Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:13:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading my 9000 Storj tokens!  (Read 501 times)
ALucky (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:18:58 AM

Will trade slightly undermarket price of Storjcoin X
Let me know if you're interested to trade below, I have just under 10,000 STORJ Tokens I am looking to trade.
They arn't on any major exchanges yet only etherdelta (Decentralized smart contract exchange for ethereum assets)
https://etherdelta.github.io/#0xb64ef51c888972c908cfacf59b47c1afbc0ab8ac-ETH

Storjcoin X is currently trading at 1.16$

i will trade my Storj for 1.12$

Good deal Smiley

https://storj.io/tokensale.html
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 01:44:53 AM

I was interested in these coins before but have since been preoccupied with other projects. So totally forgot about to buy these.

Tell you what.
If you want to get rid of all these coins at under $1 each at $0.94 then this I can do and take them all off your hands.
If you want to still get people to purchase a little at a time at this price you offer too then that is up to you as well.

I am only offering you this price for each token if you want to sell to all at once and not waiting for separate people to come and buy from you.

Let me know what you decide.

Thanks.
LLec.
ALucky (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:31:44 AM

I was interested in these coins before but have since been preoccupied with other projects. So totally forgot about to buy these.

Tell you what.
If you want to get rid of all these coins at under $1 each at $0.94 then this I can do and take them all off your hands.
If you want to still get people to purchase a little at a time at this price you offer too then that is up to you as well.

I am only offering you this price for each token if you want to sell to all at once and not waiting for separate people to come and buy from you.

Let me know what you decide.

Thanks.
LLec.

Dude the Storjcoin X tokens are literally trading at like 1.20$ on bittrex
If I sell to you for 94 cents each all my 9000 tokens, this is a 2k$+ loss for me almost 3k$

Im only doing a couple cents cheaper like 1.10$ or something, few cents what SCJX is trading under.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:15:17 PM

You should use Bittrex to sell your tokens. 9k will not affect the price too much at all. Always use escrow make sure everyone is happy at the end of the transaction.
LLec

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 03:05:43 PM

You should use Bittrex to sell your tokens. 9k will not affect the price too much at all. Always use escrow make sure everyone is happy at the end of the transaction.
Agreed.
Why are you not selling them on bittrex or on any other exchange then if you are so worried about losing out on so much if you sell each for $0.10-$0.26~ less.

Does not make any sense to anybody here why you do not do it in this way instead and trying to look for a buyer here.
ALucky (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:50:02 PM

Agreed.
Why are you not selling them on bittrex or on any other exchange then if you are so worried about losing out on so much if you sell each for $0.10-$0.26~ less.

Does not make any sense to anybody here why you do not do it in this way instead and trying to look for a buyer here.

Becuase you probably dont understand what im saying lol.
Storjcoin X is converting to Storj, their new token.
I have Storj and am offering it for slightly cheaper if you want, let me know and we can use etherdelta (decentralized exchange)
LLec

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 04:20:43 PM

Agreed.

I have Storj and am offering it for slightly cheaper if you want, let me know and we can use etherdelta (decentralized exchange)

OKay. Now I see what you are saying.

They are going to convert these old tokens after their ICO is over right?
So just selling them for cheap before that happens.

All understood now.
But I am not interested in these then.

I would rather wait until the new ones are ready for distribution under the Storj name of tokens.

Thanks.
LLec.
ALucky (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:36:31 PM

Agreed.

OKay. Now I see what you are saying.

They are going to convert these old tokens after their ICO is over right?
So just selling them for cheap before that happens.

All understood now.
But I am not interested in these then.

I would rather wait until the new ones are ready for distribution under the Storj name of tokens.

Thanks.
LLec.

They had an ICO for the new tokens "Storj"
From bitcoin based to ethereum.

StorjcoinX is the old one based on bitcoin / counterparty,

STORJ is the new token thats on ethereum.

The ico buyers were given the new ethereum token (ico was a month ago) a few days ago.

Storjcoin X owners are able to convert their token 1;1 for the new one, as theyre transfering over to that

Im offering it slightlyy cheaper becuase STORJ is not on any exchanges rn, and I dont want to hold / risk when it hits exchanges
andy75

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:12:52 PM

seems nowhere to trade , wonder what it worth  Grin

so far only place to trade is https://etherdelta.github.io/#0xb64ef51c888972c908cfacf59b47c1afbc0ab8ac-ETH

I give Storj FAIL grade for 2nd ico , maybe they do it the 3rd time  Grin

my offer is 1$  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: