Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ClaimWithMe 🏆 Most Paying Faucet Of All Times 🚀 13,890sat/min 🔥 Free Bitcoins!  (Read 287830 times)
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:00:58 PM

What happens when withdraws > income of the site?

Lets assume 10 people deposit 2 btc each, which is 20 btc.
How long until their ROI/BE?

PS:
This is a "generator", not a "faucet". You have a generator which is fueled by other people's deposits.
That's a "HYIP", or a "Ponzi" scheme. The "faucet" you have on your site is just free advertising for you on this forum, by telling people post their faucet earnings, here, in this topic.
It's a smart way to promote stuff, but it's bad when promoting scam schemes which eventually will disappear. You just give a bad name to "faucets".

It does not belong in this section.

You can even deposit 2 BTC in order to buy the Black Hole but such purchases are later manually verified by our staff because as you have said we cannot sustain all amount sizes.
In the case we cannot accept your purchase we undo it and return you back the money. So far we have got a Supernova purchase which we can perfectly handle.
The break even point is set at 10th day in the best scenario possible, so this in the case you have made 3 full claims a day. By following the given example you can earn up to 300% ROI in 30 days, however we made 2 months of tests before finalizing the planets and we can clearly state that it's almost possible because most of all must sleep, work and various unforeseen dynamics. The most common scenario is 80-190%, this includes losses as well.
With the 8,000~ registered users (as of now 26-07-2017) we are currently earning $700~ a day with AdSense only.

With the 8,000~ registered users (as of now 26-07-2017) we are currently earning $700~ a day with AdSense only.(After being on AdSense for 2 days only. Why would you lie about this?)

Please, keep in mind that you're dealing with someone who's been working with websites and AdSense for many years, and what you're saying makes no sense and is impossible. You launched your site 2 days ago. Do you even understand how SEO works, do you even understand how CPC/CPM is formed by Google. Don't insult my intelligence, please.

You can even deposit 2 BTC in order to buy the Black Hole but such purchases are later manually verified by our staff because as you have said we cannot sustain all amount sizes.In the case we cannot accept your purchase we undo it and return you back the money. So far we have got a Supernova purchase which we can perfectly handle.

Was this info anywhere on the site before you replied here? If not, great improvisation.
Also, while you're saying that, you should have a formula which will show the amounts allowed to be deposited, before people start sending their funds your way.
But I've never seen any "honest" (lol) ponzi schemes which don't allow users deposit funds when clearly those schemes require more and more deposits to self sustain themselves.

The break even point is set at 10th day in the best scenario possible, so this in the case you have made 3 full claims a day. By following the given example you can earn up to 300% ROI in 30 days, however we made 2 months of tests before finalizing the planets and we can clearly state that it's almost possible because most of all must sleep, work and various unforeseen dynamics. The most common scenario is 80-190%, this includes losses as well.
So, in other words, in order to keep your scheme going on, you'll be limiting deposits (as you've mentioned above), by returning coins back to the people who've sent them.

Giving a ROI of 5%+ per day, is risky business. With the data you've provided, 5% per day = 150% per month, which is the average of those 2 numbers you gave above.

Here's another funny fact.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/claimwith.me
Based on Alexa and some simple math, I can clearly tell you that you're bullshitting people about AdSense earnings being $700 per day.
Your earnings aren't even $7 per day, yet.
Another thing which you should know and probably know is that adsense doesn't allow "faucets" put their ads on the sites.

Now, would you PLEASE move this topic to investments section, because it doesn't belong in the micro earnings section?
That's the only way I'm going to stop this.
You're running a investment site, advertising it as a faucet and giving faucets a bad name.

Faucets and faucet games are something totally different than a "generator faucet ponzi/HYIP/investment scheme".

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nagadota (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 02:13:42 PM

Do you want AdSense's proof as well? Alexa ranking is taking a bit longer than usual to update. Within few days you should see it in top 500,000~.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:17:04 PM

Do you want AdSense's proof as well? Alexa ranking is taking a bit longer than usual to update. Within few days you should see it in top 500,000~.

You're not answering to the questions I've asked you.

What you're showing me doesn't back up anything about earning $700 per day from AdSense about this website you're running.
It actually makes it even worse, because now you've put some proof on the internet and people who've worked/working with AdSense can see that you're full of shit, man.
Also, Google's ToS doesn't allow you post screenshots of your earnings Wink

Your CPM of 20 dollars is amazing Roll Eyes

Here's the mistakes you did.

"Last week" should not exist in that panel, since you launched your scam site 2 days ago.
The earnings in that screenshot probably are either edited, or you run more sites, which are on that Google account.
Last payment says 2.6k EUR last NET30 period. How come? Thought you launched 2 days ago? :O

Seems we got a little liar here, boys and girls.

Please, prove me wrong. Smiley
Nagadota (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 02:25:32 PM

What you're showing me doesn't back up anything about earning $700 per day from AdSense about this website you're running.
It actually makes it even worse, because now you've put some proof on the internet and people who've worked/working with AdSense can see that you're full of shit, man.

"Last week" should not exist in that panel, since you launched your scam site 2 days ago.
The earnings in that screenshot probably are either edited, or you run more sites, which are on that Google account.

So much hate and envy in two single posts. I don't understand why you are so angry, most likely because you got a faucet too?
We will discuss again after 2-3 months but meantime you can continue to monitor our Alexa ranking day by day, there's no problem at all with this.

PS: last week exists because my AdSense account is 3 years old and handled 2 faucets and 1 e-commerce. Let's not forget that I connected it more than 1 week ago to claimwith.me and last payment comes from previous earnings, you are clearly a genius of AdSense.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:30:10 PM

Actually, there's no envy here, or hate.

I'm just proving that you're a scammer, that's all.
Your manipulation and defensive stance might work on some people, but I'm immune to that kind of lowlife sh*t.

With all the bs you said, here's a quick summary:

You have a $20 dollar CPM on adsense on a 2 days online scam site.
Alexa is not the most accurate tool, but it shows when your site launched. It's not in top 1 million yet.
It's easy to figure out that scammers will do anything to justify their empty words, by avoiding replying to questions and answer their own questions.

Please move this scam to the scam investments section, it doesn't belong to micro-earnings.

You lied about earning $700 per day.
You lied about a lot of stuff and you simply can't justify it and you just get more and more defensive.

Now, regarding your "PS".
What other sites do you run? Would love to check them out.

So much hate and envy in two single posts. I don't understand why you are so angry, most likely because you got a faucet too?
We will discuss again after 2-3 months but meantime you can continue to monitor our Alexa ranking day by day, there's no problem at all with this.

PS: last week exists because my AdSense account is 3 years old and handled 2 faucets and 1 e-commerce. Let's not forget that I connected it more than 1 week ago to claimwith.me
Nagadota (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 02:30:58 PM

I updated my previous post. If I wanted to lie to you we could easily run a self-moderated thread and delete your posts, however we'd rather to answer you instead of proving you weakness.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:34:19 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 04:27:35 PM by mexicantarget

I updated my previous post. If I wanted to lie to you we could easily run a self-moderated thread and delete your posts, however we'd rather to answer you instead of proving you weakness.
Look, like I said. Reverse psychology wont work on me.
Your argument is invalid.

You had to create your scam topic without the editing abilities for a lot of reasons, and I'm not here to say which those reasons are.

I'm here to point to the fact that this ponzi scheme doesn't belong in micro earnings section

Can you tell me why you said you're earning 700 USD per day? You'd be earning 21k EUR per month, instead of 2.6k EUR per month.
(As you show in your screenshot Roll Eyes And yes, someone has to be a genius to understand that 700 USD x 30 days doesn't equal to 2680 EUR.)

you are clearly a genius of AdSense.
Your words:
With the 8,000~ registered users (as of now 26-07-2017) we are currently earning $700~ a day with AdSense only.

See?
You sh*t in your own bed, how can I keep myself from proving that you're not a liar who can't even lie and then proves it himself, lol

EDIT:
Sorry, it's not 2.6k, it's 2680 EUR.

Such envy, much hate, wow.

See what you started? All I asked you was move this topic to investments section. Sad

Bad luck, guy. I liked your name. Old W3 player.
Kubalala

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 07:31:47 PM

Account: 57bf9fa4

Considering myself a simple "user", I like the "ClaimWithMe" site.

The design is pretty well, the payment is high (so far) and it makes fun to visit/claim.
Nagadota (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 07:38:49 PM

The design is pretty well, the payment is high (so far) and it makes fun to visit/claim.

Welcome aboard!  Smiley
Space treasure: WZ27252136

Increible Faucet The best on the world, it is paying and doing instantly withdraws!!!! Smiley
Begin To Earn Bitcoins For Free On ClaimWithMe!!!

You have forgotten to post your account ID  Cheesy

Kubalala

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 07:42:42 PM

Welcome aboard!  Smiley
Space treasure: WZ27252136

Coupon reward is 8,110 satoshi! Thanks!
Nagadota (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 07:55:30 PM

ID 203a52e0

I love https://claimwith.me, because I have never won so fast and so easy, DOING NOTHING!  Grin  Grin  Grin !!!

You made my day, so you know what? Here you go another space treasure containing fast and easy money, doing nothing: NG05211100

Increible Faucet The best on the world, it is paying and doing instantly withdraws!!!! Smiley
Begin To Earn Bitcoins For Free On ClaimWithMe!!!
My number account is: a918eb98

One more space treasure for you and welcome aboard: AL27424320

I am very excited about this page, to be promising, I started today, and I already invested my first 0.005btc, I like the easy way of handling on the page, the administrators are very aware, everything looks great, I hope I lasted a lot this time. Page as it has many positive things.
 Grin Grin

Account Id: 363e71fa

We have the same mate, a space treasure for you too: SO00506685

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:06:56 PM

Remember folks. Drain this site as much possible, but do not invest anything in this scam.

You can find more info about the scam part in previous page.
He admitted he's a scammer by lying then posting info he wasn't supposed to post.
SangSoerya

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:23:28 PM

Account ecf767ee

What do i like from ClaimWithMe??.... mmm  Huh  Huh

it has very nice interface site,  very fast and big earning compared to other faucet, today i'm already on mercury just waiting my first withdrawal tommorow.

and most of all it has very nice and generous admin with his super dooper giveaways.   Wink Wink
Alge898

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:39:33 PM

Account 3aa4b995

Amazing bitcoin faucet generator. i love it!
pls keep this faucet alive!  Wink
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 08:43:13 PM

464f5709 here.
Does the "faucet" look nice? Yes.
Is it highest paying around? Yes.
Does it have good promotion here? Yes.
However mexicantarget  is right, it all feels 2G2BT(to good to be true). Let's just hope mexican is wrong.
My (hopefully) constructive criticism:
--withdraw fees are to high. You can giveaway 50K to everybody, and they still have to claim a lot
  to have some tiny profit, cause of high fee its like you actually haven't gave away a thing.
--I have problems with my password change, site informs me about captcha error but there is no captcha to
  solve at  pass change section.
--You have given coupons for users recently, what could stopped me from "stilling" those? Are they account specific?
--No 'remember me' option. I have to log in every few minutes... a little annoyance.
--Did I mention withdraw fee?  Roll Eyes

George.FAUTSY

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

In Bitcoin We Trust!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 08:56:30 PM

Good site for claim satoshi's...  Tongue Tongue Tongue Grin Grin Grin

poor marketing technique admin. try to focus on better advertising methods if you're serious to run it long.
olexander.ma

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:20:34 PM

Account 60af5730

it has very nice interface site,  very fast and big earning compared to other faucet. today i liked it) will see.
simpan94

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:33:09 PM

Account ID: abf490b7

is the best faucet. is paying me very well. come claim with me. join this faucet and get u'r bitcoin. hurry ^^
farido

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:34:02 PM

Account ID: 2169fd8c

Great site bro to claim satoshi keep going
Cyberabbit

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:21:13 AM

Account ID: 8402a003

I am very pleased with ClaimWithMe, in my opinion, one of the best I have seen. Nice site and to earn extra income at home, goodluck, happy earning everyone!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: