Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2019, 10:33:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest in BTC should i do it now or wait til after August 1st?  (Read 4375 times)
xuan87
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001



View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:29:03 PM
 #21

There will be a chance that bitcoin is going to drop around that date, some people said the price will drop and some people said that the price is going to soar, but around that date the price will go down because of the fear some people will sell his coin, so because it's full of uncertainty I suggest you to buy small portion and then see how is the situation after august, if it's turning good then purchase again, if everything turn out to be good the price will keep on growing


░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
guoyu78
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 536


LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange


View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:44:39 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 12:15:48 AM by guoyu78
 #22

My opinion is you should buy Bitcoin now.  Because the price will be high soon. So if you want profit by bitcoin you should buy it now.
you are right its best time to buy more bitcoin because bitcoin price rising everyday and i hope that bitcoin price will rise to double value in the next year because bitcoin adoption already increase to higher value so price will increase in coming few months so good time to buy bitcoins.

█████████▄           ▄█
▀██▄         ██
▀██▄    ▄▄ ██
▀███ ███ ██
█████████▄        ▀▀ ██
▀██▄      ▄▄ ██
▄█████████ ███ ██
▄██▀          ▀▀ ██
████
█▀            ▄▄ ██
▄██ ███ ██
▄██▀   ▀▀ ██
▄██▀        ██
███████████▀          ▀█




▄▄█
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████

█████

█████

█████


▄▄█
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████

█████

█████

█████
▄▄█
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████

█████

█████

█████
█▄           ▄█████████
██         ▄██▀
██ ▄▄    ▄██▀
██ ███ ███▀
██ ▀▀        ▄█████████
██ ▄▄      ▄██▀
██ ███ █████████▄
██ ▀▀          ▀██▄
██ ▄▄            ▀█████
██ ███ ██▄
██ ▀▀   ▀██▄
██        ▀██▄
█▀          ▀███████████
th3nolo
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 910
Merit: 535

Spanish and English, for inquiries DM me.


View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:54:16 PM
 #23

If you have patient maybe the 1 August will be the right time to buy bitcoin but this market is unpredictable so my advice is to take half of the risk, buy some now if you see a dip and buy some later.

CyberKuro
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 700
Merit: 506


View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:59:43 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 11:41:36 PM by CyberKuro
 #24

I need advice i want to invest in BTC i have about 15k should i do it now? or should i wait til after August 1st just incase the price drops?

Please help me.

Thank you,
Brendon

I believe bitcoin price will increase after August 1st, so buy bitcoin right now.
No need to wait for 2 months later as current price will not last long, look at the bitcoin big charts and you will find out how bitcoin keep growing and recover after correction. If you don't want to take too much risk, then buy bitcoin using at least a quarter of your capital.
hatshepsut93
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1218
Merit: 765


Bitcoin realist


View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:27:41 AM
 #25

I need advice i want to invest in BTC i have about 15k should i do it now? or should i wait til after August 1st just incase the price drops?

Please help me.

Thank you,
Brendon

If the price after August 1st seems too uncertain for you, due to various opinions and predictions from different sources, you can just choose to split your sum in half, buy Bitcoin now with one half and save the rest for August 1st. This way you will reduce both risks and profit from your investment in case of bring price shifts during this period. Alternatively, if you are going to hold for years, you can just buy Bitcoin now and stop caring about the price for a very long period.

juliwanzer
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 25
Merit: 0


View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:46:25 AM
 #26

If you have patient maybe the 1 August will be the right time to buy bitcoin but this market is unpredictable so my advice is to take half of the risk, buy some now if you see a dip and buy some later.
Who knows. If August 1st arrives and the price of Bitcoin is double the price it is right now then don’t come crying in this thread because you didn’t purchase any coins. There’s a bunch of people in this forum suggesting that the OP should purchase some coins, it’s up to him though.

yeah maybe after 1st august it will double, who knows
it's better to follow what your heart desire
scorge
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 44
Merit: 0


View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:08:28 AM
 #27

The decision is back to you if u believe the price will go up then buy some for now is not a bad thing. But if u wanna wait after 1 august, it's okay too. But if the price already double u will lose some chance to profit. Buy some and wait things to unfold.
shamzblueworld
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 686
Merit: 500


View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 03:10:53 AM
 #28

I need advice i want to invest in BTC i have about 15k should i do it now? or should i wait til after August 1st just incase the price drops?

Please help me.

Thank you,
Brendon
August 1 isn't that far at the moment, and the fork may decrease the value of bitcoin for a small amount of time, so it could be the opportunity to buy more bitcoin with your amount. But in any case, if you invest and store your bitcoin for a reasonable amount of time without panic selling, you'll be making big profits out of your investment. 
krankNL
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 226
Merit: 100


View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:19:14 AM
 #29

I need advice i want to invest in BTC i have about 15k should i do it now? or should i wait til after August 1st just incase the price drops?

Please help me.

Thank you,
Brendon

No person can help you to that. There are 2 scenarios after August 1, price will increase or price will decrease.

Now what do you want? Wait after August 1 or take the risk? What if no price drop will happened after? All our speculations and we must play on all of it. My advice, if you accept all the risk in investing bitcoin then you must shall proceed no matter what. All our risking money here so let yourself also experienced that.

You're right anyway. It's one of the hardest moments for crypto currency history, I guess. And if we knew the answer, we could be simply rich by making margin trade.
Gatubela
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 37
Merit: 0


View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:20:56 AM
 #30

Hi, i need your help, please, can you explain me why the price of bitcoin will be changed the 1 of august, and what would be the consequences of this changes?  Huh Huh
boyptc
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1246
Merit: 527


★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!


View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:23:33 AM
 #31

Hi, i need your help, please, can you explain me why the price of bitcoin will be changed the 1 of august, and what would be the consequences of this changes?  Huh Huh

There's no assurance that there will be a sudden price increase and that is because of the chain split. No one really knows if the price is going to be good to increase or it will be seen again at a dip. But base on the bitcoin experts and blockchain technology enthusiasts and analysts. They are seeing this will have a positive impact.

Bitcollector
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 66
Merit: 10


View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:04:50 AM
 #32

It's an important consideration to think through.

Buy bitcoin now. Don't wait for scaling solution to end because the price of bitcoin will definitely grow after successful upgrade.
You can compare it to Litecoin - After SegWit signalling ended price of LTC skyrocketed, it will be the same with Bitcoin.

I don't think Slark fully grasps all of the consequences that could come from the fork. It's not about whether bitcoin will go up or down, it's about where you keep your bitcoin and whether you'll be shut out (or not) from the alternative bitcoin version that could be created as a result.

Segwit could still result in two bitcoins.

A safer alternative to exposing yourself now would be to spend your investment on Ethereum or Litecoin. Both have been relatively more stable than Bitcoin and Litecoin could even see another pop up to the $100 mark this summer.

Well, I don't think investing in other coins was part of the Q., but maybe it was. I would say, start buying now, split the 15,000 into 2. Buy half before August 1 and buy the rest after Aug first. Buy slowly before and buy slowly afterward. When the price drops, you will get more for your money. When BTC forks, you will have 2 different bitcoin piles. So if you have 100 Bitcoin before the split, you will have 200 after the split. No need to worry about it. Both piles are safe. You will be able to sell both afterward, but you will need to do a little reading on that subject.

Ethereum is an 80% pre-mined coin and is also a centralized benevolent coin.

Litecoin would also be a good choice I think, if you want to spread your money around a little.
magneto
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1036
Merit: 604


View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:56:46 AM
 #33

I need advice i want to invest in BTC i have about 15k should i do it now? or should i wait til after August 1st just incase the price drops?

Please help me.

Thank you,
Brendon

Ultimately we cannot influence your decision of what you would like to do with your money.

My advice would be to get 20% bitcoin right now, and 80% after the UASF.

I just feel like the price will definitely drop quite a bit after 1st August because of all the drama with Bitmain mining their own altcoin if UASF succeeds, and Bitcoin Unlimited trying to hard fork with a miner majority etc. It's all pretty crazy at the moment.

The price is nearly $3000 right now as well, which means that $3200 is probably the highest point it's going to reach IF it breaks $3000 at all. If not, then the price is going to drop dramatically.
ASHLIUSZ
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 994
Merit: 502



View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:02:10 AM
 #34

August 1 has been hyped big, so if you're interested in making an investment don't think of the time period and all. Till date who has the patience has got profited through bitcoin. So if you invest now and have the patience even after price fall the price increase happens giving you the profit.
crazyivan
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007


DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!


View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:06:59 AM
 #35

After August 1 Some people will get into a panic after some changes in bitcoin and it will cause prices to decrease. You can buy Bitcoin in a dip. After that bitcoin price will rise. Note that what I said is just my prediction. Prediction in bitcoin world is impossible. It might be better to invest small part of your money now and then wait for 1 August and invest more. If I were you I would do this.

What changes Hosseinimr93?? What changes?

You newbies should know better then spreading FUD among cryto community. WTF changes do you expect? As it seems ATM, there will be absolutely no change on the user side. Segwit2x will get implemented, 80% miners re already signaling that and there will be ABSOLUTELY no change for BTC on Aug 1.

So pls stop spreading SHIT just so you could buy 0.1 BTC more.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
(altair)
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 308
Merit: 250



View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:08:39 AM
 #36

If you have patient maybe the 1 August will be the right time to buy bitcoin but this market is unpredictable so my advice is to take half of the risk, buy some now if you see a dip and buy some later.

yes, it sounds safe tho.
Invest the half of it now as we dont know what actually will happen before August 1.
So when that day comes and theres a dip invest the remaining half.
It wouldn't hurt that much. As all of these are pure speculations so better than safe than sorry.
btcney
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 588
Merit: 500



View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:27:13 AM
 #37

I need advice i want to invest in BTC i have about 15k should i do it now? or should i wait til after August 1st just incase the price drops?

Please help me.

Thank you,
Brendon

Buy now.

When Segwit gets implemented the price of bitcoin will skyrocket because blocks will become less full as transaction fees rise.

Obviously if you are unsure about anything, what i would suggest doing is that you should buy every week, say 10% of your total investment amount into bitcoin. So that a sudden price drop/hike does not kill you.

Make sure you buy from a reputable site as well, the worst thing that could happen is you working hard for the money that you buy coins with but losing it all to an exchange scam. Good luck man.
aTriz
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 666


Bounty Manager Available - TG: @aTrizbtc


View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:32:14 AM
 #38

I need advice i want to invest in BTC i have about 15k should i do it now? or should i wait til after August 1st just incase the price drops?

Please help me.

Thank you,
Brendon

Buy now.

Bad advice. Buying now would mean overpaying so much for bitcoins.

I do tihnk that after the fork bitcoin price will stablize a bit and eventually climb back up to another ATH, but before the fork there will be a lot of panicky people. People will spread FUD all around the forum and say that bitcoin will never be the same again after the fork blah blah blah, leading to more impatient traders dumping their coins. This is the perfect opportunity to load up on cheap coins.

This is basically my trading strat as well, buy when everyone is panic dumping, sell when everyone is optimistic. I would expect that on July 29-31 there will be a wave of people moving their coins into fiat accounts, driving down the price.

                    ‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE














RR.ROYTRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEESRRROY
RANN THREAD  |   TELEGRAM   |   FACEBOOK   |    TWITTERR














RSIGN UP NOWR
Amph
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1003



View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:36:02 AM
 #39

the value look dead stuck there on $2700, i doubt it can fall anymore, so investing now it's not that risky in my view, worst case we tank to $2500 or around that after 1 august after the usual panic sell

i would buy now with a % of my total investment and wait and see to invest the other %
cnmgfb
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 36
Merit: 0


View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:05:17 AM
 #40

how the existing bitcoin be divided when they are hard forked on 1/8

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!