Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 01:21:52 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GLIPP] - Global Intellectual Property Protection (WAVES asset)  (Read 5635 times)
ktmracing03

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 09:47:54 PM

You are a thief. Why would you sell glipp and then airdrop so many to all waves holders. I got so fucked here. You are an asshole ripoff artist and this is a fucking scam!

The intent was to run a proper ICO, once the SEC came out with additional guidance it was determined that an ICO was no longer an option therefore 5 Million GLIPP were airdropped to ONLY GLIPP holders so you received a ton of GLIPP relative to the number you owned. Not sure what you have to complain about as you could easily sell and make a profit or at least break even.

Do you have a better option to distribute the remaining GLIPP tokens as an ICO is NOT an option?

WAVES: 3PAdQUcvFsQXfsQmAiSgoJxaZH2KVVXcDe6

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
AlexSimion

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 12:34:39 PM

When will the final distribution take place ?
And for the guy crying a little earlier , I bought also glipp just so I can earn more from the airdrop , so I don't really understand what u're complaining about..

Cryptotina

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:48:32 PM

Intellectual property protection? How comes I never heard of this?

GETTING LOST IN THE SEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES? CHOOSE PLAYKEY TOKEN! 
PLAYKEY.IO ◇  DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Reddit ]  [ Medium ]  [ Twitter ]  [ LinkedIn ]  [ Telegram ]  [ BitcoinTalk ]  [ Facebook ]
Breasal

Activity: 586

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:19:20 AM

Dont fall for this scam coin like I did....big mistake. This guy promised info and a project but is just scamming people out of money with no project. Vapor scam
AlexSimion

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 05:40:57 AM

Dont fall for this scam coin like I did....big mistake. This guy promised info and a project but is just scamming people out of money with no project. Vapor scam
How is it a scam when it was airdropped to us ?

thelemaAZF

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:03:30 AM

I want to believe in this one, but there isn't much that feeds me. Not even a homepage where people can comprehend e.g. the progress of the project, the team behind it etc.
There's no possibility, no starting point to do some due diligence. Seems not really professional and smells a bit scammy to me, sorry.

Understood...and it is coming! GLIPP was never intended to be made public yet as it wasn't ready but the WAVES startup contest was so enticing that I decided to bring the idea to light before I was ready with the website and completed road map etc. I appreciate the patience and hopefully this week you will feel more confident once the website is up and the partnership announcement is made.

When is this exciting news on this partership coming?

BLΛCKMOON CRYPTO ▐▐ ICO▐▐  Sept 12th, 17
AlexSimion

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 10:55:05 AM

I want to believe in this one, but there isn't much that feeds me. Not even a homepage where people can comprehend e.g. the progress of the project, the team behind it etc.
There's no possibility, no starting point to do some due diligence. Seems not really professional and smells a bit scammy to me, sorry.

Understood...and it is coming! GLIPP was never intended to be made public yet as it wasn't ready but the WAVES startup contest was so enticing that I decided to bring the idea to light before I was ready with the website and completed road map etc. I appreciate the patience and hopefully this week you will feel more confident once the website is up and the partnership announcement is made.

When is this exciting news on this partership coming?
Was wondering the same , it would be nice if we got some news on this project.

thelemaAZF

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:53:33 AM

You are a thief. Why would you sell glipp and then airdrop so many to all waves holders. I got so fucked here. You are an asshole ripoff artist and this is a fucking scam!

The intent was to run a proper ICO, once the SEC came out with additional guidance it was determined that an ICO was no longer an option therefore 5 Million GLIPP were airdropped to ONLY GLIPP holders so you received a ton of GLIPP relative to the number you owned. Not sure what you have to complain about as you could easily sell and make a profit or at least break even.

Do you have a better option to distribute the remaining GLIPP tokens as an ICO is NOT an option?
Is the project dead? Any word on the street? Is there any reason for this coin anymore...at least sometime in the future?
Thanks

BLΛCKMOON CRYPTO ▐▐ ICO▐▐  Sept 12th, 17
Breasal

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:04:37 AM

How is it a scam when it was airdropped to us ?

Because he initially sold glipp on the waves asset exchange of which I traded for btc - later changed his mind to airdrop. Thief - you see he has not returned after stealing peoples money. Arsehole...
Breasal

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:05:30 AM

Is the project dead? Any word on the street? Is there any reason for this coin anymore...at least sometime in the future?
Thanks

Of course it's dead - the scammer ran off with folks money never to be heard from again.  Angry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.