Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:53:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ClaimWithMe 🏆 Most Paying Faucet Of All Times 🚀 13,890sat/min 🔥 Free Bitcoins!  (Read 287830 times)
kodem

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:21:38 PM

Account 84b05c3b

https://blockchain.info/it/tx/cfc3cf96d7853e5a013ea6e8588e098cfd8ef029d93348b5636874d2c4880da3

Total Received   0.0015 BTC   

Succesfuly recieve withdrawal,
Thanks claimwithme im waiting for my reward.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaerin

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:31:15 PM

If we upgrade to planet mats we get 17000sats max claim. But we can only claim 3x per day. What the hell? Thats 51k sats per day and 1.5m un 30days. Not to mention 50k withdrawal fee.hahahaha

What?! They're really pushing it now.

What the hell are you guys talking about?  You can claim more than 3x per day, but you MUST claim at least 3 times in order to get your maximum payout.  All the planets payout 3x their upgrade cost after the 30 days.  Because those planets only allow you to store up to 8 hours of earnings maximum before you must claim to get more you have to claim 3x a day.  As long as you claim at least once a day you will earn your investment back.  If you claim twice a day then you will get 2x your investment back.  If you claim every 8 hours or 3x a day you'll end up with 3x your investment.  You can claim more than 3x, so that you don't lose any earnings, but if you wait until your bank is full before claiming you'll need to claim every 8 hours.  Every time you claim it essentially resets that 8 hour clock.  The only exception to this is when you have Earth which requires claiming every 150 minutes to maximize earnings.
Jaerin

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:33:34 PM

This certainly does not look good for the site.  I, along with many others I'm sure, have already invested a lot of time and effort here to get to 100,000 satoshis, and then admin changes the rules after we spent time here.  You have already profited off me with your advertising, and now I can't withdraw.

Your MOST FAIR plan would be any NEW ACCOUNTS cannot cash out until they buy Mars.  This SMELLS LIKE A SCAM, and that cannot be disputed.

Sounds like preventing people from creating tons of free accounts without ever paying anything back into the system.  You can buy mars with your free earnings and then you'll be earning it back at almost twice the rate as before.  You spend another 10 days getting your purchase of Mars back and the other 20 days are free profits.  You're not losing anything other than having to use the site for more days.  You don't have to put in any external deposits to buy planets.
neo03

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:35:24 PM

This certainly does not look good for the site.  I, along with many others I'm sure, have already invested a lot of time and effort here to get to 100,000 satoshis, and then admin changes the rules after we spent time here.  You have already profited off me with your advertising, and now I can't withdraw.

Your MOST FAIR plan would be any NEW ACCOUNTS cannot cash out until they buy Mars.  This SMELLS LIKE A SCAM, and that cannot be disputed.

When i first came to know about this site, my first impression was it will not sustain even a month. Iam half correct already -- the way they are imposing restrictions on withdrawals is a proof.

In a week or so they will say you can only withdraw 10% of your balance and in subsequent weeks they will say you just invest and forget about withdrawing..... Grin Grin Grin Grin.

This is 1000% scam.....still believe these guys?Huh time will tell you the truth and i dont think its not gonna take much time...
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:39:15 PM

If we upgrade to planet mats we get 17000sats max claim. But we can only claim 3x per day. What the hell? Thats 51k sats per day and 1.5m un 30days. Not to mention 50k withdrawal fee.hahahaha

What?! They're really pushing it now.

[-- convoluted word salad --]

All those words just to say what @almost09 said.
jimmy55

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:41:58 PM

Sounds like preventing people from creating tons of free accounts without ever paying anything back into the system.  You can buy mars with your free earnings and then you'll be earning it back at almost twice the rate as before.  You spend another 10 days getting your purchase of Mars back and the other 20 days are free profits.  You're not losing anything other than having to use the site for more days.  You don't have to put in any external deposits to buy planets.

Are you a shill?  No, it is absolutely unfair because we already put time in and admin has profited off of us, and then he changed the rules.  This is a fundamental legal tenet.

FOR SALE (cheap)
neo03

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:47:03 PM

what do you mean by saying "Sounds like preventing people from creating tons of free accounts without ever paying anything back into the system". If a user sign up for free and did not spend time he will never reach the point of withdrawal...does it hurts the admin.... the fact is that if a free user has reached the threshold of withdraw it does mean that he has claimed several times which indirectly tells he has visited the site so many times.....and invested his time. If the admin wants every user to invest he should have fairly said that you need to invest some amount if you want to withdraw .. i hope you understand my point.

Frankly the admin wants the users to stick to site allday long and that he can show his advertisers that we have X number of user online at any given time which is truly unfair in my view....
Jaerin

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:54:57 PM

I have nothing invested and nothing to lose.  The change makes perfect sense to me.  No it probably isn't fair that it was changed after people already invested time, but if the program is going to last then it seems like an obvious change.  This is free money with no effort other than to log in and click once.  Where in the world do get returns like this with no effort at all?  NOWHERE.  Maybe it is a scam, but nowhere did I suggest that you should invest any money.  All I said was it makes sense that there are restrictions on free accounts.

We have no idea how much money is made on the ad revenue or anything else so there is no way to know if the program is at all solvent.  Anyone thinking that this is anything other than a BIG FAT risk is asking to lose their money.  If you never deposit a coin then you have nothing to lose except the time it took to click your claim button several times a day.  You can still get your free money you just need to click to buy Mars and claim for 10 more days like you were already planning on doing.  In fact it is even easier because you only have to visit once every 8 hours instead of 2.5 hours.  If the site dies in the next 10 days then you still haven't lost anything more than you originally put into it.

Free money is still free money.  If it goes away you didn't lose anything but the hope that you were going to get free money.
seniorbtc

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:13:59 PM

Haha I knew that something like this will be!
But anyway thanks for free satoshis that I got at start. But I today reached 100k balance and you made that need to invest to withdraw. Sad
Jaerin

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:53:11 PM

But anyway thanks for free satoshis that I got at start. But I today reached 100k balance and you made that need to invest to withdraw. Sad

So take 50k of that and buy Mars.  You'll have your 50k back in 10 days and still be earning nearly twice you were before.
Coiner_

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:21:48 PM

So take 50k of that and buy Mars.  You'll have your 50k back in 10 days and still be earning nearly twice you were before.

I know you want to shill so bad for them and won't mind tripping over yourself trying to rationalize this but at least get the facts straight. Mars costs 500K satoshis not 50K, 500,000 satoshis.
jimmy55

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:24:55 PM

So take 50k of that and buy Mars.  You'll have your 50k back in 10 days and still be earning nearly twice you were before.

I know you want to shill so bad for them and won't mind tripping over yourself trying to rationalize this but at least get the facts straight. Mars costs 500K satoshis not 50K, 500,000 satoshis.

I know Jaerin, I don't know why you are supporting their BS behavior.

I am a little over 100k which I was supposed to be able to withdraw, but I now need 500k.  And when I get there they will probably raise the withdrawal limit again.

FOR SALE (cheap)
Coiner_

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:32:11 PM

I have nothing invested and nothing to lose.  The change makes perfect sense to me.  No it probably isn't fair that it was changed after people already invested time, but if the program is going to last then it seems like an obvious change.  This is free money with no effort other than to log in and click once.  Where in the world do get returns like this with no effort at all?  NOWHERE.  Maybe it is a scam, but nowhere did I suggest that you should invest any money.  All I said was it makes sense that there are restrictions on free accounts.

We have no idea how much money is made on the ad revenue or anything else so there is no way to know if the program is at all solvent.  Anyone thinking that this is anything other than a BIG FAT risk is asking to lose their money.  If you never deposit a coin then you have nothing to lose except the time it took to click your claim button several times a day.  You can still get your free money you just need to click to buy Mars and claim for 10 more days like you were already planning on doing.  In fact it is even easier because you only have to visit once every 8 hours instead of 2.5 hours.  If the site dies in the next 10 days then you still haven't lost anything more than you originally put into it.

Free money is still free money.  If it goes away you didn't lose anything but the hope that you were going to get free money.

Right, just the 18 days spent clicking 9x (?) a day to reach 500K satoshis while fighting ads and numerous redirecting popups only to lose it on a planet that limits your claiming to 3x a day and will take 10 more days of clicking and redirecting popups just to get back that amount.

Or you deposit 500K satoshis from your wallet immediately to buy Mars hoping you can evade the 18 days of Earth clicking and start your 10 days in earnest only to receive the lovely "You can only withdraw with planet Mercury" message.

Edit: And oh, did I mention that you're essentially paying CWM?  Roll Eyes
malik59

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:48:24 PM

My point is simple...

the objective of admin is to keep the user active on this site...

let me tell you about myself ...and how I behave... I visit that site regularly which Pays regularly ... there are site which pay around 10,000 satoshis a week , I stick to them ...there are sites that pay 20,000 satoshis a week I stick to them , there are site which pay min 30,000 like freebit... even the claim rate is low...but they pay ..on time ..everytime... I stick to them...
then there are sites...which say they will pay ..once I reach say 100,000  but don't pay you every time... maybe once a month ... I loose interest in them... even though they may be paying around 30,000 satoshis a day...
Now this site  when I joined it , clearly said , it won't force Users to buy anything... now they are showing me the term  that they have the right to change the terms of use... true... agree... but its not fair...

if your objective is to keep the user at your site...then Pay him... if you cannot afford 100,000 they pay 50,000 or even 30,000 or impose a reasonable condition .. with incentives...
for example again freebitco... they pay in 30,000 but if you keep it there they pay interest / day .. even a 4 satoshis interest keeps the user happy ...and user can cash out anytime .. provided hey pays the fee... and fee is pretty high.. so user waits ...and keeps collecting ... for example ... I keep collecting  upto  60,000 then cash out  30,000 of it.. and leave 30,000 with them..for a mere 4 satoshi / day interest... reason..TRUST ...because they have not changed their terms of use.. and PAY on time.

I suggested earlier ..if you want to keep the user sticked to your site... PAY him.. if a sites pays me  100,000 satoshis on maturation  every time...why would I leave  it...? or merely come once and claim once or twice  the 100,000 and then leave him... no sir I will keep coming... and keep collecting as many times 100,000 as I can... thats the psycology ...

if you still think people come only for once or twice...and you want to really Sell them something...then sell something cheaper... like introduce a new cheap planet say moon ...for  200,000 satoshis .. that would be reasonable and fair... not 500,000 thingum...and even after that...with such change in terms.. creates low credibility ... even though  i agree you have the right to do so.. I will be careful ... if they can change the terms after 100,000 satoshis they can change again after 500,000 ...and if they do... then What..?  seems no gaurantees...
sorry for the long post ... hope they get the point...
Enth

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:54:29 PM

Yesterday I bought 4 referrals. All of them no active. Good deal  Grin

FreeBitcoin AMAZING REFback 90% (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5319626.0)
Manish331

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:13:19 PM

Very Bad Decision.

Make minimum withdraw 200000 or 300000

Even you charged 50,000 satoshi for withdraw

After that you are not geting profit WOW
za3oublino

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:19:59 PM

hello evrey body, good website, payment proof :the transaction hash of my withdrawal:1CUR55iKtEBC3bwvYLu4ecveDfMbNnnBwt
account id: 98b78f19
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Jaerin

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:33:24 PM

My point is simple...

the objective of admin is to keep the user active on this site...

let me tell you about myself ...and how I behave... I visit that site regularly which Pays regularly ... there are site which pay around 10,000 satoshis a week , I stick to them ...there are sites that pay 20,000 satoshis a week I stick to them , there are site which pay min 30,000 like freebit... even the claim rate is low...but they pay ..on time ..everytime... I stick to them...
then there are sites...which say they will pay ..once I reach say 100,000  but don't pay you every time... maybe once a month ... I loose interest in them... even though they may be paying around 30,000 satoshis a day...
Now this site  when I joined it , clearly said , it won't force Users to buy anything... now they are showing me the term  that they have the right to change the terms of use... true... agree... but its not fair...

if your objective is to keep the user at your site...then Pay him... if you cannot afford 100,000 they pay 50,000 or even 30,000 or impose a reasonable condition .. with incentives...
for example again freebitco... they pay in 30,000 but if you keep it there they pay interest / day .. even a 4 satoshis interest keeps the user happy ...and user can cash out anytime .. provided hey pays the fee... and fee is pretty high.. so user waits ...and keeps collecting ... for example ... I keep collecting  upto  60,000 then cash out  30,000 of it.. and leave 30,000 with them..for a mere 4 satoshi / day interest... reason..TRUST ...because they have not changed their terms of use.. and PAY on time.

I suggested earlier ..if you want to keep the user sticked to your site... PAY him.. if a sites pays me  100,000 satoshis on maturation  every time...why would I leave  it...? or merely come once and claim once or twice  the 100,000 and then leave him... no sir I will keep coming... and keep collecting as many times 100,000 as I can... thats the psycology ...

if you still think people come only for once or twice...and you want to really Sell them something...then sell something cheaper... like introduce a new cheap planet say moon ...for  200,000 satoshis .. that would be reasonable and fair... not 500,000 thingum...and even after that...with such change in terms.. creates low credibility ... even though  i agree you have the right to do so.. I will be careful ... if they can change the terms after 100,000 satoshis they can change again after 500,000 ...and if they do... then What..?  seems no gaurantees...
sorry for the long post ... hope they get the point...

Totally understand the site  is very much about trust.  In the end though they have to make the site work or people get nothing.  The difference here is you're not just deciding not to use the site anymore, you're actively trying to make others not use the site even though the change seems to make sense.  As I said maybe its not fair, but if it is the change that needs to be made to keep the faucet running then having some option is better than no options.

So just like in Free-to-play games you can either spend 45 days and be able to earn for free from that point on or you can spend $12.50 to skip that step and start now.  I'm not suggesting that you do either of those things, but it certainly is designed to make you weigh your options on how you want to play the game.  Patience or quick return, one has risk involved the other can be just as lucrative in the long run, but requires you to grind it up.  I'm personally trying to grind it up and if I lose it all then so be it.  I work from home making far more than this so its just a break from my normal grind with a small potential payoff in the end.

As you said you also have to consider if you're going to pay out as soon as you can and incur more in transfer fees or if you are going to just let it build on the site.  The "interest" you earn is the fact that you don't ever pay more than 50k per transfer.  So you can earn 50k interest by waiting until 200k instead of 100k.  There is value in all your decisions, you just have to make the right ones and be patient.
Nagadota (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 06:49:55 PM

[ https://www.facebook.com/claimwithme/photos/a.122669381656084.1073741828.119912411931781/132723210650701/?type=3 ]

Promoters were all waiting for this feature... Referrals lookup!
You can now know how much you earned from each referral with this simple tool and further statistics might be added in future.
We have also combined the "Referral Program" popup with "Referral History" page.
Due to the high number of SQL queries executed at the same time we have decided to make this page available every 10 seconds only per person so that users won't flood the database.
What are your thoughts? Let us know!

Enth

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:57:03 PM

[ https://www.facebook.com/claimwithme/photos/a.122669381656084.1073741828.119912411931781/132723210650701/?type=3 ]

Promoters were all waiting for this feature... Referrals lookup!
You can now know how much you earned from each referral with this simple tool and further statistics might be added in future.
We have also combined the "Referral Program" popup with "Referral History" page.
Due to the high number of SQL queries executed at the same time we have decided to make this page available every 10 seconds only per person so that users won't flood the database.
What are your thoughts? Let us know!

Your referal program is sux. Yesterday I bought 4 referrals. All of them no active. Ok, now tell me about 25% active users of all...  Grin

FreeBitcoin AMAZING REFback 90% (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5319626.0)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: