirects to duckdice.io for certain when I go there.  It's because I'm going to it from a US IP and if I use a VPN I can actually get to dicecoin.io.  Cryptogames.io also blocks USA users although that was a later in the history of the site when they started doing that.   
USA is blocked by many dice sites but are you sure dicecoin redirects to duckdice if we visit from US IP? This sound quite serious now, if all three of this sites are connected than duckdice might also loss all the reputation they have earned so far. I have also played there and really like the user interface and support duckdice have.  Angry
You should be careful when performing a bitcoin transaction. The bitcoins system is very secure and cannot be broken to steel your bitcoins but outside the system there can be some people who try to cheat on you. So before depositing bitcoins to other websites you should be sure that website is authentic.

This site was legit until it wasn't.   The same could happen to any site you play at.   Primedice could decide to stop everything one day and keep it all.    I'm not out any cash overall.   I'm missing about $30 in LTC from the last two times I tried to deposit.  The only reason I kept playing there is because I felt like I could win easier there than at another site.  At this point I really want to know the scoop just because. 

...also I found a person/contact julia@cryptogames.io and it looks like her name is Julia Brown and she lived in the UK.   Not sure how true that actually is though.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates<br>████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████<br>★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:40:36 AM

~snip~
Its obvious that cryptogames was planning to steal crypto-games.net customers and trying to hijack traffic as you can seen in rankings in google its a number 2 or top 2 to the real site.. that actually can affect the real website.. this is another way of marketing if you want to hijack the traffic since the brand name or domain name is little the same of the fake site..
So hope that google can remove that site in rankings or taking down that site in rankings because it can affect a lot the reputation of real site..

How can they hijack them? This is really annoying when they can be hijacked. And I think crypto-games.net sites is very unique, so how can they even possibly using almost exactly the same name as their domain? This does not add up, moreover people usually are really sensitive about their domain name so people will usually remember the right domain name in case this thing happens
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:04:26 AM

If it is true that cryptogames.io, dicecoin.io and duckdice.io are managed the the same group of person then duckdice.io has just got their bad reputation. They should come here to clarify this thing wether or not they have connection with the first two sites.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:17:38 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2017, 04:49:04 AM by veleten

-snip

Cryptogames.io and duckdice.io are so obviously built by the same group of people.  Even if they aren't the same exact person they are close enough in degrees that I have no doubt that duckdice knows who is leaving cryptogames.io up to steal the money from anyone that deposits there.
[/quote]

it is not obvious to me,on the contrary I would love some information or proofs of that,because there are none at the moment
it was the first occurrence of cryptogames.io trying to "steal" the money,cause there are no open scam accusations against them
and why duckdice,why not yolodice or kingdice or any other dice site? just based on the same domain registrar? or the affiliate link redirect? I can set that on my site to ANY and it makes no sense if I'm the owner of duckdice and wanted to hide it,to make it sooo obvious
I think cryptogames did try to hijack cryptogames traffic,but there are two sides of the medal:you do get some traffic leftovers
BUT you will never be able to build your brand,you will always be "the site that sounds like crypto-games"

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
1982dre

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 05:50:29 AM

Tested (from usa):

Well it makes sense that it's a referral link. Probably the owners of cryptogames still want to earn something if the users from the USA and uses duckdice for it.

Would there be also that much rumour when they used Primedice for it?? They just picked a new dicesite because the chance is bigger that the user doesn't got an account there.

.....1% HOUSE EDGE.....
.....FAUCET 3.5K...........
.....RAINBOT
10K..........

█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
..DuckDice..
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████

.....★  B O N U S E S.....
  L O T T E R Y......
  J A C K P O T......
Teddybears (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:12:00 AM

Totally Agree with @1982dre.

Yesterday I have made another withdrawal of 12433 doge without a problem. I request not to accuse good sites. Lets us support good sites always.

Thank you

proof of my yesterday's withdrawal.
https://prnt.sc/frebs9

Duckdice.io is fine and pays out great.    I see your message where you notify the owner of duckdice to let them know of my accusations.  I have tried to get it touch with them in private multiple times prior to posting here and they have decided not to respond.   Play where you enjoying playing.  That is what I recommend.  Just keep in mind that you are playing at a site where the owner has intentionally tried their best to obscure their real location, real name and anything that makes them a sold, identifiable person.   Why would someone do that?

piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:32:37 AM

Tested (from usa):

Ok I think now there is nothing to worry about duckdice, its not direct link to duckdice so dicecoin owner might have added ref link to duckdice to earn affiliate commision because duckdice is one of the dice site paying high affiliate commission.

I will keep playing on Duckdice.
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:56:04 AM

Never a shady moment with duckdice except the crash they had earlier this year. But as far as I know they have paid every penny of users.
but,
I'd like to see a response from the duckdice team though.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
Teddybears (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:55:04 PM

Guess what?  Someone replied to my cryptogames.io email.   Waiting for my missing funds and then I'll fill in the details.

panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1350

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 03:55:25 PM

Guess what?  Someone replied to my cryptogames.io email.   Waiting for my missing funds and then I'll fill in the details.

Good to hear that, hope you'll get your money back soon. Just curious why they still replying your email but they do not active anymore in this forum. How many days you neef to wait for the reply? Even though you get your money back but it is still not recommended to deposit IMO, as their support is too slow. Better to avoid rather than to risk our money.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:24:28 PM

Guess what?  Someone replied to my cryptogames.io email.   Waiting for my missing funds and then I'll fill in the details.
I think this is the effect of this thread  Grin Someone from crytogames might be monitoring this forum without saying any words. Do you think you will get your missing funds? I doubt on that...anyway good luck
Teddybears (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:53:31 PM

Guess what?  Someone replied to my cryptogames.io email.   Waiting for my missing funds and then I'll fill in the details.
I think this is the effect of this thread  Grin Someone from crytogames might be monitoring this forum without saying any words. Do you think you will get your missing funds? I doubt on that...anyway good luck

Yeah, I feel like I was onto something with the information I was gathering.  Still haven't heard back after I replied to them though.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:26:43 PM

Yeah, I feel like I was onto something with the information I was gathering.  Still haven't heard back after I replied to them though.

It is definitely because of this thread mate.!!
I have been watching this thread for days now and was just wondering why a trusted site does something like this, putting their reputation on the line. I think your problem will be resolved soon.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:32:19 PM

Such a good news! I'm glad for you, OP. Hopefully you'll have your missing funds back and the good name of cryptogames.io will be restored. First thing came to my mind while reading the OP was that the owners were on a big holiday or something. Glad they are back.  Smiley
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:39:28 PM

Such a good news! I'm glad for you, OP. Hopefully you'll have your missing funds back and the good name of cryptogames.io will be restored. First thing came to my mind while reading the OP was that the owners were on a big holiday or something. Glad they are back.  Smiley

Yes I too had heard the news of admins on a vacation or something and I think they're back now and your missing funds will get back to you for sure. Cryptogames is one of the good sites and have got my payment from them many times.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀