Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:24:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon Sun & Moon: Burning Shadows Booster Packs  (Read 108 times)
bgade (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:10:42 PM

I have for sale a fairly large number of Pokemon Sun & Moon: Burning Shadows Booster Packs.  Read on for details....

We sell Pokemon cards on EBay all the time - but we have some surplus of this particular type.  Each booster pack comes with ten cards plus and energy card.  These packs are sealed from factory boxes and are the same ones we sell in this EBay listing:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/332461928095

These are the North American cards, in English. 

While I certainly love collecting Bitcoin, I don't like trading in it for small items.  As such, I've priced these cards in my two favorite coins... Gulden and Coino.

Each pack (thats one package of ten cards, not the entire box) is selling for 450 CNO or 75 NLG.  This includes shipping to Canada or the USA.  International shipping be cost an extra 50 CNO or 10 NLG. 

CNO trades of Cryptopia.  NLG trades on Bittrex. 

I'm open to Escrow for either coin, or you can just judge from our Ebay feedback if you can trust us.

These are going to travel by lettermail wherever they go.  This time of year Canada delivery time will be up to ten days, USA up to 20 days.  International is anyone's guess...

There is no secret here - I'm selling these cards in NLG and CNO to support the coins I like.  Its a great way to encourage you to try trading in them to get some coins to buy the cards.  Enjoy!

And yes - we can adjust the sale price as values change.  We are aiming for $7 CAD plus $1 CAD shipping with the values quoted here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: