Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:31:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is God male or female?  (Read 11524 times)
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:11:12 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 01:08:08 PM by krishnapramod

Which sex is God?

Does He have a penis or a vagina?

If He has either...and there is only one God...why would he need reproductive organs?

There is an old who is God joke. Nothing against MJ.

A confused nine-year-old boy goes up to his mother and asks,?
"Is God male or female?"
After thinking for a moment, his mother responds,” Well God is both male and female."

This confuses the little boy, so he asks, "Is God black or white?"
"Well, God is both black and white."
This further confuses the boy so he asks, "Is God gay or straight?"
At this the mother is getting concerned, but answers nonetheless,
"Honey, God is both gay and straight."

At this the boy's face lights up with understanding and he triumphantly asks...

"Is God Michael Jackson?"

We humans are mostly dualistic by nature, binary thinkers, yes or no, black or white, good or evil, gay or straight, male or female, rarely think or ponder beyond two options, shades of grey.

Now as far the perception of God is concerned, I guess it changes from person to person based on their beliefs. A good allegory would be blind men and an elephant, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_men_and_an_elephant

God is considered as an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, eternal being. Does an eternal and singular being really need male or female traits? Nope.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:03:21 PM

To my mind, if there was a god they would be free from gender and would not take up a human form.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:24:16 PM

as knowledge from the bible god is no gender, because god is no body and bones, god is spirites.
and i believe jesus is not a god. jesus is the son of god. how do you say god and jesus is the same?

Yes, God is spiritual being but we can say that He have both male and female characteristics in himself.
Why we can say it?
In the Genesis is said that God created Adam and Eve according to his image.
Everything on the earth is created as male or female.
God and Jesus are different, of course.
Jesus is first perfect human being, but not God.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:30:04 PM

as knowledge from the bible god is no gender, because god is no body and bones, god is spirites.
and i believe jesus is not a god. jesus is the son of god. how do you say god and jesus is the same?

Yes, God is spiritual being but we can say that He have both male and female characteristics in himself.
Why we can say it?
The fact is that it is very difficult to unite mentally Jesus Christ and God. Because one is really spirit and the other was human. So here one is not glued to the other and how to treat these two personalities is very strange.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:41:06 PM

In many religions women don't have the equal status like men and even worse they are often less worth than men and don't have some significant role, few exceptions are possible. So it's hard to beleive that any religion would allow for God to be female, that would be totaly oposite to their teachings.
But afterall, God can be anything you beleive it is.

malaj
MCS23

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:10:06 PM

In many religions women don't have the equal status like men and even worse they are often less worth than men and don't have some significant role, few exceptions are possible. So it's hard to beleive that any religion would allow for God to be female, that would be totaly oposite to their teachings.
But afterall, God can be anything you beleive it is.
In most cases in religion where women are gods is nothing but a sect and very little associated with Faith.
killgald

Activity: 244

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:27:12 PM

God doesn´t have a gender, god is i believe a pure energy being that has super natural powers to do what he likes... Just saying Smiley

SativaDiva

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

23. English BA. OnlyFans.com/MistressLovely

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 08:35:50 PM

Which sex is God?

If He has either...and there is only one God...why would he need reproductive organs?

In all honesty, God is the universe therefore he/she has no gender. Jesus is the personification of the sun which is why many religions all seem to have the same kind of characteristics i.e. rising after three days, etc.
Check out the documentary titled: Zeitgeist. It's really good.
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:15:04 PM

Why we can say it?
The fact is that it is very difficult to unite mentally Jesus Christ and God. Because one is really spirit and the other was human. So here one is not glued to the other and how to treat these two personalities is very strange.

There several schools of thought on this.

- Muslims consider Jesus (Issa) to be a prophet send by God and martyred by heathens and jews his teaching being corrupted over time.

- Some christians sects (notably Jehovah Witnesses) consider Jesus to be a son of God on this Earth, but separate from God as being.

- Finally, majority of christians, evangelicals, catholics and orthodox respect what is known as trinity. God is not a man (as the earlier posters correctly pointed out) but rather Unity of mind (father), spirit and body (son aka Jesus Christ). One without the other cannot work, it would fascimile of creation.

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:38:18 PM

Which sex is God?

In all honesty, God is the universe therefore he/she has no gender. Jesus is the personification of the sun which is why many religions all seem to have the same kind of characteristics i.e. rising after three days, etc.

Christians don't believe that Jesus is a sun God. He is the Light, but it's the illumination that the Trinity (Love, Beauty and Truth) provides us .

First, God is a Spirit and does not possess human characteristics or limitations. Second, all the evidence contained in the Book agrees that God revealed Himself to mankind in a male form. Not that I think it matters, but I think a dude was a good choice for this earth. Patriarchy won like, centuries ago. Like a female president, I don't think we are ready for a Goddess Wink

Also, I don't think God is going to hump, so gender doesn't really do  Him a whole lot Smiley
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:52:28 PM

God has no gender. If God has a sex, then God has lust, then has a child. Yet God has no children, no childbirth and no grace. God exists, but there is nothing similar to Him
God has no gender..                                             ^^^ Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

SEE HOW STUPID RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.. Tongue

You are all QUACKERS  Cheesy
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:54:44 PM

Which sex is God?

Christians don't believe that Jesus is a sun God. He is the Light, but it's the illumination that the Trinity (Love, Beauty and Truth) provides us .

First, God is a Spirit and does not possess human characteristics or limitations. Second, all the evidence contained in the Book agrees that God revealed Himself to mankind in a male form. Not that I think it matters, but I think a dude was a good choice for this earth. Patriarchy won like, centuries ago. Like a female president, I don't think we are ready for a Goddess Wink

Also, I don't think God is going to hump, so gender doesn't really do  Him a whole lot Smiley
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy you just done the same  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..ARE YOU QUACKERS?

so gender doesn't really do  Him < HIM Roll Eyes Roll Eyes DOZY ASS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:18:01 PM

I think what is funny is some say well i don't know what HE Cheesy why not SHE Wink
always well he could be like this and that..

When already you think it's a man before you even thin k what your saying WHY?..

Because you cannot come to the fact your god might be a women and have a dishcloth in her hands..
You need to think something powerful and strong and a women could never be that strong
COULD THEY? Cheesy Cheesy..

So before your mind starts to think you AUTOMATICALLY thinks a powerful god and a women is not strong by nature..

Because if you look at most of the post they say HE ..not SHE but HE

And that's because in the bibles it says god is in the shape of MAN not women BUT a man..
Now WHY not a women?..

Because no one would believe in olden day times that a women couldn't beat a man up in a fight
so they would never of believed it..

Apollo ra shiva allah god zeus   All man gods ..

Now you have been brain washed that much from birth you cannot get it out your minds that your pretend gods have to be a male..

Now if you do not follow the traditional ways of your so called gods YOUR MAKING your own god
up..

Like i have a GAMBLING GOD.. Wink

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:39:02 PM

What is my gambling god like ..

It is an ASS HOLE when i loose BUT when i win it's the best thing since sliced bread..

Now imagine i won everyday.. Grin
Like some wall street dudes and robbing politicians who are ABOVE THE LAW they say no one is a above the law BUT we all know that's BULLSHIT..

Now imagine i have a flow of free money like banksters politicians top wall street dudes
and the likes if they are religious WHAT WILL THEY THINKS..

I think if i won everyday without fail i would start to believe my GAMBLING GOD was real
and if i make so much money i would make you all believe my GAMBLING GOD was real..

Well just in case i upset it  Wink..Don't want to loose my gambling god taking my winners everyday away..
Jeez might even throw some of you of a building if i have a bad year.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy <JOKE
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:58:07 PM

Which sex is God?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy you just done the same  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..ARE YOU QUACKERS?

so gender doesn't really do  Him < HIM Roll Eyes Roll Eyes DOZY ASS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It like, literally says, in the Bible, multiple times, He is a Him. As in when he chooses to present himself to us, I can recollect no time in the Book where he was represented as a female.  In fact, no Celestial is portrayed as female in the Old or New Testament. For one, gender is a biological construct; you need substance to have gender. Things beyond the veil exist as ideologies, concepts. There is no substance in Heaven. The stories which concern angels taking wives and having children (Nephelim) occur on the material plane, IE Earth. You clearly must have substance to exist on this plane. So when you cross the veil, ideology becomes reality, and  somewhere in all that, you get balls and dick Smiley

I bet I sound fucking bananas to you right now Wink meh.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 12:00:10 AM

God is an idea.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:20:48 AM

Which sex is God?

It like, literally says, in the Bible, multiple times, He is a Him. As in when he chooses to present himself to us, I can recollect no time in the Book where he was represented as a female.  In fact, no Celestial is portrayed as female in the Old or New Testament. For one, gender is a biological construct; you need substance to have gender. Things beyond the veil exist as ideologies, concepts. There is no substance in Heaven. The stories which concern angels taking wives and having children (Nephelim) occur on the material plane, IE Earth. You clearly must have substance to exist on this plane. So when you cross the veil, ideology becomes reality, and  somewhere in all that, you get balls and dick Smiley

I bet I sound fucking bananas to you right now Wink meh.
Cheesy He is a Him. As in when he chooses to present himself to us..
Well i haven't seen him so don't put me in the US Cheesy..

I bet I sound fucking bananas to you right now    YOU SURE DO Grin..

But i still LOVE YOU THOUGH Grin..
Hay carry on you be like Badecker soon Cheesy..

Apparently Badecker never evolved he got ZAPPED   and all of a sudden he was here  Cheesy..

See with Science you know no ZAP and everything was so in 6 days ..
So now you makes your own god up..And i am just wondering what is this new god you now think of what is it like ?     and what is it's name..

Now would you say we humans are like little children ?
Think we have grew up BUT still like a little child deep down?..

If answer no then why do you basically believe in father Christmas then  Grin

You are god and only you can make your life good or bad by the paths you choose ..
If you want to look at something more powerful than our selves LOOK at the EARTH it's way more
powerful than you or I and if you need to thank something for putting you here
then thank the earth By RECYCLING your plastic..

100% plastic pollution is REAL ..

You do know you live on a MASSIVE LIVING organism the EARTH..
It give us a brain to solve problems to live on..

SCIENCE created by our brains which the EARTH give us  Grin

The human brain created by the earth ..
Have you ever wondered why..

How do you know we might be able to keep the sun going forever Wink..

Make a new world and take part of this world with us to seed a new earth..

Human EARTH seeds..

HUMAN SCIENCE SEEDS..To seed the universe

But one thing i do know the earth give us brains for a reason ..
And just like most life on this planet it likes to spread ..

Now to spread out seeds are famous for spreading about..
Like a bird eats a fruit shits the seed in a different location ..

The earth programmed the fruit plant for birds to eat and shit it in a different place ..

The earth programmed the humans with science to build spaceships and plant our selves somewhere else ..

HUMAN SEEDS programmed by the earth..

Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:27:27 AM

I think God is genderless. Also in my own opinion, God isn't human and no form at all.
U.R.O.K

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:29:19 AM

for me no discussion about the gender of god... god is very powerfull, all in this world he makes...
even you and im came from the god. the people have  an obligation to god. as a son of god you need to serve and obey all the command from god. 
respect the god don't question about the gender.. all you to do follow and obey the command of god.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:39:45 AM

God doesn't have shape or face, let alone gender. I think best way to describe God would be force but it's not comprehensible by those who are not it. God is everything yet everything is not God.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: