Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2018, 11:59:10 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 8470 times)
phantam

Activity: 224
Merit: 106

View Profile
Today at 08:19:36 PM

I still can not understand when this project will end with ICO? All this has been going on for a very long time and it is not yet clear when the finish

Well, I must admit the pause we have now is confusing. But they did it to implement a KYC/AML process. After that, there will be a 3-day Pre-Listing Sale, starting on 1st June (9am GMT) with a price of $2 per token.

it starts at 9am on 1st of june and runs for three days, so i assume it would finish at 9am on the 4th?  Best bet is to ask them directly in Telegram.

Would be good to get clarification and get one of the official 4NEW members within this bitcointalk thread to confirm this confusion so everyone knows where the project stands

I got my information from their Telegram group, so I am pretty sure they are correct. But I agree with you, someone from the team here in the forum who answers these kind of questions would be nice.

I am actually satisfied with the information from the telegram channel. I'm only surprised about the long wait until the 3-day sale. Does it really take so long to implement a KYC / AML?
They were also busy with the website and the power plants so i think it will take a little bit longer when they have implemented KYC/AML we will see a lot of difference.

There are lots of things going on. Every day we hear new things which mainly focus on their project development. So if it gets slightly delayed in their token sales, it does not matter much. Team definitely knows what they are doing. Lets support them.

Given the videos we've seen and updates, their doing a pretty good job of lowering my worries, i mean good communication is more important than anything, and i'd rather them take their time and delay things if they end up needing the time, but they haven't said that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rathaha10

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
Today at 08:21:53 PM

I think this project will be very vital if it is brought to Africa because here in Africa, we are drowning in waste and lacking adequate power supply

This is a good suggestion I think. In under developed places, this project is expected to soar because of its ability to help developing countries solve the problem of waste disposal and electricity

This is exactly what I had in mind when I heard about the project for the first time. If the project is successful in the UK, the possibilities of applying the same model in other parts of the world are immense.

I dont mind if the project starts first in UK. Once the plant is set, up and running.. it would be easier for the team to implement the same in other countries easily. No doubt about that.

UK is a good choice, and it is in Europe. I will look forward when they are going to tell us that they are going to have power plants in other countries aswell. Wise decision for 4new to start in one country at first.
Starting in a single country first is ofcourse a good choice. I think that they will defenitely reach out to other country's in the future but they probably first want to see how it goes in that single country.

Yes, they need to have a strong foundation before spreading, if they do now, it will lead to some flaws and the spreading will be thin, once the foundation is strong enough, they can easily migrate to any place of their choice and set up a plant
Yes and they also need a license for a plant right? so i think that they also have to get one in every country if they want to spread their options.

Of course they need one, because this is not just a simple house. It is a power plant ! I think that in some countries it will be difficult to get one. Europe looks easy on that.

nxnqauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
Today at 08:40:05 PM

I think this project will be very vital if it is brought to Africa because here in Africa, we are drowning in waste and lacking adequate power supply

This is a good suggestion I think. In under developed places, this project is expected to soar because of its ability to help developing countries solve the problem of waste disposal and electricity

This is exactly what I had in mind when I heard about the project for the first time. If the project is successful in the UK, the possibilities of applying the same model in other parts of the world are immense.

I dont mind if the project starts first in UK. Once the plant is set, up and running.. it would be easier for the team to implement the same in other countries easily. No doubt about that.

UK is a good choice, and it is in Europe. I will look forward when they are going to tell us that they are going to have power plants in other countries aswell. Wise decision for 4new to start in one country at first.
Starting in a single country first is ofcourse a good choice. I think that they will defenitely reach out to other country's in the future but they probably first want to see how it goes in that single country.

Yes, they need to have a strong foundation before spreading, if they do now, it will lead to some flaws and the spreading will be thin, once the foundation is strong enough, they can easily migrate to any place of their choice and set up a plant
Yes and they also need a license for a plant right? so i think that they also have to get one in every country if they want to spread their options.

Of course they need one, because this is not just a simple house. It is a power plant ! I think that in some countries it will be difficult to get one. Europe looks easy on that.

Amazing progress have been made by the 4New team. I really like the way they are working. They are very transparent about showing their strength and project progress which is huge positive for the project.

2taps

Activity: 182
Merit: 107

View Profile
Today at 08:52:30 PM

I still can not understand when this project will end with ICO? All this has been going on for a very long time and it is not yet clear when the finish

Well, I must admit the pause we have now is confusing. But they did it to implement a KYC/AML process. After that, there will be a 3-day Pre-Listing Sale, starting on 1st June (9am GMT) with a price of $2 per token.

it starts at 9am on 1st of june and runs for three days, so i assume it would finish at 9am on the 4th?  Best bet is to ask them directly in Telegram.

Would be good to get clarification and get one of the official 4NEW members within this bitcointalk thread to confirm this confusion so everyone knows where the project stands

I got my information from their Telegram group, so I am pretty sure they are correct. But I agree with you, someone from the team here in the forum who answers these kind of questions would be nice.

I am actually satisfied with the information from the telegram channel. I'm only surprised about the long wait until the 3-day sale. Does it really take so long to implement a KYC / AML?
They were also busy with the website and the power plants so i think it will take a little bit longer when they have implemented KYC/AML we will see a lot of difference.
I agree i think because they worked on their website and the power plant they haven't had much time to work on other things like implementing KYC/AML. But now they do so i expect them to work on it.

faulerwilli

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
Today at 09:27:22 PM

Have you noticed this message today in their telegram-channel? :

Since we are launching with two plant sites, one plant site will cater to mining and the other will cater to the national grid starting off. We will closely monitor demand internally. In this fashion if grid sales are greater then the third site will cater to grid sales. If mining revenue is greater then the third site will cater to mining. However this fine balance will be closely tracked as there is no way to know what the people will choose. Nevertheless, our understanding and expectation from the masses is that most want mining
Also, in the distant future, once enough revenues are flowing within the ecosystem, the management team will initiate a Research & Development department where we will manufacture our own hardware. However, this is not an agenda for the short term and certainly is a 3 to 5 year plan of action. Therefore, is subject to change with market influences as we proceed through 4NEW's evolution.

I especially noticed that: we will manufacture our own hardware

do you think they are building miner like antminer? that would be amazing!

cryptossi

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

View Profile
Today at 09:27:42 PM

That will surely be a good business base for 4NEW, as the resources can be easily gotten and the market is readily available, though the main purpose of this project is to create like a backup for the steaming population of the blockchain community due to its vast power consumption but it can also be extended to corporate bodies and private homes  

Yeah Africa would be a great area for 4NEW to expand to if the idea works in the UK this could really help with the waste problem the whole world is facing at the moment!

Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.