Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:44:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY high sell low ?  (Read 22532 times)
TechBullion

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:01:41 AM

The best time to buy Bitcoin is when it's low and sell when high. No panic sell.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aannnttoo

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:33:55 AM

many newbie trader can't control their emotion.
set stop loss 7-10%, when price go down you will be safe.
And then rebuy again in lower price, Chart may help you to find it out.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:37:58 PM

Thier own fault doing that buy high and sell low.
Maybe they don't have the brain for trading  Grin
Patience is the best, sell it when high and buy when it's low. Just a simple tactic.
I think that's a mistake ourselves from traders, because now we have to be smart in analyzing coin prices. we should buy at low prices and sell at high prices.
a lot of traders do that method of buying in a low price then sell it in a high price cause this is were we can have the profit that we wanted to have for and this is where we are able to get back what we have been take for us to trade for.
It is the basic knowledge to have profit and the only option in trading, do you have other option?
As far as I know, margin trading can help you have other options is sell high buy low, but it still has same purpose as buy low sell high Cheesy.
Makrochain

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:03:38 AM

or may be buy low sell high ?

Lot of noobs traders , don't control their emotions and make worst mistakes : buy at high price and sell at lowest

how to control this ? = put orders (buy/sell) and close the platform
I really think your question is very good and I also made such errors. Buying at high prices and selling at low prices to cut losses is something I did in the early days of entering the market. This is because I did not understand the market well and not keep up with the market information from which to lose money and to sell to bear losses. So I recommend that you have a really reputable and accurate channel so that you can catch up with the market and have a plan for your business.
marroxas

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:10:28 AM

It should be buy low sell high but if you do not know how to control your emotions and get panic immediately when prices ho down that’s the tendency, you moght be able to sell low when in fact you buy it high, that’s why learn how to control feelings, if you buy it high you must sell it when it go to the highes to see the profit
rejin29x

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:15:05 AM

Well, from my forex trading experience when you buy high and sell low it means you sold at lost. It is better to buy low and sell high to enable you make profit from your investment. Although people who buy high and sell low did that as a result of panic and lack of good knowledge of trading currency or crypto currency is all about.
King_G_

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:20:08 AM

Yes I agree with you, there are still many beginners who don't know much about trading. People usually sell low because they are afraid that didi price of Bitcoin drops suddenly. This makes them think that they're gonna lose their money so they choose to sell.
If you want to make profit in Trading then buy bitcoins and hold them , don't make any foolish decisions and sell them at the right time.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:41:35 AM

Buying low and selling high is the basic tenets of trading. There are many other method however that can profit traders more than merely buying low and selling high. There is shorting, average buy, average down in times of bear market and many more. You just need to find method that work for you and stay with it .

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:44:15 AM

Well, from my forex trading experience when you buy high and sell low it means you sold at lost. It is better to buy low and sell high to enable you make profit from your investment. Although people who buy high and sell low did that as a result of panic and lack of good knowledge of trading currency or crypto currency is all about.
This is the best method of losing money, why would we have to trade if we just want to lose our money.
Basic rule is always buy low and sell high, you will be able to sell low if you are not ready as you can easily panic that will cause you to take lose.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:09:10 PM

This is the best method of losing money, why would we have to trade if we just want to lose our money.
Basic rule is always buy low and sell high, you will be able to sell low if you are not ready as you can easily panic that will cause you to take lose.
In addition, if you want to have profit in berish trend, you can sell your coin at high price as soon as you can before the bearish trend started. At begin of the bearish trend, you still can sell your coin. Then, you just need to buy enough total coin you sold in the past time. You will have an extra remaining amount of money as profit.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:06:42 PM

Lot of noobs traders , don't control their emotions and make worst mistakes : buy at high price and sell at lowest

I think that for those of you who are new to this market, and business, there is such a thing. Analytical techniques you do not have, no experience, nor monitoring the market, buying high prices selling low prices is very easy to understand. This is a new market and there are a lot of risks so you need to find out very carefully when you intend to invest.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:52:06 AM

In trading sometimes we can not control the emotions to see the rise of coins and we decide to buy, when the price of coins down again we panicked finally sell at a low price, when in fact it makes us lose.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:04:59 AM

I believe that at the beginning of the trade, everyone is likely to have a high purchase price and sell at low prices, due to lack of experience and no specific investment plans for each project. private To overcome the problem you need to study and practice, learn from failure and learn from the failure. Not only technical analysis, you also have to combine with market information to minimize risk and maximize profits.
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:45:35 AM

In trading sometimes we can not control the emotions to see the rise of coins and we decide to buy, when the price of coins down again we panicked finally sell at a low price, when in fact it makes us lose.
That is happening to some that is why there are people who are dumping even if they lose.
Eventually they'll matured and they will understand that no matter what happen we should stick to the basic rules which is to buy low and sell
high in order to be profitable, when the market can easily be manipulated, that is the time to hold.

xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:37:00 AM

That is happening to some that is why there are people who are dumping even if they lose.
Eventually they'll matured and they will understand that no matter what happen we should stick to the basic rules which is to buy low and sell
high in order to be profitable, when the market can easily be manipulated, that is the time to hold.
I think most of the newbies experience this one and I think its normal to experience a mistake like that this will become a lesson and they will learn that holding and waiting patiently can work out fine and panic will only make loses. Newbies should have at least one friend who is familiar with trading than can guide them to avoid losing money.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:01:40 PM

Bitcoin is good investment, and if you truly trust and believe in bitcoin you can earn 10x fold. Don't sell it low. Control you emotions with something that can entertain you except gambling because there are possibilities that if you are emotional then you play gambling you can bet your bitcoin and will be loss.
ElitistCA

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:08:35 PM

I think most of the newbies experience this one and I think its normal to experience a mistake like that this will become a lesson and they will learn that holding and waiting patiently can work out fine and panic will only make loses. Newbies should have at least one friend who is familiar with trading than can guide them to avoid losing money.
Hmm, but how to find a friend is famliar with trading? No one wants to share the experience without any benefit. The newbie must to spend some money as fees to "buy" the experience. However, the scammers can take advantage this issue to scam money of newbie easy. My friends got scammed by this method many times. And I was once a victim.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:13:22 PM

Always what happens with people and it really can't be stopped,, people are scared of taking losses and they're going to try to get out and not lose too much.. Some people don't have the patience and the skill to be a trader is something that is kind of built inside someone, at least that's what I personally think about it and trading. I'll come outright and say it, I'm kinda freaked when it comes to trading and I do the whole buy high and sell low cause I get scared and don't work with losing money too well..

You have to be built a certain way to lose 50% of what you put in and then wait for it to come back up,, these are the real people who maximize their money.
These are the things which you actually get to know with the passage of time. As far as buying and selling is concerned, I must say that it is not at all the best thing to do if you are buying the coins at higher rates and then you are going to sell them at low price.

This will only help you in suffering of loss. You actually need to look out for the ways which can help you in having more profit.

loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:33:11 PM

No, it is the wrong concept and should not be consider by some investors in our industry. You should buy electronic coins at lower price and sell it for the higher price in order to obtain profit and not loss.
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:17:33 PM

No, it is the wrong concept and should not be consider by some investors in our industry. You should buy electronic coins at lower price and sell it for the higher price in order to obtain profit and not loss.
so today there is a good opportunity to buy coins at cheap prices. Who can say, Will there ever be such an opportunity. Even Bitcoin today has a price 3 times less than it was in 2017 about 20,000 dollars.

]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  

Jump to: