Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:33:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [For Hire] Hindi<->English Translator (350+ Translations) + Signature Rent  (Read 36941 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
erikalui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 08:41:46 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2023, 10:59:45 AM by erikalui

ABOUT ME

I am a Software Engineer by profession and work as a Freelance English-Hindi translator on Bitcointalk and other forums. I am well-versed in English and Hindi and can translate/edit/proofread documents/ANN threads/Whitepapers/Websites/APPS/Videos and transcribe audio files/video files. I have currently 5 years of experience as an editor/writer/proof-reader and over 30 months' experience as a translator. My work has been verified by many project managers who are well-versed in Hindi and I have also worked as a proof reader for Hindi translations on BCT forum.

MY EARLIER WORK

For more information, please visit the Iconic official thread

EDITING TASKS

Sample text document: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6zNrNXdWm43VTV3UGIwVVUzdFU

TRANSCRIBING TASKS

WWII Audio transcription: https://www.dropbox.com/s/la7w9kwdl5yzrfz/Complete_Broadcast_Day_440606_Part_009.txt?dl=0

CHARGES/COMPENSATION

1. For translation: Rs. 3/$0.05 per word - varies depending on the content and open to negotiations. (I can accept BTC/ETH/PayPal/INR).
2. For editing/proof reading: Rs 10/$0.16 per 100 words. (With minimal changes. For re-translation jobs, I take Rs. 4/$0.06 per word)
3. For transcribing: $2 per minute.
4. For Hindi/English subtitles: $2 per minute.

I accept payments via altcoins only if the project/project manager is reputed and trusted. I reserve the right to refuse offers that I don't deem trustworthy.

New:

SIGNATURE/AVATAR/PERSONAL TEXT ON RENT

I have been a member of this forum since 2013 and have stayed active since 2014. I have been a part of altcoin projects that paid me in tokens and ETH for which I did not need to make any posts but just advertise the project.

I now wish to rent my signature/avatar/personal text space to projects paying in either BTC/ETH or Altcoins (only if listed on exchanges) for a month (or more depending on the payment) and wish to have the payment paid per week. I can make minimum 10 posts per week irrespective of the sections and I am active in the Gambling sports section as well. Kindly review my posts and make me an offer if you feel I am eligible to advertise your project.

CONTACT

PM on forum: Erikalui

Telegram: @erikalui

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erikalui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 07:54:07 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2021, 08:52:21 AM by erikalui

HINDI TRANSLATIONS:

ESP Hindi translation:

Hindi translation of Carecoin:

ESL Hindi translation:

Dentalfix Hindi translation:

ABAB.IO Hindi translation:

Opus Hindi translation:

KICKICO Hindi Translation:

Gimli Hindi ANN translation:

S3Graph Hindi Translation:

Bitdice Hindi translation:

Ethersphere Hindi translation:

InvestFeed Hindi translation:

Easymine Hindi translation:

STOX Hindi Translation:

Atlant Hindi translation:

The Tap Project Hindi translation:

Opakeco Hindi translation:

Protostarr Hindi translation:

Spheris Hindi translation:

Nametoken Hindi translation:

Wireline Hindi translation:

The memessenger Hindi translation:

uooMAG Hindi translation:

Crypto Charity Hindi translation:

Blackmoon Hindi translation:

Detector Token Hindi Translation:

Transmission Hindi translation:

Scrypto Hindi Translation:

Reality Clash Hindi translation:

Gitto Hindi translation:

AIOS Whitepaper Hindi Translation:

BioNT Hindi translation:

Playkey Hindi translation:

Paypie Whitepaper Hindi translation:

Wordcoin Hindi ANN:

Mirocana Hindi Video Subtitles: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6zNrNXdWm43N3RtZXEyQVdHZHM

NPX Hindi ANN:

STK Hindi translation:

Lockchain Hindi translation:

Spectre Whitepaper:

Spectre Hindi ANN:

Loanbit Hindi WP translation:

Karma Hindi ANN translation:

LiveTree Hindi translation:

Metta Hindi translation:

Viabet Hindi ANN:

VLB Hindi translation:

Holdme Hindi translation:

Daneel Hindi translation:

Ecex.ExchangeHindi translation:

PerksCoin (CannaSOS) One-Pager Hindi translation:

NTOK Hindi translation:

ESR Hindi translation:

Tokenstars Team Hindi translation:

AMA Hindi translation:

Grain.io Hindi translation:

TradePlayz Hindi translation:

Blockbank Hindi translation:

RewardMob Hindi translation:

GronDigital Hindi One Pager translation:

XiWatt Hindi translation:

Dbrain Hindi translation:

Ambit Hindi Website translation:

Sunmoney Hindi website:

Hindi Website Document

Fry Egg Hindi WP: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IFPC9S85YnsOJ0O6TYqSGop4CUE7fReV

MEDIA Protocol Hindi translation:

Bitmillex Hindi ANN translation:

Quadrant Protocol Hindi translation:

Jinbi Hindi translation:

Devolve Developer Hindi translation:

Trivver Hindi translation:

CoinAnalyst Hindi One-Pager translation:

Endo Hindi Presentation translation:

Kryptoin Hindi translation:

Eterbase Hindi translation:

Cryptoriya Hindi WP translation:

Arizn Hindi translation:

Apollon Hindi translation:

MOBU Hindi translation:

Gemera Hindi translation:

LocalTokenExchange Hindi WP translation:

JUR Hindi translation:

Chryp Hindi translation:

Alpha-X Hindi translation:

Javvy Hindi translation:

Kanga Exchange Hindi translation:

Xircus Hindi translation:

Legend21

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:32:03 AM

We have hired Erika to make some translation for our project ZONTO. ( https://zonto.world )

She did really good job! Website translation, and translation for applications (both Android and iOS) she all did for less than a week.
If you need your translation to be done fast and still high-quality - Erika is the best choice!

If to talk about her personal qualities, she is a kind person and open for communication, answers at once and always ready to make changes in texts you send her.

Completely satisfied with her work Wink

erikalui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 08:34:02 AM

We have hired Erika to make some translation for our project ZONTO. ( https://zonto.world )

She did really good job! Website translation, and translation for applications (both Android and iOS) she all did for less than a week.
If you need your translation to be done fast and still high-quality - Erika is the best choice!

If to talk about her personal qualities, she is a kind person and open for communication, answers at once and always ready to make changes in texts you send her.

Completely satisfied with her work Wink

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Smiley

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:02:15 PM

I went through your translations and I can confirm that your translations are not machine translated. Most Hindi translators use machine translations which is a shame on our community. I am myself a translator but I majorly work on Upwork and Lionbridge. Most of the projects I see on Bitcointalk are for shitcoins and the good ones are already reserved!!

Overall your translation quality is indeed very good and I am surprised to see someone actually doing the right translations. One suggestion that I would like to give you is that you can surely benefit from a through proofread of your translations. Otherwise everything is perfect. Keep up the good work.

erikalui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:19:28 PM

I went through your translations and I can confirm that your translations are not machine translated. Most Hindi translators use machine translations which is a shame on our community. I am myself a translator but I majorly work on Upwork and Lionbridge. Most of the projects I see on Bitcointalk are for shitcoins and the good ones are already reserved!!

Overall your translation quality is indeed very good and I am surprised to see someone actually doing the right translations. One suggestion that I would like to give you is that you can surely benefit from a through proofread of your translations. Otherwise everything is perfect. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for your honest feedback. Truly appreciate it. God bless! Smiley

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 04:17:09 PM

Wow man, you have quite a portfolio there!! I see you have done mainly token related projects. Isn't there a risk of tokens not being of any worth after TGE?

erikalui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 05:16:09 PM

Wow man, you have quite a portfolio there!! I see you have done mainly token related projects. Isn't there a risk of tokens not being of any worth after TGE?

Risk always exists when you deal with cryptos or with shares or forex. Crypto market is even worse now due to all negative factors but since I have been working with cryptos since 4 years, I have seen the price increasing from $200 to $20k. I have got some altcoins from my hindi translation projects that were worth 1 crore but I did not manage to sell them then and some projects who paid in coins worth nothing or $10 max. So it's always better than nothing and I even take projects which pay in ETH/BTC that's more stable than altcoins.

sciforma

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:06:55 PM

How much you charge for 32 page Whitepaper translation in hind,  how many days it will take to complete.
erikalui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 12:10:17 PM

How much you charge for 32 page Whitepaper translation in hind,  how many days it will take to complete.

I take $0.1 (via BTC/ETH) per word and I translate about 2000 words per day but it depends on the matter as well.

erikalui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2023, 10:56:06 AM

Secondlive Hindi translation (ANN+Bounty+Website):

CryptoHFs

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

STRAIGHT FORWARD

View Profile