Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves??  (Read 754 times)
falconpunch (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:25:28 PM

What does it mean now that they pulled those coins from the platform? I really think whoever created those stupid coins did it just to sabotage waves. I am kinda concerned since im holding a good bit. Should I be worried?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deblue
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:47:11 AM

The idiots created fake coin and tricked people.Sasha has to find a solution to this.
Metros

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:12:01 PM

What are you guys talking about
headachy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:57:23 PM

This is probably about niggercoin...don't worry Waves are great, the future of Waves is huge...wait for the new dex exchange when they become bigger than Poloniex...You have so many projects with the platform and I think the coin is better than Etherium and should be on second place on marketcap...HODL and don't mind the spammers.
sir.humus

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:01:38 PM

This is probably about niggercoin...don't worry Waves are great, the future of Waves is huge...wait for the new dex exchange when they become bigger than Poloniex...You have so many projects with the platform and I think the coin is better than Etherium and should be on second place on marketcap...HODL and don't mind the spammers.

Are you sure about Waves?
As you can see, I participate in their signature campaign, and I don't want to advertise it use this is a scam.
All those signature campaigns always worries about their reputation when selecting participants, but what about our reputation? I don't want to make people scammed because of my signature
headachy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:05:53 PM

How can people even think about Waves being a scam...Waves are a coin with lots of potential and are one of the best cryptos on market. Sasha is just one of the most active devs there is, the coin is developing day by day, It's being used in real world, there are too many great projects going right now on the platform, the USD token was just added, upcoming Trezor, Tokenomica, new dex, Waves made a deal with a russian miliarder, you can crowfund ICOs on platform just like kickstarter in real world, you can lease Waves and get profits every month...By my opinion the price should be as ETH if not bigger...so don't even think Waves are a scam...they are thw next big thing.
Flyhigh710

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:40:30 AM

How can people even think about Waves being a scam...Waves are a coin with lots of potential and are one of the best cryptos on market. Sasha is just one of the most active devs there is, the coin is developing day by day, It's being used in real world, there are too many great projects going right now on the platform, the USD token was just added, upcoming Trezor, Tokenomica, new dex, Waves made a deal with a russian miliarder, you can crowfund ICOs on platform just like kickstarter in real world, you can lease Waves and get profits every month...By my opinion the price should be as ETH if not bigger...so don't even think Waves are a scam...they are thw next big thing.

I agree totaly. I have never seen a coin that is going straight forward like WAVES. Every week I hear something positive about it.  I'm invested in WAVES since 4 months now with very big earnings and I'm sure especially the new DEX will push the price to the moon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: