Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 12:05:11 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best iOS ethereum wallet?  (Read 1462 times)
niisarearning

Activity: 238

★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:02:01 AM

Could somebody suggest best iOS / iPhone ethereum wallet . I found one in App Store ethereum wallet by free wallet.org but I dint find any reviews on that could somebody suggest is that wallet genuine. And also genuine suggestions are welcome .

Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
the_hodler

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 06:36:43 AM

Jaxx was good. Currently waiting for an update to be launched as the price is not being reflected.

niisarearning

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:57:09 PM

Jaxx was good. Currently waiting for an update to be launched as the price is not being reflected.
Thanx for suggestion it's look like a exchange app is there any app similar to blockchain any official ethereum wallet for iOS please suggest .

ranih

Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 06:02:43 AM

Thanx for suggestion it's look like a exchange app is there any app similar to blockchain any official ethereum wallet for iOS please suggest .

It's not an exchange app. It's a wallet for Bitcoin, ether and more currencies.
A great one actually.

niisarearning

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:15:03 AM

A great one actually.
Fine i will try but the application seems like not opening one dark screen coming after nothing is happening .I am holding some tokens in my myethereum wallet i really need to keep it handy in my mobile so that i can send it to exchanges and sell and buy .

the_hodler

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 04:14:27 AM

A great one actually.
Fine i will try but the application seems like not opening one dark screen coming after nothing is happening .I am holding some tokens in my myethereum wallet i really need to keep it handy in my mobile so that i can send it to exchanges and sell and buy .

The app works ok for me. The only concern is that the rates have not updated for at least 3 weeks

ranih

Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 05:08:12 AM

A great one actually.

The app works ok for me. The only concern is that the rates have not updated for at least 3 weeks

Are you sure? I just checked on my app and the rates are up-to-date...

danherbias07

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:01:18 AM

Is Jaxx the only suggestion for this?
I am kind of looking also for an IOS application.
I got electrum application in my android but that is only for bitcoin and I want the same thing with my IOS.
I hope someone here could help about this. Something that is as simple as electrum.

the_hodler

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 07:45:27 AM

A great one actually.

Are you sure? I just checked on my app and the rates are up-to-date...

Yes am sure. It shows a rate of $360 and been that way for a long time.
On reddit, the support team mentioned that an update will be available.

the_hodler

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 07:49:37 AM

Is Jaxx the only suggestion for this?
I am kind of looking also for an IOS application.
I got electrum application in my android but that is only for bitcoin and I want the same thing with my IOS.
I hope someone here could help about this. Something that is as simple as electrum.

there is https://token.im IMToken. Not used it though. It works both on Android and iOS.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.