Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:28:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Picasso video course really good, but so expensive.Anyone?  (Read 4397 times)
kukelka (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:16:53 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 09:17:23 AM by kukelka

Hey,

Recently saw one guy called Crypto Picasso, seems he is a professional trader and making a huge amount of money by trading crypto currency. He has closed fb group where nice info is delivered. Also, he has training videos about trading which cost 0,5btc and signal group which cost the same - 0,5btc

From fb feedbacks, it seems good service, but anyone has heard about him?
Maybe someone is in his group or have training and can share his experience?

UPDATE

bought video course and signals too. Videos are pretty good, have implemented some techniques and made some really nice trades.
Have signals for about one week now and i impressed. One of the signals was to buy KMD, so bought it and sold for nice 60% ROI.
As for now, this guy and his service looks nice so far Wink

UPDATE. Video course is really nice, learned a lot of things, but signals really not worth, its just my opinion...i have made money only from one signal and it was KMD, all the rest was not good signals.

Actually, if anyone is interested I could share videos for small fee, so i could build my bankroll and trade with bigger amounts. just let me know.

I am selling it for just 0.04btc, so hurry guys to grab this while btc price is low at the moment.

you can ad me on skype:
markosvald40@outlook.com
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Henkkaa

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:35:00 PM

Never heard of him. I'm personally a member of altcointrader.co , which costs 0.2btc to enter, and I can definetly vouch for their service.
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:38:18 PM

Never heard of him. I'm personally a member of altcointrader.co , which costs 0.2btc to enter, and I can definetly vouch for their service.

who is behind this service ?
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:02:28 PM

Where did you find information on him, if it is a supposedly private facebook group? It looks like a blatant scam, where you are trying to drum up "hype" and business for this group with subtle pointers. If this person was such a professional trader making huge amounts, they would have no need to feed information to a group of other users that effectively become competitors.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:05:19 PM

i will never trust such groups that cost so high to join. specially when they have such closed circles and no history of performance.
this acts as a red flag for me because these groups are usually pump groups and the person running it has zero trading knowledge, he just buys random small coins then tells the followers to buy that coin and when the price goes up he easily claims he "speculated based on his experience" that price will go up.
suffice it to say in this process only the owner makes money and the rest are the ones supplying that money.

There is a FOMO brewing...
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:22:42 PM

Where did you find information on him, if it is a supposedly private facebook group? It looks like a blatant scam, where you are trying to drum up "hype" and business for this group with subtle pointers. If this person was such a professional trader making huge amounts, they would have no need to feed information to a group of other users that effectively become competitors.
Actually I thought the same, its strange that if someone is so good at trading, making huge amounts of money and creating group, posting his videos, signals and so on... BUT from the group I found only positive feedbacks from people, many people, so this is why I am asking here.
There is a fb group called 'bits to freedom' , very active. Also there is youtube channel
$Picasso

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:35:31 PM

Just wanted to stop by this thread to shine a little light on this convo

1st thanks for looking into the service I provide , we have over 500 very happy subscribers and I have been doing this a very long time
also I would like to point out that altcointrader.co was caught stealing my signals and analysis and reselling it. I have since called them out publicly and they are no longer around.

https://twitter.com/cryptopicasso/status/878412908895629313

https://twitter.com/cryptopicasso/status/887079601310138368
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:49:43 PM

i will never trust such groups that cost so high to join. specially when they have such closed circles and no history of performance.
this acts as a red flag for me because these groups are usually pump groups and the person running it has zero trading knowledge, he just buys random small coins then tells the followers to buy that coin and when the price goes up he easily claims he "speculated based on his experience" that price will go up.
suffice it to say in this process only the owner makes money and the rest are the ones supplying that money.

i agree.
its really hard to risk that high amount of btc with low level of assurance

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
harjas2517

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:22:53 PM

I don't trust such groups its always to better to study yourself never depend on others. I never heard about Crypto Picasso training.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 06:13:04 PM

I never heard that name this is my first time to know that name..
Well i am not always joining in any trading group but i have a skype account where someone adding me in a trading group with a free signal.. but i am not actually following their signal sometimes i seen they correct but i just ignore because i don't trust the group.
If you want to be good in trading better to discover it with your self so that you can learn more and discover other ways to earn in trading that never tried by other traders..
If you are just following the others analysis you will not grow always use your own method to trade.. the good signal for me is news if a i heard bad thing about their project i will sell their coins if i seen the proof is not fake..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:21:48 PM

Hey,

Recently saw one guy called Crypto Picasso, seems he is professional trader and making huge amount of money by trading crypto currency.
What proofs he is showing to prove all his claims of being professional crypto trader?

From fb feedbacks it seems good service, but anyone have heard about him ?
- Its better to not trust any claims made in facebook group, no I have never heard that name before.
- I got scammed by similar group before, where they ask for some bitcoin for membership and some more for trading however they ran away with all my bitcoins within few weeks.  Angry

the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:05:51 PM

I just saw some videos on youtube about him. I must say I am pretty impressed. Has anyone been member of his group so he can share experience? I know there are alot scam groups out there. But this seems legit to me to be honest. I see his tweeter profile no scam accusations from what I could see..

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:50:24 PM

I'd personally wouldn't buy into that. 0.5BTC is actually a lot of money. Personally I'm more of a "work alone" person, so I do my own research and make my own decisions on what prices I'm going to buy and sell at. I've heard good things about that guy though, I've checked his YouTube channel days ago. There are better channels like High Altitude Investing, whereas he tells you what to look for in a certain chart or coin, instead of giving you exactly what coins to buy and when. It's your choice if you'd want to take that 0.5BTC risk.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
toshkan

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:23:55 PM

his group is legit, it is running for almost 3 years
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:20:43 PM

bought video course and signals too. Videos are pretty good, have implemented some techniques and made some really nice trades.
Have signals for about one week now and i impressed. One of the signals was to buy KMD, so bought it and sold for nice 60% ROI.

Actually if anyone is interested I could share videos and signals for some small fee, so i could build my bankroll and trade with bigger amounts. just let me know.
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:54:06 AM

Actually if anyone is interested I could share videos and signals for some small fee, so i could build my bankroll and trade with bigger amounts. just let me know.
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:44:17 PM

i have training videos and the signals too, Picasso is legit and all info are really awesome, made my investments back in one week by following one of the signals which gave me about 180% roi. Glad i bought when btc price was lower too Wink

totally agree.

Guys, if anyone want to get it please pm, will share everything for small fee Wink
error808

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:08:23 PM

i have training videos and the signals too, Picasso is legit and all info are really awesome, made my investments back in one week by following one of the signals which gave me about 180% roi. Glad i bought when btc price was lower too Wink

totally agree.

Guys, if anyone want to get it please pm, will share everything for small fee Wink

So you have purchased his service..taking  his content for the purpose of Reselling?
Right.
Wow.  Roll Eyes
RadRod

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:33:46 AM

Hello Kukelka,

I have CP signals subscription, but I can not pay for his training videos and would like to buy them from you for a small fee. I need his videos to be able to manage my trade using his signals, it is very hard for me to use his signals without understanding how to manage my trade. Looking to your soonest reply. Thanks

Hey,

Recently saw one guy called Crypto Picasso, seems he is professional trader and making huge amount of money by trading crypto currency. He have closed fb group where nice info is delivered. Also he have training videos about trading which cost 0,5btc and singal group which cost the same - 0,5btc

UPDATE

kukelka (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:13:14 PM

Hello Kukelka,

I have CP signals subscription, but I can not pay for his training videos and would like to buy them from you for a small fee. I need his videos to be able to manage my trade using his signals, it is very hard for me to use his signals without understanding how to manage my trade. Looking to your soonest reply. Thanks

Hey,

Recently saw one guy called Crypto Picasso, seems he is professional trader and making huge amount of money by trading crypto currency. He have closed fb group where nice info is delivered. Also he have training videos about trading which cost 0,5btc and singal group which cost the same - 0,5btc

UPDATE

sure
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: