Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:59:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breakout alert Iconomi @$5 ST target of $8-$9 value  (Read 1470 times)
btc4peace (OP)

Activity: 444
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:51:58 AM

Chart looks good and value is great.
https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/iconomi

I am more trustable than you.  Those cbags who trolled me can get bent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptogasm

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:43:56 AM

Chart looks good and value is great.
https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/iconomi

Well, interesting!
ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:21:36 AM

iam not believe iconomi coin price in ico selling only 20k satoshi
182k satoshi, and bitcoin price same time iconomi ico selling is not high too, so is hold iconomi coin can get much profit
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:38:26 AM

I considering picking this coin up when it was stagnating, but I kept ignoring it, because I thought it was scammy. It is some sort of hedge fund or index fund of cryptos, and I never liked the idea of trusting some random people with my money, if I want to invest in a token I invest myself and speculate... but I guess I should have picked up some. I wonder for how long it can be hyped up since there are a lot of vapid promises on the project, we'll see if they deliver.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:34:14 AM

I considering picking this coin up when it was stagnating, but I kept ignoring it, because I thought it was scammy. It is some sort of hedge fund or index fund of cryptos, and I never liked the idea of trusting some random people with my money, if I want to invest in a token I invest myself and speculate... but I guess I should have picked up some. I wonder for how long it can be hyped up since there are a lot of vapid promises on the project, we'll see if they deliver.
That is exactly what ICONOMI is,it is an open fund management platform where users have the ability to choose from two investment types,one is more riskier which has a higher profit percentage and the other with less risk option and they have termed it as coin traded funds and the other coin managed funds and the fancy part is that they will pay out dividends from the profits they generate from the platform.If you invested in their ICO then you could have made a good profit,there are risks involved,but overall i like how things are progressing with them.
jono_t2000

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:44:32 AM

Im assuming they are still in beta testing at the moment? Do we know anything about how the funds are managed? Is it through scalping bots or is it through fund managers etc etc?

I read the paper and understand the options and how it all works but it was bit vague on who manages the funds which is why i didnt initially invest..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Wplay72

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:13:20 AM

Technical analysis of Iconomi.. current risk is on the downside

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ICNXBT/jXmweGii-Iconomi-caught-in-downward-channel/
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:47:50 PM

Any news on Iconomi guys? Does anyone have it, what are your speculations? I think it will recover, because Iconomi will burn ICN tokens, based on profits made with BLX on their platfor. What do you think? Is it going up?
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:49:09 PM

i hope your judgement is the best Cool https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/iconomi/usd

very_452001

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:52:19 PM

I remember on coinmarketcap Iconomi had a max/total supply info displaying. Now i can't see it. Why is that? Iconomi turned inflationary now?
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:09:45 PM

Any news on Iconomi guys? Does anyone have it, what are your speculations? I think it will recover, because Iconomi will burn ICN tokens, based on profits made with BLX on their platfor. What do you think? Is it going up?
With token burning it's likely that it'll recover. But anyways, even though I hold some Iconomi, I don't really believe in it. I'm still in the green with them, but there are vastly superior options and the fee scheme Iconomi uses isn't exactly generous either.

If you're not already holding, find something else in my opinion.
very_452001

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:32:58 PM

With token burning it's likely that it'll recover. But anyways, even though I hold some Iconomi, I don't really believe in it. I'm still in the green with them, but there are vastly superior options and the fee scheme Iconomi uses isn't exactly generous either.

What superior options are there?
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:33:47 PM

I remember on coinmarketcap Iconomi had a max/total supply info displaying. Now i can't see it. Why is that? Iconomi turned inflationary now?
I think it is Circulating Supply 99,900,350 ICN. I sure hope that is also the total supply.

Agreed. What options (that offer the same thing) do you think are better? I was really hoping it would climb back up to $5, but i am starting to lose hope, because there are no upocoming news for Iconomi, only for the BLX. Only reason the price could rise is because of burning, but even then, what is the use of the token?
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:39:47 PM

I think it is Circulating Supply 99,900,350 ICN. I sure hope that is also the total supply.

Agreed. What options (that offer the same thing) do you think are better? I was really hoping it would climb back up to $5, but i am starting to lose hope, because there are no upocoming news for Iconomi, only for the BLX. Only reason the price could rise is because of burning, but even then, what is the use of the token?
Iconomi should rise on its own since it's supposed to be a fund. The fact that it hasn't despite the market just shows how poorly managed the project is. As far as projects that do the same thing go, I've only really read about Numer.ai and AiCoin, the latter of which is by far superior on paper.

But even outside of that, I would choose any number of altcoins over Iconomi both for short- and long-term investments.
very_452001

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:18:50 PM

Iconomi price looks like it's bottomed out. Surely it cant go lower? Must be a pump for it soon right?
BMG86

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:05:55 PM

Iconomi price looks like it's bottomed out. Surely it cant go lower? Must be a pump for it soon right?

That's usually when the whales start pumping. Throw a little in it and see what happens, it's priced pretty good right now
fedoralite

Activity: 548
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:23:56 PM

That's usually when the whales start pumping. Throw a little in it and see what happens, it's priced pretty good right now

The current price is 2$ each and if there will be huge whales that are willing to pump it then we can possibly say that the price would really reach  for 8-9$ price predicted but this is a long journey and need a lot of money to spend it but let see how things work on it since ICONOMI devs are doing a great project these days.
Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:26:54 AM

If I close some positions in margin trading, I will buy some iconomi with my free capital. I missed this opportunity in february, this time I won't miss it. My expectation is super high from Iconomi team, and it's available on Kraken which I like.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:52:17 AM

Iconomi price does look bottomed out on charts. It just needs some good news for fueling
its rally. Listing on  bigger exchanges should help or a big rally in all cryptos.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:34:33 AM

The current price is 2$ each and if there will be huge whales that are willing to pump it then we can possibly say that the price would really reach  for 8-9$ price predicted but this is a long journey and need a lot of money to spend it but let see how things work on it since ICONOMI devs are doing a great project these days.
Regarding on their Dev team i do have trust on them because they do really have projected plans.Time would really be needed and funds for this coin to be pumped.You are right if theres whales then for sure prices would really sore up high.For now if we do have extra funds better to buy some ICONOMI and hodl until prices would rise up.Dont miss the train.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: