Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how many bought bitcoin from virwox?  (Read 6968 times)
mynameisdon (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:02:10 AM

when i go for buying btc from virwox its show only to buy Omc.they say Omc is currency as virtual.but didn't put the rate of it.i searched on google too,but there are no specification about Omc coin.
so if have you bought bitcoin from virwox then tell me its process.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alaki

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:48:12 AM

when i go for buying btc from virwox its show only to buy Omc.they say Omc is currency as virtual.but didn't put the rate of it.i searched on google too,but there are no specification about Omc coin.
so if have you bought bitcoin from virwox then tell me its process.
I'd entreat you to go through(read) this -> https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/en/buy-bitcoin-paypal/ ( there's similar procedure for buying with credit/debit cards)
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 09:59:18 AM

I bought 1 btc from virwox with paypal in 1 year.
Isn't profitable to buy from virwox because price for one bitcoin is to high.
XCASH
Legendary

Activity: 929
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:16:12 AM

You cannot directly buy Bitcoins with money from Paypal on Virwox. First you have to use your Paypal money to buy Linden Dollars (SLL), then you can buy Bitcoins with Linden Dollars (SLL).

After you log into Virwox you should see the links to markets shown below on the left hand side of your computer screen.

Exchange:
  EUR/SLL     USD/SLL
  GBP/SLL     CHF/SLL
  EUR/ACD     USD/ACD
  SLL/ACD     SLL/OMC
  EUR/OMC     USD/OMC
  BTC/SLL     EUR/MVC

if you sent USD to Virwox through Paypal you need to click the USD/SLL link to take you to the USD/Linden Dollars market page. There you can buy Linden Dollars with your USD. Afterwards you need to click the BTC/SLL link to take you to the Bitcoin/Linden Dollars market page. There you can buy Bitcoins with your Linden Dollars.

For security reasons Virwox delays everyone's first Bitcoin withdrawal by 48 hours, then process all the following withdrawals immediately.
kryptoblubba

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:18:18 PM

Isn´t it possible to buy Bitcoins with SSL anymore?
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 06:35:39 PM

I think you want to buy from paypal to virwox.. they are asking first to buy other currency before you can convert it into bitcoin for me it is not a good idea to buy to exchange your paypal to bitcoin in virwox because the fee is really high .. much better to buy bitcoins in local exchange site like in india that they have zebpay.. and i think right now you can use vcc like here in my country we have now a vcc in bitcoin wallet that we can use to verify in paypal you can fund your vcc or withdraw it into bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kryptoblubba

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:24:30 PM

Yeah I meant to buy Bitcoins with Paypal on Virwox. But it seems that I cannot buy SSL anymore with PayPal (SSL are needed to buy Bitcoins) - you cannot buy SSL anymore I guess.

So you cannot buy Bitcoin anymore there.
Omar2420

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:36:22 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 07:29:57 PM by Omar2420

Just wanted to bump this old thread to add my experience. A lot of people claim that virwox locked their accounts as soon as they tried to pull money out of the system, making the whole thing a scam. I can't deny those stories, but I can also say that it did actually work for me.

I used a VISA Gift Card purchased with cash, and bought USD in VirWox.
Then I converted USD to SLL (Second Life Money) and then SLL to BTC.

1. Purchase of USD from a gift card was instant
2. Convert of USD to SLL was instant.
3. Using SLL to buy BTC was NOT instant. I received a message saying they need up to 48 hrs to manually review this transaction. At this point I was getting worried because I started to find all kinds of bad reviews where people said virwox is a scam.
4. Eventually, after about 24h I got the e-mail saying it was processed and I did receive my BTC.

Notes and Warnings:
- The fees are high. I paid US$75 into VirWox and, in the end, came out with US$58 of BTC.
- Virwox won't convert fractional amount of USD into SLL. So if you have $50.99 in USD in your account, you can only transfer exactly $50 to LLC. So the $0.99 is 'stuck' there. This is important because if you pay US$75 into VirWox, you'll receive a lesser amount due to transaction fees.
- You also can't translate exact amounts of SLL into BTC. So in the end, you'll have a few crumbs of SLL and USD lying around in their system, that are worthless to you.
- During all of this, I never had the provide a phone number or any other personal information beyond what was necessary to process the VISA Gift Card.

Conclusion:
The USD -> Second Life Money -> BTC worked for me, through VirWox.
But I wouldn't recommend it due to high fees, inefficient process, and numerous reports that you could get locked out.
Tara11

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 11:54:26 AM

Virwox is fastest. Just used it to buy bitcoin from there. It took me 3 minutes to deposit money and convert it to bitcoin. But the conversion fee is little high. I deposited 100 dollars but received 87 dollars worth of bitcoin. But it is easiest and fastest purchase out there. But I do think the that conversion fee is worth risking now. Because bitcoin will be much higher in next coming months. Your 100 dollar bitcoin will be worth 1000 dollars next few months.
ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:52:09 AM

fee trade and fee withdraw in virwox  is very high
if you have alternative exchanger, you can choose another exhange, maybe local exchange in youre country is good
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: