Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:17:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin trading tool is THE best?  (Read 611 times)
BadAss.Sx (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 11:02:21 PM

I am working with trading tools for my daily trades, but i have the feeling i haven't found the best trading tool yet. I have tested Haasbot, leonArdo and C.A.T, but they all have their flaws which annoys me a bit (missing tools, resource issues etc.etc.). Paid already a nice amount for these and they have surely paid me back already, but i want to trade with an ultimate relaxed one without worrying about resources or using multiple programs to complete my trading tools.

What is a relaxed trading tool for me?

- 64bits and uses less resources (important)
- works on OSX
- Must have all tools like

• Full charts
  • Daily volume, total wallet outputs
  • Loading older trades from exchanges (could be API restriction though)
  • Interval refresh

Like a copy of the Poloniex structure in a program. So, why am i not using the browser then? Because that uses a lot of resources (Chrome even 5GB) and i would like to have tabs in a program tools of all exchanges instead of multiple browser tabs which are eaten my pc resources.

So, which tool is everyone using? Or what do you think it is the ultimate tool i'm looking for? I am of course prepared to pay for it, but a fixed price and not a monthly fee.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitje

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:15:41 PM

I am working with trading tools for my daily trades, but i have the feeling i haven't found the best trading tool yet. I have tested Haasbot, leonArdo and C.A.T, but they all have their flaws which annoys me a bit (missing tools, resource issues etc.etc.). Paid already a nice amount for these and they have surely paid me back already, but i want to trade with an ultimate relaxed one without worrying about resources or using multiple programs to complete my trading tools.

What is a relaxed trading tool for me?

- 64bits and uses less resources (important)
- works on OSX
- Must have all tools like

• Full charts
  • Daily volume, total wallet outputs
  • Loading older trades from exchanges (could be API restriction though)
  • Interval refresh

Like a copy of the Poloniex structure in a program. So, why am i not using the browser then? Because that uses a lot of resources (Chrome even 5GB) and i would like to have tabs in a program tools of all exchanges instead of multiple browser tabs which are eaten my pc resources.

So, which tool is everyone using? Or what do you think it is the ultimate tool i'm looking for? I am of course prepared to pay for it, but a fixed price and not a monthly fee.

Have you tried forking zenbot and make your own?
There are already python modules for the most popular indicators..
With that being said, I think that some hb implementation of the indicators are really good.. not from the newest hb version though, which seems to be adjusted in curious ways..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: