Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:51:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  (Read 128268 times)
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:22:34 AM

After the issuance of PRO trading tokens, the prices were rapidly breaking, and investors were disappointed. The team to raise funds after the success if only travel, drink, enjoy life, playing a young model, then the money will soon be wiped out. Embarrassed Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akehurst_Propy_CM

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:20:32 AM

To start with, I'm not Andrey. I'm a Community Manager for Propy, and only work for Propy.

Prove it. If you're not Andrey Zamovsky, who are you?

This thread was started by Andrey Zamovsky (aka nixoid) of Ambisafe, who are responsible for multiple ICO scams & there is no proof whatsoever that this ICO is any different.

I asked you to provide some verifiable proof & all you can come up with is a cobbled together youtube video? Is that it? Is that the best that a supposedly multi-million dollar ICO can come up with?

Where's the audit? You must have one of those, surely?

I would provide you with my info through private message or even Skype. If that would suffice.

And what kind of verification do you want? I could give you the MOU paper with the Ukrainian gov't but you'll still be questioning becauseyou believe that the country itself is conspiring with the Andrey guy.

Maybe you don't know Ian Balina. He's one of the most influential guys in the ICO & crypto area.

I don't think anything would quench your thirst in this open area so if you would give me a way to contact you tell me what you want to see to be satisfied, that would be nice.

You can provide all details here in the interest of transparency & honesty, including the audit I've asked for 3 times now..... Roll Eyes

Like I said before, give me the list of info you wish to look at.
And what kind of audit are you talking about? An AMA? If an AMA, with what kind of info? Please be specific.
freew5660

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:17:15 PM

After the issuance of PRO trading tokens, the prices were rapidly breaking, and investors were disappointed. The team to raise funds after the success if only travel, drink, enjoy life, playing a young model, then the money will soon be wiped out. Embarrassed Cry

I'm also not happy with current price, still a bit hope though.
ivanpoldark

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:00:52 PM

I`m a little bit confused,  what Propy`s ambassador is doing in Nigeria. Propy is completely Ukrainian project as i understand, with Ukrainian team. What the point to teach local villagers about luxury real estate market? The same situation with humaniq team, they are also post soviet team, and trying to solve problems in Africa. That's a little weird for me, these local people don`t look like paying clients.

Nyrhalibe

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:58:40 PM

2018: The Year Real Estate Takes Center Stage

Summary

* Real estate prices are gaining momentum and will attract more attention in 2018.

* Demand for middle class homes is simply too high to be ignored, especially in "hot" markets like SoCal.

* Leading indicators suggest an acceleration of real estate building activity next year.

The last two years have seen the U.S. real estate market gain a remarkable amount of traction, surprising optimists and naysayers alike. Several important metro housing markets made impressive strides in 2017, confounding skeptics who predicted that runaway housing prices in some major cities would lead to diminished interest from prospective home buyers. Commercial construction meanwhile continues unabated in several regions of the country. In this commentary we’ll look at the drivers behind the strength. I’ll also explain why I believe 2018 will be the big coming out party for the real estate sector.

One of the reasons why real estate is a shoe-in for having a blowout year in 2018 is actually product of its recent success - namely, the forward momentum it has generated in recent years. The fact that most major metropolitan property markets have generated enough forward momentum in both construction and sales activity virtually guarantee a strong performance next year. The same could also be said of other markets, such as equities. Yet the stock market, unlike real estate, can reverse its forward momentum much faster which means one can never assume that a strong momentum market in the current year will necessarily translate into a stronger market the next year.

That said, contracts for developing properties are signed well in advance of the actual building, which in part explains the lagging nature of real estate trends. Due to the nature of real estate, the sector can continue to thrive even when the rest of the economy has begun to contract. Granted, real estate’s forward momentum will eventually reverse, but it usually requires an extended period of time compared to other markets for a real estate boom to implode.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4131125-2018-year-real-estate-takes-center-stage
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:12:00 PM

I`m a little bit confused,  what Propy`s ambassador is doing in Nigeria.

He's scamming, of course. Trip paid for by investards. It's a global scam - like all Ambisafe/Andrey Zamovsky ICO's.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:10:05 AM

Nice pump there. What's the reason behind?
Akehurst_Propy_CM

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:53:01 AM

I`m a little bit confused,  what Propy`s ambassador is doing in Nigeria.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQDZA9qV4AE3qYh.jpg

He's scamming, of course. Trip paid for by investards. It's a global scam - like all Ambisafe/Andrey Zamovsky ICO's.

Haha the Propy Ambassadors' are all over the world. I'm in Korea FYI
Akehurst_Propy_CM

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:54:16 AM

Dear Propy Community!

Are you excited about our upcoming relea­se? The open alpha of our Transaction To­ol will be delivered just in time, mid December. Remember how Facebook started as a social network for Harvard University students? Our smart contract enhanced tool version 1.0 will be available for the Bay Area, Califor­nia (just a few clic­ks away from your dr­eam home). This in less than two weeks after Propy was compa­red by Buzzfeed to Amazon!
While our software development team is working restlessly to make this happen, here is a portion of our updates for you!

Realtors, get armed with Bitcoin and Blo­ckchain knowledge

Here is the recent blog post of Natalia Karayaneva, CEO of Propy. In it she is giving advice to those of the realtors who want to keep up wi­th future trends. Be­sides that, you can read why the Propy team is developing a secure bitcoin and an ether x.509 certif­icate, which will el­iminate manual mista­kes and copy/paste hacks and provide a very convenient secure payment procedure for such high value transactions as paym­ents for real estate purchases. Read the full story here!

Hometown of Propy ho­sted the hottest Blo­ckchain events of the week

Last week Natalia Ka­rayaneva took part in a panel discussion about Bitcoin and Blockchain, organized by the San Francisco Association of Rea­ltors. The following day she was invited in a panel discussi­on with our Advisor Jeremy Gardner and a representative of Washington State at the Blockchain Expo in Santa Clara. It’s always nice to catch up with our advisors and discuss our fu­ture game-changing concepts #tokenzation­ofbuildings.

Natalia Karayaneva and Jeremy Gardner at Blockchain ExpoPropy’s team and Je­remy GardnerOur team was also part of the presenting companies at Token Summit II last week in San Francisco, one of the top tech Blockchain events. The crazy 2-week events marathon finished with the East West Blockchain Conference this past weekend in the San Francisco suburb of Burlingame, where we met in pe­rson with teams from some of most famous exchanges: Binance and Huobi, as well as from the new promi­nent projects Elf and FBG Capital.

Media about Propy

Will The Blockchain Render This Multibil­lion-Dollar Industry Obsolete?

8 дeкaбpя: кoнфepeния Cryptospace Moscow, Mocквa

房地产商业的区块链化Le promoteur Bricque­ville s’associe à Le­gaLife pour dématéri­aliser son process de transaction

Dear friends, as the time for the release of the alpha produ­ct is approaching, we are kindly asking you to help us find more "crypto listing­s" as well as crypto holders who would like to invest in real estate. We are soon beginning a massive campaign and your help will be very mu­ch appreciated!

If you are thrilled with this portion of updates, don't forg­et to tell us on our public channels: Telegram & Reddit.
Akehurst_Propy_CM

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:00:32 AM

I`m a little bit confused,  what Propy`s ambassador is doing in Nigeria. Propy is completely Ukrainian project as i understand, with Ukrainian team. What the point to teach local villagers about luxury real estate market? The same situation with humaniq team, they are also post soviet team, and trying to solve problems in Africa. That's a little weird for me, these local people don`t look like paying clients.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQDZA9qV4AE3qYh.jpg

Even though our CEO and few of the executives are from Bulgaria and Ukraine was a part of the beta test,
the team is based and registered in San Francisco, US. Plus, most of our focus from now on will be for US grounds.

The Propy Ambassador Program was put out since the end of the tokensale, to promote awareness for blockchain based
real estate transaction and automated title deed. Our friend Ifemayowa, is both CM and Ambassador for Lagos, Nigeria.
He has been attending multiple Real Estate events in Nigeria and if you search into it, there more pic you can find.

We're really getting some decent attention from both crypto and non-crypto sectors.
Hope you're happy with our progress!
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:26:21 PM

Even though our CEO and few of the executives are from Bulgaria and Ukraine was a part of the beta test,
the team is based and registered in San Francisco, US. Plus, most of our focus from now on will be for US grounds.

The Propy Ambassador Program was put out since the end of the tokensale, to promote awareness for blockchain based
real estate transaction and automated title deed. Our friend Ifemayowa, is both CM and Ambassador for Lagos, Nigeria.
He has been attending multiple Real Estate events in Nigeria and if you search into it, there more pic you can find.

We're really getting some decent attention from both crypto and non-crypto sectors.
Hope you're happy with our progress!

I was wondering the reason behind this pump and now i got my answer, thanks!
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:47:05 PM

It's all happening! The open alpha of our Transaction To­ol will be delivered just in time! Our smart contract enhanced tool version 1.0 will be available for the Bay Area, California!

Akehurst_Propy_CM

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:05:37 AM

Another amazing article about Propy compared to Amazon!

https://m.benzinga.com/article/10899303

Propy, A Blockchain Real Estate Startup, Could Change How You Buy Property
ehab.co

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:41:40 AM

2018: The Year Real Estate Takes Center Stage

Summary

* Real estate prices are gaining momentum and will attract more attention in 2018.

* Demand for middle class homes is simply too high to be ignored, especially in "hot" markets like SoCal.

* Leading indicators suggest an acceleration of real estate building activity next year.

The last two years have seen the U.S. real estate market gain a remarkable amount of traction, surprising optimists and naysayers alike. Several important metro housing markets made impressive strides in 2017, confounding skeptics who predicted that runaway housing prices in some major cities would lead to diminished interest from prospective home buyers. Commercial construction meanwhile continues unabated in several regions of the country. In this commentary we’ll look at the drivers behind the strength. I’ll also explain why I believe 2018 will be the big coming out party for the real estate sector.

One of the reasons why real estate is a shoe-in for having a blowout year in 2018 is actually product of its recent success - namely, the forward momentum it has generated in recent years. The fact that most major metropolitan property markets have generated enough forward momentum in both construction and sales activity virtually guarantee a strong performance next year. The same could also be said of other markets, such as equities. Yet the stock market, unlike real estate, can reverse its forward momentum much faster which means one can never assume that a strong momentum market in the current year will necessarily translate into a stronger market the next year.

That said, contracts for developing properties are signed well in advance of the actual building, which in part explains the lagging nature of real estate trends. Due to the nature of real estate, the sector can continue to thrive even when the rest of the economy has begun to contract. Granted, real estate’s forward momentum will eventually reverse, but it usually requires an extended period of time compared to other markets for a real estate boom to implode.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4131125-2018-year-real-estate-takes-center-stage
An incredibly astute evaluation of the global property industry. Do you work in tech or property? I wonder,  if enough usable blockchain property startups exist by the time there is a global financial  crash, then perhaps the wealth stored in crypto can help the industry weather the storm. Depends if it comes sooner or later. Sooner and probably not as the crypto market is still far from hitting the trillion dollar mark. But if it keep growing then perhaps it could support building even in a global depression.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 03:44:14 AM

I like to wake up and see that the price of PROPY is going up - finally. Hopefully soon it will be at the ICO-level.

I'm curious as what the team will show us next... Roll Eyes

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
Derevlean

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:57:12 AM

we bought Propy with ETH or BTC so for PROPY to be at ICO price level it will mean to be like 2 - 3 $ ....
peshonator

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:58:49 PM

Propy is not a completely Ukranian project, neither is Propy's team completely Ukranian. The CEO and a few of the executives are from Ukraine & Bulgaria, however, the team is registered & based in San Francisco. The project looking to change the worldwide market, and while our focus is mostly towards the US, what Propy's ambassador program is doing is trying to spread awareness in all parts of the world. Also, you know Propy is not just luxury real estate focused, right?
peshonator

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:07:12 PM

Dear Propy Community!

Just six months ago Propy published its White Paper and announced a token sale. Ever since our team has been on track with the White Paper roadmap, sometimes delivering even ahead of schedule. In this limited span of time, we managed to land an MOU with the government of Ukraine and months later Propy did a historical transaction for the whole Ethereum community - a hard asset - an apartment in Kiev, Ukraine’s capital - was remotely transferred on-chain and across borders.

This time is no different: we are proud to introduce you to the alpha open version of Propy’s Transaction Tool. The code of the tool has already been uploaded to Github. Believing in the lean approach, we are now releasing the Transaction Tool which lets individuals buy and sell properties in California for BTC. Imagine, now it’s possible to become an owner or sell a property in just 9 steps!

Have in mind that this is not a test version and only real sellers and buyers would have the ability to go through all the 9 steps of the transaction. However, our team is working on demo photos and videos explaining the usage of the Transaction Tool. Expect our detailed explanation of why and how Propy is the first-mover in the space, and why this step is so important for the real estate world. Your feedback will be appreciated.

Purchase Agreement

Final Grant Deed

We’d like to stress that Propy is soon commencing a marketing campaign aimed to attracting real home buyers (see one of the case scenarios of crypto millionaires buying properties here). The marketing plan will be revealed in January with expectations for real scaling of transactions to occur in Q1 2018. Starting from next week we’re beginning an education program for local brokers via demos and meet-ups.
Until then, if you know buyers or sellers of homes (in cryptocurrencies), do not hesitate to contact us through our official channels: Telegram & Reddit

Regards,
Propy’s Revolutionary Team
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:13:18 PM

Help! Is there a way to get back my PROPY from a MEW that was sent to a wrong address?

Unfortunately, No. You can't. This is one of the pecks of Decentralization. There's no "central body" to control and probably reverse transactions. Your best option now would be to track your propy tokens until they get on an exchange afterwards you make a report.

Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:34:13 AM

Propy is soon commencing a marketing campaign aimed to attracting real home buyers. The marketing plan will be revealed in January with expec­tations for real sca­ling of transactions to occur in Q1 2018.
https://twitter.com/PropyInc/status/943177942724685824

Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: