Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:54:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MNX What's going on !!!  (Read 551 times)
Mahdi88 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:16:23 AM

First of November was about 1 Dollar right now it's 50 Dollar!!! Should we buy ?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:25:57 AM

Very promising coin with a funtion of Parking and your own blockchain

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

kalymist

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:04:39 AM

it will stand next to the big ones, in few days.

If it reachs 4 billions marketcap, coin will be more than 1k usd each.

just buy some while it's still cheap.

chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:44:00 AM

First of November was about 1 Dollar right now it's 50 Dollar!!! Should we buy ?
I can confirm if this just hype to the minex coin. The only reason makes the price of the minex is really high right now caused by the total supply of the minex coin was around 6 million. And 3 million is the circulating supply.

kalymist

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:50:49 AM

I can confirm if this just hype to the minex coin. The only reason makes the price of the minex is really high right now caused by the total supply of the minex coin was around 6 million. And 3 million is the circulating supply.

It's a rare thing to own minex Smiley

max supply 19 millions, minus 3, like 16 million to share amoung all.

Even more Rare thing ^^ as GPU mining is very hard to stand for this coin.

Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:51:06 AM

i invested in their ico and got 77 coins and now with parking i have 105 coin at the moment. this coin wil big in couple of months and it will be in top 20 or top 25 coins. just buy it is still cheap to buy

shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:00:44 AM

The supply is not much and there's minexbank where you can park your minex coin and earn from the rates offered by minex bank, that way the circulating supply is getting less and less because most people park their coin thus the price increase. When the price is high, the rates will adjust.

langdong

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:14:58 AM

I really don't see why this coin should be any good. Average website, no activity on Github and the idea behind it is okay I guess but nothing new. The team looks fine though. Although I'd wonder what the programmers do they whole day.
I just don't see how this growth rate is sustainable. But then again the cryptomarkets don't behave very rationally.
kalymist

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 11:23:22 AM

I really don't see why this coin should be any good. Average website, no activity on Github and the idea behind it is okay I guess but nothing new. The team looks fine though. Although I'd wonder what the programmers do they whole day.
I just don't see how this growth rate is sustainable. But then again the cryptomarkets don't behave very rationally.

website is great, depend on each one of us taste ^^

is lambda investor does really care about github ?

5% per week man, that's awesome program.

Dev just released a new version of the minexbank, very easy to use interface, no bullshit, just what we need.

As you said, crypto isn't rational, it's new.
Don't spend to much time to figure out why such coin should moon, you just miss the train.

It looks good, Fomo is real, coin working and already widly adopted by investors.
white paper looks very serious.

Compare to many other altcoins, this one got history.

Many altcoins doesn't offer any staking rewards.
this one makes it user friendly.

Up to you fellas Smiley

thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:52:35 PM

The story of MNX just proof that one need to always give every project a chance to succeed, this project suffered alot of FUD but those that hold must be smiling now, I sold mine at 0.015BTC but I have no regret
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:34:50 PM

The story of MNX just proof that one need to always give every project a chance to succeed, this project suffered alot of FUD but those that hold must be smiling now, I sold mine at 0.015BTC but I have no regret

0.00433089 BTC now at this price. than the value of 0.015BTC how did you sell? I know I have seen at that price? graphics would you? I think it has entered a downtrend now.
kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:15:33 PM

I think the price will smoothly growing. We should buy now.
I have learn on wp. I believe MNX will reach 100$.
Btw, i have bought some MNX at 5$ each. Park amd earn.

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:30:07 PM

Yeah, specially because a week ago the price was less than ten dollars, and seeingit over fifty dollars each one is very impressive.. I dont know what is going on, maybe it seems that a lot of big whales are now playing with the price.

I dont know, i was trying to buy some when the price was less than $5, but i did not have a chance to do that because i did not have enough funds to do that before.

The real functions of the project is very good, but honestly, why you all are trying to hype it? I understand that maybe it is bringing a lot to the community, and more to the investors.

It touched $63 at the morning, and now it dropped a little to less than $50.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:57:47 PM

I can see that. But with more interest from the public, I want to see more active communication from the team. That's going to build trust in the community and drive the project forward.
reagannn

Activity: 241
Merit: 117

Satpam BTT 👮

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:00:59 AM

I think you'd better wait until the price goes down.
DiniazRosa

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

ICO starting on 16th of April!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:30:02 AM

I think the price will smoothly growing. We should buy now.
I have learn on wp. I believe MNX will reach 100$.
Btw, i have bought some MNX at 5$ each. Park amd earn.
I miss the train when it 5$ and i think it too expensive at 5$. but now it reach more than 50$ and the target 100$ will not so far.

》  ZPER  ▐|   DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM for P2P FINANCE
◣   Whitepaper   ◤   Main-sale 16th Apr   ◥   One Pager   ◢
▐|    Facebook   ||   Twitter   ||   Telegram   ||   Youtube    |▌
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: