Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:18:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: AdsCash value is growing - How far can it go?  (Read 1806 times)
eDave (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 10:31:13 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 08:47:15 AM by eDave

AdsCash has been growing fast. In three months, its price has increased considerably. The appeal of this coin is the market that it addressed. The advertising industry is in ever-growing demand every year.

That makes the coin attractive for investors and potentially very profitable. In addition to that, it taps on a problem many people in the online business have. And that is payment.

The thing that make Bitcoin hit so high was the alternative it represents for all the decaying economy. People fear of another crisis, the dollar has no the power it use to have, so this was clearly an indicator that predict the rise of Bitcoin.

As of AdsCash, we can see the indicator of problem-solving. Business owners will finally have a common currency to pay or receive payment for online advertising services.

Right now, AdsCash is going to the next level. The new "done trading for you platform" to be launched soon, all AdsCash members also will have access to it. If you haven't joined yet, you can still create a free account here: http://infoadscash.cf

This can increase the price per token even more. Time will tell us how much AdsCash will grow. What is clear is that adscash is moving fast, gaining momentum and tapping on very profitable market.

Airdrop - Claim 500 DMX Tokens ==> http://cryptodating.cf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 10:38:07 PM

Friend i dont think adscash is a legit project, which blockchain does it use? Looks more like a ponzi coin, be careful before investing.

FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:42:14 PM

That is a very nice way to promote this shitty, possibly fake, scam ponzi scheme. They keep sending me those 'newsletters' about their 'extraordinary success,' which is intriguing for me to watch all the way down.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
duranv

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:51:56 AM

I joined AdsCash but I seriously doubt it is legit.
hoolio

Activity: 273
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:16:54 AM

AdsCash has been growing fast. In three months, its price has increased considerably.

The price of everything has increased considerably in the last 3 months
eDave (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 08:44:08 AM

That is a very nice way to promote this shitty, possibly fake, scam ponzi scheme. They keep sending me those 'newsletters' about their 'extraordinary success,' which is intriguing for me to watch all the way down.

The important thing is to see how adscash progresses. But to call it scam is kind of far-fetched. We all know that there are dubious businesses out there. However, to label everything that come out like scam before understanding the principles is really rash, just as minds like Mark Cuban, who still thinks Bitcoin is a scam.

The world is changing into cryptocurrencies. In the future, it will embrace all aspects of life. And maybe the concept of adscash for those people who don't understand it make them doubt. Even those who do, might be a little reserved to trust on it. But the same thing happened with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum.

New and big ideas always scare people!   

eDave (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 01:26:09 PM

Doubt is always in people's mind when a new concept comes up. And when it comes to business, people normally reject everything that is pioneer. It is imperative to look at the acceptance and how much investors and entrepreneurs are putting into it. There are big fish that are following this stream. They see adscash as a big profit opportunity. They wouldn't do it if it were not legit.

ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:29:46 PM

Doubt is always in people's mind when a new concept comes up. And when it comes to business, people normally reject everything that is pioneer. It is imperative to look at the acceptance and how much investors and entrepreneurs are putting into it. There are big fish that are following this stream. They see adscash as a big profit opportunity. They wouldn't do it if it were not legit.
can you share some inputs if who are they that you are mentioning? i assume that they are well familiar with their investment and if they are really supporting the coin project its also better to allow the community to know who's behind the project and whats the potentials that this project to offer.
eDave (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 05:05:19 PM

can you share some inputs if who are they that you are mentioning? i assume that they are well familiar with their investment and if they are really supporting the coin project its also better to allow the community to know who's behind the project and whats the potentials that this project to offer.

Sure. One of the most notable is the entrepreneur and successful marketer Ankur Arwal. Look him up on Facebook. He's a well-known investor and personality in the cryptocoin world. And due to his experience and expertise, he's also a consultant in the adscash team.

Here's a Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/adscashcrypto/posts/780824782081046 where he shares tons of value not only about adscash but also about cryptocurrency in general.

mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:17:38 PM

I wish there was some way to coordinate the pricing and the price for the ads.  If there was a way to get it at a 1 to 1 basis.  That would require that the pricing for ads was more universal, but you never know.
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:51:00 AM

I can understand that crypto ad sites needed to be made and there are plenty of those, but why a specific token for just that?  The one thing that I respect about tokens is the creator at least had to come up with some funds before creating it.  A coin can be thrown together for free, the ETH tokens have to paid for, like most tokens and that shows a little vestment in their idea.
eDave (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 05:39:28 PM

Getting the main idea of adscash can daunting for some people because it is a new. Nothing similarly has been proposed before.
This article: http://adscashcoin.cf/adscash-editorial/understanding-the-concept-of-adscash/ clearly reflexes not only adscash main principles but also gives an idea individuals and societies react to new concepts.

Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:54:23 PM

I can understand that crypto ad sites needed to be made and there are plenty of those, but why a specific token for just that?  The one thing that I respect about tokens is the creator at least had to come up with some funds before creating it.  A coin can be thrown together for free, the ETH tokens have to paid for, like most tokens and that shows a little vestment in their idea.

Ads do require different rates, but some could be 2 units per ad or click or whatever.
There is just so much that cryptos can do that is basically untouched.  A coin that works in a specific industry standard like this could go very far in managing pricing and much more.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
jennywhzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:39:23 PM

Tokens can be hard to trust because it is less transparent until you dive deep.  There is too much that the creator can do to influence everything.  The idea is sound on this, but is there a need for it?
eDave (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 07:12:44 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 05:17:07 PM by eDave

Important Update:

Support through Live Chat is now available. This is a great input for people to get used to the adscash concept and other important things. Also, $25 coin package is available. The number of the coins will depend on the current token price. This makes it easier for anybody to get adscash coins.

Also,

Litecoin payment is now available so you can purchase AdsCash using your Litecoin.

And last but not least, AdsCash Is A ERC 20 Token Now which can be verified on Ethereum blockchain.

Check it out here:
https://etherscan.io/token/0xec7954f452a6473c21c4078501f0bcf8b266bc99

This is a great proof for those who still think AdsCash is not a real crypto currency.  Shortly, you will be able to withdraw your Adscash tokens into Ethereum wallets.

eDave (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 05:22:17 PM

Friend i dont think adscash is a legit project, which blockchain does it use? Looks more like a ponzi coin, be careful before investing.

Check out this link: https://etherscan.io/token/0xec7954f452a6473c21c4078501f0bcf8b266bc99

It's a proof to dispel your doubts!

eDave (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 08:14:06 PM

***Important Update***

Withdrawls Of Adscash Coins Into External Ethereum Wallets Is Live Now !!!

AdsCash is now officially the world's first MLM/Network Marketing/Biz Opp Company To Have An Actual Currency Build On A Genuine Blockchain!

All people who have purchased some adscash coins, can start withdrawing 100 coins/week into their ethereum wallets.  This keeps the currency flow stable at the same time works as proof of concept that it is an actual coin - crypto currency and not some computer generated token!

Screenshot from Adscash Backoffice: https://www.facebook.com/adscashcrypto/photos/a.754062531423938.1073741828.752932748203583/821371504693040/?type=3&theater

sexycoin69

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:55:02 PM

Where are their ads going to be displayed or how is there partnership setup?

Cart

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:40:38 PM

I think so too, it seems that they had free signups and referral links and stuff, possibly pyramide scheme
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:46:11 PM

It's a proven ponzi scheme. It's always a good idea to get reviews, and repeatedly from folks who have been paid by a network before investing your time and effort with them. Avoid.
eDave (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 07:21:35 PM

It's a proven ponzi scheme. It's always a good idea to get reviews, and repeatedly from folks who have been paid by a network before investing your time and effort with them. Avoid.

It's illogical to bash something that is demonstrating so far that is delivering what has promised. The logical thing, even for the most critical person, is to observe how things go before dashing into hasty conclusions.

But this is not new. It has happened before. For instance, until today there are people considering Bitcoin scam, even some distinguished economists have deemed it as a ponzi scheme or a collective delusion.

The world changes everyday. And new concepts are introduced. These concepts sometimes are revolutionary or are built on the ground of other ideas.

Anyway, everyone is entitled to choose to what to believe. As for AdsCash, it is being transparent and it is growing rapidly thanks to thousands of supporters around the world.

eDave (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 07:42:09 PM

I think so too, it seems that they had free signups and referral links and stuff, possibly pyramide scheme

For something to be a ponzi scheme, no product or service is sold. It maintains people recruiting others in order to make an investment (they don't know what) with the promise of generating profits. AdsCash is the PRODUCT. People make return of their investment not merely on recruiting. They make money on the value of the coins they have purchased.

PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:29:43 PM

It's illogical to bash something that is demonstrating so far that is delivering what has promised. The logical thing, even for the most critical person, is to observe how things go before dashing into hasty conclusions.

But this is not new. It has happened before. For instance, until today there are people considering Bitcoin scam, even some distinguished economists have deemed it as a ponzi scheme or a collective delusion.

The world changes everyday. And new concepts are introduced. These concepts sometimes are revolutionary or are built on the ground of other ideas.

Anyway, everyone is entitled to choose to what to believe. As for AdsCash, it is being transparent and it is growing rapidly thanks to thousands of supporters around the world.
What the heck man !
Do still such creatures exist who think BTC is a scam? Time to leave this planet!
It is okay if someone is not ready to invest in bitcoins but still counting it under the title of scam that is the sorriest thing I have ever heard of. Really, I am so shocked that I give a damn to AdsCash and every other coin.
eDave (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 07:07:43 PM

Update

AdsCash improved the compensation plan. This change will make people earn more money in commissions. It will also boost the demand for the coin and in turn it will increase the value per token.

johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:47:40 AM

Update

AdsCash improved the compensation plan. This change will make people earn more money in commissions. It will also boost the demand for the coin and in turn it will increase the value per token.

1.why do you want members to buy 25$ pack to transfer adscash coins to my ethereum wallet??

2. How do we know the coins you claimed are sold, is true? One can claim any numbers without a proof!!

3. On what basis you increase the price? How will this price be honoured by exchanges if at all you reach that stage?

4. Where is the internet business you talk about selling your coin?

5. Who are the big investors you keep talking about?

6. Remember adscash is from clickintensity family who scammed people and not paid them at all.

I can go on and on.......
wishxy

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:17:23 AM

Update

1.why do you want members to buy 25$ pack to transfer adscash coins to my ethereum wallet??

2. How do we know the coins you claimed are sold, is true? One can claim any numbers without a proof!!

3. On what basis you increase the price? How will this price be honoured by exchanges if at all you reach that stage?

6. Remember adscash is from clickintensity family who scammed people and not paid them at all.

And answers are..?
johra123

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:48:21 PM

Update

And answers are..?

scam in bold and capital....
eDave (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:34:44 PM

Update

And answers are..?

Answers:

1. People can get the beginner pack if they want to. It's just a good way to get some tokens for an affordable price.

2. People have withdrew their coins to their external wallet.

3. The price is controlled internally, which is a normal process all cryptocurrencies go through before entering into the market.

4. The business is AdsCash project. You need to run a little investigation about it to get the idea of it.

5. Everyone who is being keeping an eye know the supporters of adscash (big fish). Here's one: /dVDO30gnGgu]http://[Suspicious link removed]/dVDO30gnGgu

6. I'm not from clickintensity. I know they had problems. But they never hid or went into the shadows. They stayed and are paying.

Research First in bold and capital...

EthereumBoy

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:24:47 PM

I dont belive in adscash. They dosent have achieve anything jet so they can just scam everyone. I think best investment now is bitcoin. Buy bitcoins if you want buy something but real dollars are much better. So dont buy cryptocurrencys but if you want buy buy bitcoin.s
johra123

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:34:15 PM

Update

And answers are..?

Answers:

1. People can get the beginner pack if they want to. It's just a good way to get some tokens for an affordable price.

3. The price is controlled internally, which is a normal process all cryptocurrencies go through before entering into the market.

4. The business is AdsCash project. You need to run a little investigation about it to get the idea of it.

5. Everyone who is being keeping an eye know the supporters of adscash (big fish). Here's one: /dVDO30gnGgu]http://[Suspicious link removed]/dVDO30gnGgu

6. I'm not from clickintensity. I know they had problems. But they never hid or went into the shadows. They stayed and are paying.

1.They made people withdraw their coins(real money) from clickintensity to adscash (no bitcoins or USD as promised) and then want them to pay 25$ to transfer (not withdraw) to myether wallet!!

2. Why do i need to run an investigation about adscash project!! Why can't they tell all of us themselves!!!

3. links posted  by you are removed for being suspicious. Appreciate if you can find a way to post them again. Would love to know who's the big fish!

4. The issue is...nothing is working...clickintensity, coinomia (though u may say they are different but i know the story so), icoinmarket. They smartly turned their clickintensity liability invest into adscash. Those who can't find a way to cheat, they run into shadows.....seems like these guys have got some more tricks up their sleeves..

If you read other successful ico's roadmap, they were much faster, much efficient ....i'd love to proved wrong but plain rhetorics won't work here...we need facts.

good luck with your investment.
eDave (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:40:11 PM

Update

And answers are..?

Answers:

1.They made people withdraw their coins(real money) from clickintensity to adscash (no bitcoins or USD as promised) and then want them to pay 25$ to transfer (not withdraw) to myether wallet!!

2. Why do i need to run an investigation about adscash project!! Why can't they tell all of us themselves!!!

3. links posted  by you are removed for being suspicious. Appreciate if you can find a way to post them again. Would love to know who's the big fish!

4. The issue is...nothing is working...clickintensity, coinomia (though u may say they are different but i know the story so), icoinmarket. They smartly turned their clickintensity liability invest into adscash. Those who can't find a way to cheat, they run into shadows.....seems like these guys have got some more tricks up their sleeves..

If you read other successful ico's roadmap, they were much faster, much efficient ....i'd love to proved wrong but plain rhetorics won't work here...we need facts.

good luck with your investment.

There's an axiom, we need data before drawing conclusions. Otherwise, we all be throwing darts randomly.

Anyway, people believe in what feels good for them, which is alright. Every mind is a different world. But it's kinda sad to be so outspoken about something that is not looked at carefully.

Let's not follow the path of some personalities like traditional investors or bankers that bash on any new thing just because they want to maintain the status quo.

johra123

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:43:38 AM

Edave....Adscash has been tested with three failed projects(only for people who trusted)......promoters of adscash are yet to answer where that money went!!!...i don't know what is there to look at carefully.
I'd advice you to refrain from this unless you are nick jhonson/ankur agarwal or someone from topline.
johra123

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:32:44 AM

and now alphainvestorsclub is being promoted on clickintensity and adscash group!! My goodness..when will this stop!!
johra123

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:02:22 AM

so finally adscash finds it's right place...it's listed as a scam on icoindexDOTcom..................http://icoindex.com/profile/adscash-ads
eDave (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 03:26:34 PM

so finally adscash finds it's right place...it's listed as a scam on icoindexDOTcom..................http://icoindex.com/profile/adscash-ads

You must have something against adscash, digging for any negative comments and info you can find. Well, we all know that there are individuals who solely purpose is to try to damage business reputation. It's happening with other businesses like Bitconnect. Even there are people calling Bitcoin scam. What a world we're living in!!!

Anyway, this is not random. There are agendas for every action. And people are old enough to believe whatever they want. As for adscash, the community knows that it is running and people are trusting in it.

How far can it go? Well, all will depend on the community, which is the backbone for every cryptocurrency.     

Egenen

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:15:49 PM

AdsCash has been growing fast. In three months, its price has increased considerably. The appeal of this coin is the market that it addressed. The advertising industry is in ever-growing demand every year.

That makes the coin attractive for investors and potentially very profitable. In addition to that, it taps on a problem many people in the online business have. And that is payment.

The thing that make Bitcoin hit so high was the alternative it represents for all the decaying economy. People fear of another crisis, the dollar has no the power it use to have, so this was clearly an indicator that predict the rise of Bitcoin.

As of AdsCash, we can see the indicator of problem-solving. Business owners will finally have a common currency to pay or receive payment for online advertising services.

Right now, AdsCash is going to the next level. The new "done trading for you platform" to be launched soon, all AdsCash members also will have access to it. If you haven't joined yet, you can still create a free account here: http://infoadscash.cf

This can increase the price per token even more. Time will tell us how much AdsCash will grow. What is clear is that adscash is moving fast, gaining momentum and tapping on very profitable market.

Do you mean how far lower can it go? There is no chance I would buy that coin because there is not many reputable people hyping it.

eDave (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 02:47:25 PM

Do you mean how far lower can it go? There is no chance I would buy that coin because there is not many reputable people hyping it.

It's up to people to get position with the coin if they choose to. But to say that there are not reputable people, it's not true. I mean, if we take a look at what recently happened to electroneum (the hack), we can say that all this was a sham.

But the security breach doesn't tarnish the reputation of some people who support the project... because it is a good concept.

And like I said, it's up to people. But what we cannot do is to draw definite conclusions based on rumors and blind perceptions. That happened with Bitcoin. Time proved many people wrong. It's just a matter of wait and observe how things go. 

johra123

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:56:27 AM

It's up to people to get position with the coin if they choose to. But to say that there are not reputable people, it's not true. I mean, if we take a look at what recently happened to electroneum (the hack), we can say that all this was a sham.

But the security breach doesn't tarnish the reputation of some people who support the project... because it is a good concept.

And like I said, it's up to people. But what we cannot do is to draw definite conclusions based on rumors and blind perceptions. That happened with Bitcoin. Time proved many people wrong. It's just a matter of wait and observe how things go. 

This is how the promoter's(in all probability, it's ankur agarwal) reputation go.

Clickintensity =not paying for the last year, no update
coinomia= not paying for the last few months, no update. They are sending mails promoting other ponzi.
icoinmarket= no news for last few months
adscash= no update from last two months

If all this still encourage you to participate in this sham, then u seriously need help bro unless as i said, you're nick jhonson or ankur agarwal or someone with some vested interests. Good luck
eDave (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:11:08 PM

This is how the promoter's(in all probability, it's ankur agarwal) reputation go.

Clickintensity =not paying for the last year, no update
coinomia= not paying for the last few months, no update. They are sending mails promoting other ponzi.
icoinmarket= no news for last few months
adscash= no update from last two months

If all this still encourage you to participate in this sham, then u seriously need help bro unless as i said, you're nick jhonson or ankur agarwal or someone with some vested interests. Good luck

Almost all your posts are against this thread. Aside from all unfortunate associations you made up above, it's clear to everyone you're just trolling here. If you're going to keep on, at least do it with a little taste and distinction. It amazes how there are still people who think opinions equal realities!!!   

eDave (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:26:07 PM

Update:

Members have been withdrawing their tokens successfully for the last couple of weeks. There are no limits, people can withdraw all their tokens at once, and in most cases, it is instant.

Here's the stats: https://etherscan.io/token/0xec7954f452a6473c21c4078501f0bcf8b266bc99

Hopefully, people can start trading shortly.

futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:56:51 PM

Update:

Members have been withdrawing their tokens successfully for the last couple of weeks. There are no limits, people can withdraw all their tokens at once, and in most cases, it is instant.

Here's the stats: https://etherscan.io/token/0xec7954f452a6473c21c4078501f0bcf8b266bc99

Withdrawing tokens to their wallets are not enough because they need to trade those coins and how long it is going to take for listing in the exchange?
johra123

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:39:07 AM

Update:

Pls understand the difference between withdraw and transfer.....withdrawals go to ur bank account....they have yet to answer a lot of questions...i'd love to be proven wrong though..
johra123

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:04:59 AM

So finally they dissappear..ankur agarwal and his scammer team.They cheated people with clickintensity, icoinmarket, coinomia and now adscash.Stay far far away from this scammer ankur agarwal.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: