Bitcoin Atm coming soon in Northern California

(1/3) > >>

Mandoy:
https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcf-and-samco-to-install-automated-check-cashing-bitcoin-atms-throughout-california/

Are you living in California, then we have a good news for you. According to the article i quote "First Bitcoin Capital Corp (BITCF) and Simple Automated Money, Inc (SAMCO) have announced a partnership to introduce check-cashing Bitcoin ATMs into Northern California’s high traffic markets".

This is just the first phase since this will be just a trial and if it succeeds we can expect a lot more machines not only in Northern California but to many states in America.

Ledger Man:
That's Awesome. I'm originally from Northern California and wish we had the ATM's rolling out where I am now. It's stuff like this that could lead to wider adoption and use of crypto currencies and is exactly what needs to happen if we are ever going to squash fiat.

Zadicar:
Quote from: Mandoy on June 23, 2017, 02:58:03 AM

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcf-and-samco-to-install-automated-check-cashing-bitcoin-atms-throughout-california/

Are you living in California, then we have a good news for you. According to the article i quote "First Bitcoin Capital Corp (BITCF) and Simple Automated Money, Inc (SAMCO) have announced a partnership to introduce check-cashing Bitcoin ATMs into Northern California’s high traffic markets".

This is just the first phase since this will be just a trial and if it succeeds we can expect a lot more machines not only in Northern California but to many states in America.

This is really a good news for those bitcoin users who are living on Northern California on which they would really be a good use of this atm on that area and on this way it can somehow boost up the curiousity of bitcoin and awareness and might really increase up more bitcoin users on that place which means adoption is more likely to get big and we know if theres demand then price would eventually rise up too.

SingAlong:
Quote from: Zadicar on June 23, 2017, 03:19:05 AM

Quote from: Mandoy on June 23, 2017, 02:58:03 AM

This is really a good news for those bitcoin users who are living on Northern California on which they would really be a good use of this atm on that area and on this way it can somehow boost up the curiousity of bitcoin and awareness and might really increase up more bitcoin users on that place which means adoption is more likely to get big and we know if theres demand then price would eventually rise up too.

Bitcoin as convenient as it is will be more convenient to those living in Northern California. Also this is like an advertisement and a good publicity for Bitcoin which will make more people to join in. Hoping that there will be more like this since it would be good for everyone overall.

Nagadota:
For now, Bitcoin ATMs aren't much good.  They're nice as a concept, but ordinary ATMs just transfer between fiat and digital fiat.  We're talking about a new currency altogether.

The fees on these things must be an absolute godsend to their owners.  The ones in my area have fees of >5%, and sometimes even >10%.

For anything other than a gimmick, it's not that significant.  Just buy online or on LocalBitcoins.

That said, hopefully it helps to raise awareness of Bitcoin in the local area.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page