Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Launch of Blockolo - User Adoption for Crypto Businesses  (Read 803 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
blockolo (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:03:26 AM

This is the first official post and we will introduce what is blockolo.com, how it works, and how you can get started.

Blockolo: Grows Adoption for crypto businesses and projects by generating leads, re-educating lost users from website visits, and community development marketing.

How it works: You submit an application, and if your business qualifies, we will partner together to grow your user base. Tokens/coins are accepted as payments.

How to get started: Apply at www.blockolo.com

Thank you for reading!

We look forward to your reviewing your applications.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EllaDong

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:35:40 AM

Interesting. Our project is going to release first official post. Good luck to your project and your team.
blockolo (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:23:28 PM

Interesting. Our project is going to release first official post. Good luck to your project and your team.

Which project? Tell us more Smiley
willnotwas

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:45:51 PM

I read the post and got acquainted with the site. But I did not understand anything. Sory. In my mind, you can improve you message. And good luck!!!
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:48:30 PM

Nope, goes against crypto. That is a centralization that we have avoided and continue to avoid. No one trusts your judgement as far as giving you their info and no one needs you enough to act on it. Your service may work better outside of crypto and that is where you belong, not here, trying to information gather in a decentralized environment.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
blockolo (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:42:31 PM

I read the post and got acquainted with the site. But I did not understand anything. Sory. In my mind, you can improve you message. And good luck!!!

Thanks for the feedback. We are open to ideas. What part of the messaging do you think can improve?

blockolo (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:49:31 PM

Nope, goes against crypto. That is a centralization that we have avoided and continue to avoid. No one trusts your judgement as far as giving you their info and no one needs you enough to act on it. Your service may work better outside of crypto and that is where you belong, not here, trying to information gather in a decentralized environment.

I actually agree that we do not need any services that focus on centralization.  We cannot automate everything that does require business support and consulting. How do you expect people grow the eco-system of crypto without accepting payments for goods and services?  

Our service does not require data mining. (Which we do believe that -data mining- is against decentralization.)

It is a basic level marketing campaign to improve the user experience when working with crypto based businesses.

A) User goes to the official main website url.
B) User leaves and goes elsewhere
C) Next time user finds the ad and website, the content will be different and more information value content regarding the project.
D) User can input ONLY an email address. We do not need more info.
E) Creative marketing newsletters will go out to the user about the project

The main problem we find in crypto is not enough content value-added marketing. (Tutorials, How to, Instructional steps).
One area we plan to solve is pushing the marketing movement forward through our team working with a community of crypto writers.  
blockolo (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:45:43 PM

Blockolo.com received an update.

Check out what our focus is for the crypto industry
faimloup

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:35:28 AM

Nice clean site. I actually think this marketing service focussed on crypto projects / ICOs is a good idea, but I don't think you are focussed enough or give enough information about how you differentiate from a regular marketing agency.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: