Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:43:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have been waiting for Bitcoin to reach $3000  (Read 4987 times)
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:50:54 PM

I have been waiting for Bitcoin to reach $3000 so that I can sell my Bitcoins, but seems as if it doesn't want to reach that value anytime soon. SHould I sell with the current amount? Undecided

no don't be stupid, wait until segwit is activated and then sell, the activation will cause a spike to 3k and above, at least this is possible, then again another dump, and there you sell around the peak and do good profit by buying back cheaper coins

That's right,just wait for this segwit to happen,save your coin for now,it will be profitable much later
But if you need it right now,i think selling in $2800 is not bad,but then again,i suggest that you just wait a little more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:57:48 PM

I have been waiting for Bitcoin to reach $3000 so that I can sell my Bitcoins, but seems as if it doesn't want to reach that value anytime soon. SHould I sell with the current amount? Undecided

no don't be stupid, wait until segwit is activated and then sell, the activation will cause a spike to 3k and above, at least this is possible, then again another dump, and there you sell around the peak and do good profit by buying back cheaper coins

That's right,just wait for this segwit to happen,save your coin for now,it will be profitable much later
But if you need it right now,i think selling in $2800 is not bad,but then again,i suggest that you just wait a little more
The price of Bitcoin will get pumped if the right amount of hype is going on around the time segwit happens since the people who don’t have Bitcoin is going to have that FOMO feeling. $3,000 is a very short term goal though, the price of Bitcoin right now is nothing compared to what is going to happen in the later years.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Chin Cheng

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:42:48 PM

That is a decision bestowed upon you considering the amount of profit you are in,if you are waiting for the price to wait for $3000 you already had the chance to sell off at that price before the correction that took place and now if you are determined that you wanted to sell off at that price just wait for some time,it all depends upon how much profit you are in and how much you believe that the price would go up before any major correction.
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:52:55 PM

It went up and past the $3000 mark at least once, not for long, but it was there.  Keep in mind that when trading people don't always see the numbers like that on the exchange buy and sell page. 
testerx

Activity: 608

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:41:11 AM

it already hit $3000 and then plumetted because there's tons of people waiting to sell like yourself.  Why didn't u just sell last time when it got close?
gomei

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:15:56 AM

I think the bitcoin will not reach $3000 in a short time, like one or two month. I think the EHT may grow fater then the bitcoin, so it is better to sell the BTC and buy some ETH. BTW, you should post this thread in the section of the bitcoin, this is the altcoin discussion section. Grin Grin

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:57:30 AM

If it hits $3k, it's only going up from there. I wouldn't recommend selling at 3k.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:23:27 AM

BTC has force to pull up or down almost entire crypto world..3k is nothing, it is here in our heads like some kind of boundary. Majority now expecting that this is all time highest high. This is wrong, my opinion we  can see 5-6k this year, very easily, after SegWit very possibly. Just stay calmed, it won't be easy, but we are almost there.
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:28:54 AM

Don't stressed yourself waiting. Sold your if you want with the current price. No matter how many people will told you not to sell, I doubt you will do it since you don't have any patience. Right now we are close to $3,000 and just playing around that and yet you are still on the rush.

Bitcoin holding is not for you so I suggest sold now and regret later.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:13:09 PM

If it hits $3k, it's only going up from there. I wouldn't recommend selling at 3k.

I agree. That would be a mistake similar to what I made when bitcoin hit $1,400. I thought since it was never that high it can go only down from there, but obviously I was wrong.
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:29:33 PM

Everybody wants to sell at $3000 because that is how high it got already and we forgot to sell then because we thought it was going to $3500 now we want to sell at $3000 because somebody else already did but now it won't reach there because we all want to sell. This + new coins generated will cause a cascading crash and prolonged bear market just like every other time. I'll hold a couple coins just in case I'm wrong but I'm guessing all these newbs will be crying and panic selling in a couple months. Did you really think all these newbs were going to get rich? Get serious.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:53:27 PM

I'm not going to discourage you to sell your BTC. It's your choice. Perhaps the money you invest in something that will help you earn even more BTC. I do not agree with the position of those who collect their BTC to get rich. They are already rich and can begin the return process.
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:06:11 PM

So OP you go search for an old thread, find one from 2013 where a dude says "I've been waiting bitcoin to reach $500 to sell my bitcoin."

Today you necropost on that thread "You're an idiot OP if you sold back then. The price hit $3K just 4 years later."

So 4 years from now, what do you think someone will be necroposting on this thread? lol  Grin
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:12:46 PM

I think the bitcoin will not reach $3000 in a short time, like one or two month. I think the EHT may grow fater then the bitcoin, so it is better to sell the BTC and buy some ETH. BTW, you should post this thread in the section of the bitcoin, this is the altcoin discussion section. Grin Grin
but i am sure that bitcoin s not going to stay here for a long time. but very soon the price of bitcoin will cross 3000$, may be with in 2 or 3 days. because after that the price has to increase more more and is going to cross 3500$ in the month of July and after that at the end of 2017 it is expected that the price of bitcoin will easily cross 4000$ level. and therefore i am not going to sell my btcoins and still holding it for a long time.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:52:19 PM

So OP you go search for an old thread, find one from 2013 where a dude says "I've been waiting bitcoin to reach $500 to sell my bitcoin."

Today you necropost on that thread "You're an idiot OP if you sold back then. The price hit $3K just 4 years later."

So 4 years from now, what do you think someone will be necroposting on this thread? lol  Grin
Lol, this is indeed a reality. If you will keep on waiting for a right time to sell bitcoin. It will never come. Bitcoin price will keep on increasing that is for sure in future. If you have made a decent profit and want that money, you better sell it off. Else if money is not needed, it is better to keep your money in bitcoin as it will ultimately grow which does not happens in fiat.
ActiveP

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:13:50 PM

Bitcoin already surged past $3000+ last week and cointelegraph reported that bitcoin price surpassed $4,500 in South Korea as the market’s premium reached an extreme. After that came the correction. I am holding, Id say do the same, it will hit $3000 again in a matter of days/weeks.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:30:10 PM

I am agree with you that  if the price of bitcoin will not hit 3000$ till that time you wait and do not sell you are good this point and then its price will hit 3000$ you will sell and I am sure you gain more profit with to hold , and I think bitcoin will hit 3000$ at the end of this month or beginning of the next month .
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:51:00 PM

Bitcoin already surged past $3000+ last week and cointelegraph reported that bitcoin price surpassed $4,500 in South Korea as the market’s premium reached an extreme. After that came the correction. I am holding, Id say do the same, it will hit $3000 again in a matter of days/weeks.

Of course everyone is waiting for that marginal day when bitcoin hit $3000. Well I think he already set his mind selling it at $3000. Others may have the same thought as you. But most of us here believe that bitcoin can go somewhere $4000-$5000 at the end of the month so selling at $3000 will be your lost.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:45:28 PM

Of course everyone is waiting for that marginal day when bitcoin hit $3000. Well I think he already set his mind selling it at $3000. Others may have the same thought as you. But most of us here believe that bitcoin can go somewhere $4000-$5000 at the end of the month so selling at $3000 will be your lost.

well i do not think that in the end of this month bitcoin will cross $4000-$5000 because the today price of bitcoin is about 2700$ and this month is going to end only a week is remaining, so i think it will be great news that bitcoin cross 3k$ in this month and selling bitcoin at this price (3k$) is very good there is no loss of money on this amount of bitcoin.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 08:56:01 PM

It already reached $3k 2 weeks ago and then dropped almost in an hour and very few people could sell their coins at that price. On LBC, you can see the trading rate as 3101.05 USD as of now and even higher but on normal exchanges it is between 2655-2720. After the recent drop to 2200, the market volume also has dropped and people are not sure whether they should invest or keep holding their coins.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: