Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:01:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the ticket to heaven ...  (Read 9288 times)
indocafe

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:32:01 AM

Bitcoin is very good for us to go to heaven because for us bitcoin is a very profitable source of income then bitcoin depends on the user it is willing to be used for good or crime try you think with the advantage of bitcoin you can do whatever you like from profit The bitcoin
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:39:01 PM

If bitcoin will be the ticket going to heaven,So theres a possibilities that bitcoin will rule as a currency in this world.In that case your not a citizen of this earth with out bitcoin.So positively if bitcoin is the key to heaven and bitcoin will be the currency to this earth,one ruler will be elect to rule this earth,One policy and order and a one world goverment.
Now a days bitcoin is ruling world. Bitcoin is most expensive currency in the world. and also it is giving to people opportunities and reducing unemployment so we are say that it is the ticket going to heaven. yes its if its about citizen without bitcoin. He will learn more further about bitcoin and start using bitcoins because now a days it is on the stage of introduction.
I agree with you, man. Bitcoins have though recently emerged in the crypto market but their distinguishing features have made them so popular among online traders. The decentralized nature is attracting people all over the globe. If we look at the history of bitcoins, we will be amazed to see that many people had made their dreams come true with bitcoins. Bitcoins have already taken its investors on ride to moon.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:44:24 PM

nothing is impossible maan.... this is a new generation, with the money we can do anythings. we can do criminality or somethings for justice.
"Bitcoin can drive us to heaven? Are you kidding buddy?" Maybe some people assume like that but everything in the world is only tool.
The tools we choose, whether we use for good or evil. The star of evil only leads us into hell and vice versa.
Your choice is the path you choose, so please choose your own path!
Money is nothing you can bring into your grave up to the heaven. Because valuable things for you while you are living cannot be bring until you die or let just say when you already going to the journey in heaven. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency for virtual and physical use on payments and I think the limit of it is that you cannot bring it in heaven because there is no such payment needed on going to it.
Sarah08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:50:06 PM

nothing is impossible maan.... this is a new generation, with the money we can do anythings. we can do criminality or somethings for justice.
"Bitcoin can drive us to heaven? Are you kidding buddy?" Maybe some people assume like that but everything in the world is only tool.
The tools we choose, whether we use for good or evil. The star of evil only leads us into hell and vice versa.
I guess when i look in bitcoin for me it is just an opportunity to be a rich man but i guess maybe there are just people who think that bitcoin is a way to make a illegal transaction they just use bitcoin for a evil purpose but it just depend on who own if what will he do.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:53:45 PM

yes bitcoin can be used like all money form for good things and evil things
you are overexcited about bitcoin because you are new to this i think
its nothing bad, be calm when you investing, its serious matter

Bitcoin is money, don't be think about bitcoin that it is good or evil. Bitcoin is like a fiat money that were use. Bitcoin is only from technology or a cash that we can't handle by our own hands. Don't criticize it depends on where you wanna do with bitcoin.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:24:46 PM

I guess when i look in bitcoin for me it is just an opportunity to be a rich man but i guess maybe there are just people who think that bitcoin is a way to make a illegal transaction they just use bitcoin for a evil purpose but it just depend on who own if what will he do.
You are right mate, There's two types of peoples.
Part of them who use bitcoin for good things and the other part for bad things. Sadly there is a lot of them as i know use it for illegal things. I take a look in the darknet marketplaces and i found a lot of stuffs that i didn't see yet never in the internet for sell. Drugs, hacked accounts, carding etc.. I didn't like this at all because they use only bitcoin to make a deal there.
So, as the op said bitcoin is the ticket to heaven for only good man, who use it for awesome things, one day they surely be rich.

Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:39:25 PM

If you believe it can take you to heaven,  Be careful it can take you to hell also. "For the 'love' of money is the root of all evil." It is ok to desire good, more heaven and the like. But too much obsession on something can lead us also to a wrong path.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Walked_by

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:48:47 PM

Friend, don't be too happy with it. Yes, you can put your bitcoins (as well as your efforts, experience, or time) to something either good or bad. But you are too excited about it. It is money, so keep calm. Cool
Donaldturp

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:47:09 PM

If you believe it can take you to heaven,  Be careful it can take you to hell also. "For the 'love' of money is the root of all evil." It is ok to desire good, more heaven and the like. But too much obsession on something can lead us also to a wrong path.

As long we keep saying bitcoin is heaven or the upstream, this won't provide any benefit to us. Nothing is giving a ticket to heaven. The deal, bitcoin makes you rich if you have tremendous number of it. That's all.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:56:08 PM

We have the same thought. As you can see any material thing will never be use when you died and go to heaven. Money is nonsense thing when you are in heaven. You cant use it to go and pass to the gate of Heaven otherwise you are in a bar. The only key that will make you to pass through it is just be good and help other people to become successful and good also. Because God will always accept you on being who you are, with a good heart and mind.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
tinhyeumaunang

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:21:44 PM

Yes. Of course I would choose to use bitcoin properly. I will keep my ticket to my own paradise! Grin

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
Aur3

Activity: 378

Embrace change

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:46:04 PM

Are you referring heaven to success? If you are, then the answer to the question is yes. Bitcoin makes you successful if and only if you'll understand how it works and you'll take some risk to invest. Investing your bitcoin to start-up companies in ICO, like Everex goo.gl/E2NDF2, proves you're willing to build a brighter future for yourself. Being a risk-taker is rare these days. People take the safer road because it's the easier way to get rich. It's guaranteed. The truth is, nothing is guaranteed these days. Even the success rate of bitcoin isn't guaranteed. It will have its rise and fall sooner or later. Yet, it's mainly up to you how to play its world of investment. You need to play it with calculated risk and with lower expectations. 

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:59:36 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 10:10:27 PM by Silberman

I do not see bitcoin as a way to become rich simply because I do not have enough of it to become rich, but I plan to use bitcoin for the long term, so I’m going to save some bitcoins for my retirement, if bitcoin fails then I will lose some money but nothing that will affect me that much, but if bitcoin is successful then I will be able to get an easier retirement or even be able to retire earlier.
doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:08:43 PM

If it really can be a great ticket and bitcoin will be more and more known to everyone and hopefully happen Grin Grin
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:13:31 PM

yes bitcoin can be used like all money form for good things and evil things
you are overexcited about bitcoin because you are new to this i think
its nothing bad, be calm when you investing, its serious matter
Bitcoin like any tool can be used for good and evil but the problem is that those that use it for evil get a lot of attention and give to us a bad image and governments want to use that as an excuse to launch a full frontal attack against bitcoin and do two things, one to ban bitcoin or two to try to impose their rules and regulations on bitcoin and if we refuse then it is because we are the bad ones.
pecson134

Activity: 630

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:35:09 PM

Are you referring heaven to success? If you are, then the answer to the question is yes. Bitcoin makes you successful if and only if you'll understand how it works and you'll take some risk to invest. Investing your bitcoin to start-up companies in ICO, like Everex goo.gl/E2NDF2, proves you're willing to build a brighter future for yourself. Being a risk-taker is rare these days. People take the safer road because it's the easier way to get rich. It's guaranteed. The truth is, nothing is guaranteed these days. Even the success rate of bitcoin isn't guaranteed. It will have its rise and fall sooner or later. Yet, it's mainly up to you how to play its world of investment. You need to play it with calculated risk and with lower expectations. 

I think also that the OP pertains to success since bitcoins can serve as a pass to become rich but it won't always work that way.  You may become successful or a failure depending on how you manage your own bitcoin. Keep in mind that bitcoins is not absolute.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Heronzkey

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:56:06 PM

Bitcoin is not a ticket to heaven, but the gospel of Christ and to do good, and to obey his commandments.
RedX

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:31:34 AM

Bitcoin is not a ticket to heaven, but the gospel of Christ and to do good, and to obey his commandments.

He is not talking literally. What he means is the pleasures of life. The chance to experience a better life using the money from bitcoin. Travelling around the world can be one of them.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:14:29 AM

Friend, don't be too happy with it. Yes, you can put your bitcoins (as well as your efforts, experience, or time) to something either good or bad. But you are too excited about it. It is money, so keep calm. Cool

Maybe what OP means was not literally "Heaven" itself, it is like he is comparing something, that having bitcoin feels like you are in heaven since bitcoin could make you rich (if you have many bitcoins), and we all know that feeling. I remembered the first time I got my first salary when I was just a Newbie, I think it was just 0.0002 or something else.

And I was so happy that time, I never knew that I was really going to earn money through bitcoin, but right now, it feels normal to me, earning bitcoin, and I'm just keep on earning it and saving it on my bitcoin wallet.
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:23:46 AM

being rich or millionaire doesnt make you fully happy or contented. Not all things can buy with your money such as affection and love. Someone said to me that "money is the root of all evil" and i think he is right, all people become greed when money is involved.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: