Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:10:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GLIPP] - Global Intellectual Property Protection (WAVES asset)  (Read 6166 times)
ktmracing03 (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:27:21 PM

Did I read something wrong or is the price now down 100x? Who is selling for 50 sats? Is this a scam r what?

There has been a couple of airdrops which is why the price has fluctuated... those dumping their airdropped GLIPP will be regretting it soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ktmracing03 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:28:06 PM

Updated GLIPP distribution

Distribution  
100,000,000 total GLIPP supply (Originally created amount)
10,000,000 for CORE team members
5,000,000 presale (remaining unsold on August 1st Airdropped to GLIPP holders)
5,000,000 early supporters airdropped to GLIPP/WavesGO Holders
5,000,000 withheld for bounties
15,000,000 BURNED to reduce total to 85 million
Remaining 60,000,000 AIRdropped to all WAVES wallets

If you want to stockpile GLIPP as there are not many holders yet I would suggest buying it before the pre-sale tokens go off the market August 1st. There will be nearly 10 million tokens airdropped to GLIPP and WavesGo holders within the next few weeks. Then 15 million will be burned...there will also no longer be an ICO for GLIPP as the team GLIPP has partnered with has the required resources to continue development.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:46:49 PM

Did I read something wrong or is the price now down 100x? Who is selling for 50 sats? Is this a scam r what?

That is still mystery who is behind this project and people don't about free money mostly asset on Waves is much trusted as compare with ETH. But who has believe in this project can buy at low price.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:58:15 PM

That is still mystery who is behind this project and people don't about free money mostly asset on Waves is much trusted as compare with ETH. But who has believe in this project can buy at low price.

You are reading it wrong. That is a buy order at 50 sats not a sell order.
ktmracing03 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:53:25 PM

Correct thanks for pointing that out!
Breasal

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:17:36 AM

sellers are selling into the buy so, yea, the pre-ico price looks overpriced from here
ktmracing03 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:22:34 AM

sellers are selling into the buy so, yea, the pre-ico price looks overpriced from here

its called people that received airdropped GLIPP dumping. They will regret it come August 1st.
m_nief

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:34:40 AM

no bounty for logo design?? if you need pm me  Wink Wink Wink

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:22:21 PM

Dev can you please answer this:

1. Why did you choose a re-issuable token? This means you can issue more tokens in future if you want.
2. Why did you cancel the ICO? This means you will be handing out a bunch of free tokens and what is in it for you then?
3. If the ICO is cancelled, will you still be making a website, whitepaper, roadmap etc and when will that be?
4. Why should people buy the token today?
ktmracing03 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:17:38 PM

Dev can you please answer this:

1. Why did you choose a re-issuable token? This means you can issue more tokens in future if you want.
The original concept of GLIPP allowed for coins to be reissued as part of the distribution model to pay GLIPP holders. As that is no longer the case the GLIPP token will be changed by reissuing a single GLIPP token and marking it as non re-issuable
2. Why did you cancel the ICO? This means you will be handing out a bunch of free tokens and what is in it for you then?
The ICO was canceled based on the legal grey areas of token ICOs and the current SEC ruling and lack of legal protection. That and the need to raise a large amount of funds for development has dropped as a partnership has developed that affords GLIPP the means to continue development with less funding. My goal is simply to change the way the world views and handles intellectual property.
3. If the ICO is cancelled, will you still be making a website, whitepaper, roadmap etc and when will that be?
All of this will be published within the coming weeks and is currently under development
4. Why should people buy the token today?
The partnership GLIPP has formed (that will be announced as soon as some technical details are determined). Almost 10 million GLIPP tokens will be delivered to existing GLIPP and WavesGo holders meaning that if you buy coins today (which is the last day they will be for sale by the way) then after the next two airdrops you will become a large holder and then when the GLIPP service becomes integrated into the partners existing services...
ktmracing03 (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:41:49 PM

All sell walls have been removed from WAVES DEX and the airdrop of 5 million GLIPP to GLIPP holders has started (actually started atthe scheduled time of the Bitcoin Cash fork).

Thanks for supporting GLIPP.

Within the next week or so another 5 million GLIPP will be dropped to WavesGo and GLIPP holders so stock up on both.
Breasal

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:21:02 AM

Can you explain how GLIPP was certified (green check mark) by WAVES platform? Thanks
Breasal

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:28:43 AM

All sell walls have been removed from WAVES DEX and the airdrop of 5 million GLIPP to GLIPP holders has started (actually started atthe scheduled time of the Bitcoin Cash fork).

Within the next week or so another 5 million GLIPP will be dropped to WavesGo and GLIPP holders so stock up on both.

I'm very happy with the amount of airdrop that I had received...thanks GLIPP

Yea but if it's trading for 10 satoshi, no matter how much GLIPP you have, it's still a huge loss in value relative to pre-ICO

We need some road map and development announcements/plans..until then, this is vapor and valueless
ktmracing03 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:15:34 PM

Yea but if it's trading for 10 satoshi, no matter how much GLIPP you have, it's still a huge loss in value relative to pre-ICO

We need some road map and development announcements/plans..until then, this is vapor and valueless

It takes time to produce these items....they are being worked on currently and will be available as soon as possible. There has been a lot going on between GLIPP regarding the partnership that just is not yet ready to be made public yet. Once all of this becomes public the price should level out as many people tend to dump coins from airdrops as soon as they receive them.
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:17:19 PM

It takes time to produce these items....they are being worked on currently and will be available as soon as possible. There has been a lot going on between GLIPP regarding the partnership that just is not yet ready to be made public yet. Once all of this becomes public the price should level out as many people tend to dump coins from airdrops as soon as they receive them.
I think there are many of us who invested in Glipp that want to see a good and stable project , so don't pay attention to the people complaining about the price or that they want a fast road map etc etc , just focus on developing this project. Usually the ones that are pushing for fast results are the ones that wish to dump this coin as fast as possible for a quick buck ,  so dev just remember there are also plenty of us who are in this for the long run, take your time and deliver us a good and stable project.

admosfir

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:31:30 PM

it's a promising project i see. you can make any bounty programs to advertise this project. esepecially, you must make logo design contest to provide your project more interesting.
akai

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:41:23 PM

This project looks very good and can solve some of the difficulties in protecting intellectual property right now. I hope can join airdrop in this project. How can achieve it?
ktmracing03 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:54:10 PM

This project looks very good and can solve some of the difficulties in protecting intellectual property right now. I hope can join airdrop in this project. How can achieve it?

The next airdrop will be to GLIPP and WavesGo holders and be proportional to your WavesGo holdings. So to be involved simply have GLIPP and WavesGo in your wallet. The final and largest airdrop will be to all funded Waves wallets.
Breasal

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:33:31 AM

The next airdrop will be to GLIPP and WavesGo holders and be proportional to your WavesGo holdings. So to be involved simply have GLIPP and WavesGo in your wallet. The final and largest airdrop will be to all funded Waves wallets.

Can you advise when exactly the final airdrop (for now) will happen? Interested because not sure if tokens locked in on the bid/ask of the Waves Dex will be credited for the airdrop. Do you know this, please? Thank you.
ktmracing03 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:17:42 PM

Can you advise when exactly the final airdrop (for now) will happen? Interested because not sure if tokens locked in on the bid/ask of the Waves Dex will be credited for the airdrop. Do you know this, please? Thank you.

I can not say specifically what day these airdrops will occur yet, but more importantly why are you selling GLIPP?Huh lol j/k. I will provide a solid date for the GLIPP to GLIPP and WavesGo holders at least a few days before hand. It will be within the next 2 weeks though.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: