Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:28:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the market going for a crash?  (Read 3916 times)
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 10:20:32 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2017, 12:34:49 AM by paramind22

Seems in every correction that we've had in the last four months, there have also been coins spiking in growth during that time.   Some people still find things that are growing in value.   The marketcap is 109 billion right now, which kind of proves the point.  Just look at the big gainer column at CMC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:10:52 AM

We'll know in the next 48 hours... where the red and green lines meet is where the decision is made whether the bubble bursts or we surge up to $150B market cap. On the plus side, if we do happen to go up, we will SURGE to the top of that top red line.. around $135B very quickly.    We have an inverse head shoulders which is bullish but are not making higher highs, but we have hit a quadruple top now, so literally flip a coin. Technical analysis is great in hindsight but it's far from perfect in predicting the future.

thompshma

Activity: 342

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:55:43 AM

ETH just dropped below 300 again, going to be another panic filled 12 hours.
brushgee

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:02:48 AM

I think BTC has reached the bottom, do you agree? will btc reach higher if ETH crashes?
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:03:58 AM

I think BTC has reach the bottom, do you agree?

lol

bottom  Roll Eyes this is crypto  Kiss
brushgee

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:09:53 AM

I think BTC has reach the bottom, do you agree?

lol

bottom  Roll Eyes this is crypto  Kiss
you have to speculate anyway. I think we will see uptrend for BTC from now on. I hope I were not wrong.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:23:18 AM

Do you guys see the big drop in volumes and bid books? There is no action anywhere. everyone is waiting.
One big seller can create big domino sell-off.

What are your thoughts?
Nope. I'n always optimistic in trading thus I'm keeping it postively. However, I don't take it easily so I can eliminate the risk if there is something but thing could happen.
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 02:24:33 AM

We'll know in the next 48 hours... where the red and green lines meet is where the decision is made whether the bubble bursts or we surge up to $150B market cap. On the plus side, if we do happen to go up, we will SURGE to the top of that top red line.. around $135B very quickly.    We have an inverse head shoulders which is bullish but are not making higher highs, but we have hit a quadruple top now, so literally flip a coin. Technical analysis is great in hindsight but it's far from perfect in predicting the future.

What are not making higher highs?  If you look at most of the Polo coins, they have.  A lot of the new money from the ICO's seems to be combined with the Polo coins which are supported by traders there because they see them as higher quality.   I think maybe many ICO's are tanking and this is the money that's pulling out of the market.  Could be the "organic results" of the market keeps growing, while the chaff is being sorted out periodically in these corrections.

Fantum

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:18:52 AM

Bitcoin is slowly becoming accepted into the mainstream. It used to be if your dad is asking about it or if it's on the front page of the news the bubble is over, why? cause that happened once a few years ago. I think it's different this time and people becoming aware of bitcoin and ethereum is a good thing. All these countries allowing bitcoin this year is a really good thing for bitcoin, it can only go up from here. And in 2 years there is another halfening, people are already preparing for that.

As for alt coins, they are traded basically just to get more bitcoin, so why would they crash, people will always be searching for those 100% pumps in alt coins. Plus there is some really interesting tech in alt coins right now that have real use in the near future. This is the best time to invest and hold for a few years on certain coins. Choose wisely though, as most probably won't go anywhere.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 10:02:53 AM

Lol! Everybody is going crazy about crypto world being bubble. The thing is buy buy buy opportunity is here. Once down will be up.. all that is going down the way is to go up.
jono_t2000

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:09:40 AM

I think we are definitely in a bear market at the moment as the early investors start to cash out and take profits and a lot of new crypto investors are coming in and looking for quick short term gains.  I think we will go sideways with prices staying the same for next few months until the dust settles. Once that happens then things we should start to see decent growth again Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Dikobit

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:30:05 AM

i'm very unlucky, coming in the market just after the mega pump of may, and bought just before the bear market  Cry
brushgee

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:02:25 AM

http://i66.tinypic.com/2n7pnvq.png
btc is recovering, not sure if we will surge or not.
jono_t2000

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:11:37 AM

Im praying for a surge in total market cap as it will do all coins a favor not just Bitcoin.

However... basing it on other factors as well as technical analysis I would have to say that it will be a steep plunge.

Hold on to your horses cuz its gonna get wild and DONT PANICK SELL!!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
dissident

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:28:21 PM

Im praying for a surge in total market cap as it will do all coins a favor not just Bitcoin.

However... basing it on other factors as well as technical analysis I would have to say that it will be a steep plunge.

Hold on to your horses cuz its gonna get wild and DONT PANICK SELL!!

Still holding in there.  One way or the other a big move up or down should occur within a few days.  I thought I was going to wake up this morning and see it under $100B. Lol.  Unfortunately I think it will be down, too... But I'm not right anywhere close to 100% of the time.  Normally if it was going to tank it would have done it by now, though.
papajamba

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:57:23 PM

market hasnt crashed but is in a correction.
From a bull to a bear market? likely.
going to crash? highly unlikely. since money is still coming in but not as crazy as april-may-june.

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:48:32 PM

Market seems to be a correction and consolidation phase. All bull markets go thru many
such phases followed by next big rally. Holding top coins long-term and keep adding on dips
should work out fine.
kalisto

Activity: 245

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:53:49 PM

the last few years summer season started around July, most coins where slowly going down till December/January.. i'm expecting the same pattern this year
jono_t2000

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:40:14 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong (Im not American so not 100% sure), but isnt the last few weeks the time when hedgefund managers and the likes return from their summer breaks?

Could this also be part of the reason we are seeing big sums of money getting taken in and out of the market cap recently?

Just a random thought that went thru my head haha.

clardalan (OP)

Activity: 126

Bitcoin amateur learning by doing

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:47:08 PM

I finished my buying.

It can go up now Smiley

Tip/donate
LTC: Lf44EehvMzoyjnWqbmsxugomAnRzKawXu
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print