Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2018, 03:51:54 PM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is a rat poison?  (Read 2209 times)
agapi

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:16:24 PM

Yes, he will call it a rat poison. But do not act surprised if he has got a stock of this rat poison purchased in decent volume already.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. Server-assisted clients like blockchain.info rely on centralized servers to do their network verification for them. Although the server can't steal the client's bitcoins directly, it can easily execute double-spending-style attacks against the client.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
droptableguy2

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Mainstream For The Underground

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:27:01 PM

bitcoin is not a rat poison, because work in bitcoin is very petrified people who do not have a job, and also bitcoin will grow, do not argue that bitcoin rat poison.
It is a full time job which many people are doing it. They have left their own job and started this as a business and are happy to do that. Though currently being the slack market due to which earning has gone down but it is a part of the volatility which cannot be always same.

It does not matter how you call it - the full-time job or even a kind of a hobby. In any case, it cannot be called ever any rat poison. Bitcoin is our future.
You are very right. It does not matter how you call it. It is important that people think differently. So BTC is the expectation of the future. An opportunity for the community, enthusiasts of this market.

MFTU   Mainstream For The Underground   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Marlo0619

Activity: 168
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:04:20 PM

This just means that bitcoin is dangerous. Poison, means dangerous. In fact, bitcoin is not dangerous because it makes people make money. It makes people very happy because they get money easily and fast. I will example myself. At first, I do not trust any cryptocurrencies because I thought that they are all scammers. I thought that they will just hacked your money. But when I use this bitcoin and started to earn money. It really changed my life. I trust bitcoin now.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 966
Merit: 531

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

Well, it is something that was said for other inventions out there including television, mobile phone internet etc. Bitcoin or blockchain technology is just the innovation and it depends on the users and their intentions that is going to define the future. This innovation has a tremendous potential to transform the way will live today not only in financial industry but also other sectors out there.

safarabela

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:24:57 PM

Bitcoin is a rat poison, it's just a joke. Bitcoin is an advantage and can benefit those who have it, bitcoin is more appropriate as a remedy for treating poverty.

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
eaglewhite80

Activity: 294
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:30:30 PM

Bitcoin is a rat poison, it's just a joke. Bitcoin is an advantage and can benefit those who have it, bitcoin is more appropriate as a remedy for treating poverty.
You seem to be contradicting yourself. You first call bitcoin a rat poison and a joke and then say it is an advantage which can benefit those who have it. I do not see how an advantage should end up becoming a joke in the end. Nevertheless, there is a whole lot to the value that bitcoin offers and those who could not see that and ended up calling it a rat poison for a reason best known to them will always have themselves to blame at the end. I am sure a lot of people missed buying into amazon or apple stocks because they always end up seeing the negative side to every opportunity opened to them.

RockBar0

Activity: 266

Mainstream For The Underground

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:18:38 PM

Well, it is something that was said for other inventions out there including television, mobile phone internet etc. Bitcoin or blockchain technology is just the innovation and it depends on the users and their intentions that is going to define the future. This innovation has a tremendous potential to transform the way will live today not only in financial industry but also other sectors out there.
Exactly. It is not only in the financial markets but also in many other sectors of the economy.
Its change also contributes to the decision of the future if one grasps the opportunity.

MFTU   Mainstream For The Underground   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
turagsoy123456

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:22:25 PM

****5*****

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6iubil/warren_buffet_said_bitcoin_is_rat_poison/

This post in reddit is very controversial as different groups are arguing as to who is the person responsible for calling bitcoin as a rat poison. The debate is still going on as one side says that  Charlie Munger and the other parties said that it was Warren Buffet. I dont know what or whom to believe. So anyone among you who knows the real story and is willing to share who is the real culprit.

Actually bitcoin is not a rat poison, infact I considered bitcoin is a savior to the people who really need money for their financial needs and want's. This creation is the answer to our ambition to have a better life. So for me no matter how some people throw negative information about bitcoin. But my self say bitcoin is good and precious.

weblouartisan

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:44:11 PM

****5*****

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6iubil/warren_buffet_said_bitcoin_is_rat_poison/

This post in reddit is very controversial as different groups are arguing as to who is the person responsible for calling bitcoin as a rat poison. The debate is still going on as one side says that  Charlie Munger and the other parties said that it was Warren Buffet. I dont know what or whom to believe. So anyone among you who knows the real story and is willing to share who is the real culprit.

Bitcoins is not a rat poison because there are a lot of people that has already been helped by different people who are working on the corporate world and just earning a small amount of salary.

Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:14:06 AM

bitcoin like candy it can be sweet at the bitter investors who have invested in them will receive many offers they will be happy to get interest and vice versa so bitcoin is not poison
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.