Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:36:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: lizidev are banned from this forum  (Read 1300 times)
flitreque (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:13:42 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 02:48:33 AM by flitreque

lizi twitter: https://twitter.com/imisslizi
lizi ann thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1726755.0
lizi slack  : https://join.slack.com/lizicoin/shared_invite/MjAwNTIwNjU4MjMxLTE0OTc4NTkxNjUtZjU2NjQ1OGU2Yg
lizi  exchange:https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=LIZI_BTC

lizi coin will  been a great coin.

Sorry lizidev, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com .

so ,it is a good  to create a new coin? i can`t do some work  on lizicoin

can you give some  a good  advice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 02:47:38 AM

I'll simply requote what I sent you via PM:

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

hey
i am lizi dev

can i create  a new ann thread  again
You've been temp banned several times across several accounts for doing multiple altcoin giveaways, ban evasion and circumventing PM ignore restrictions (like you're doing right now). As such, you've been permanently banned from the forum. So, no, you can't create ANY thread or post that isn't in Meta and about your ban or PM anyone that isn't related to your ban or has chosen to not receive messages from any of your accounts and has stated so directly (take a hint).

These restrictions aren't for any specific user but for you as a person. Unless you manage to appeal your ban, you are restricted from participating FOREVER.

P.S. I've moved the thread about your ban to Meta and deleted any recent posts unrelated to your ban.

flitreque (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:26:15 AM

i had  send a email  banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com ,but not  response.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:33:13 AM

Can't you read first?

As such, you've been permanently banned from the forum.

There is no place for you again except on here (META section)
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 04:13:18 AM

It might and probably will take a while until theymos gets to your appeal. With the number (multiple in a row) and type (multiple ban evasions) of offenses you committed, I doubt this case is his main priority.

flitreque (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:04:14 AM

i had  send a email  banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com ,but not  response.
It might and probably will take a while until theymos gets to your appeal. With the number (multiple in a row) and type (multiple ban evasions) of offenses you committed, I doubt this case is his main priority.

can  i create a simple  ann thread  without  any  altcoin giveaway?

not  altcoin giveaway?
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 04:10:13 AM

can  i create a simple  ann thread  without  any  altcoin giveaway?

not  altcoin giveaway?
See quoted post:

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

hey
i am lizi dev

can i create  a new ann thread  again
You've been temp banned several times across several accounts for doing multiple altcoin giveaways, ban evasion and circumventing PM ignore restrictions (like you're doing right now). As such, you've been permanently banned from the forum. So, no, you can't create ANY thread or post that isn't in Meta and about your ban or PM anyone that isn't related to your ban or has chosen to not receive messages from any of your accounts and has stated so directly (take a hint).

These restrictions aren't for any specific user but for you as a person. Unless you manage to appeal your ban, you are restricted from participating FOREVER.

P.S. I've moved the thread about your ban to Meta and deleted any recent posts unrelated to your ban.

flitreque (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:53:14 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2017, 06:22:08 AM by flitreque

can  i create a simple  ann thread  without  any  altcoin giveaway?

not  altcoin giveaway?
See quoted post:

hey
i am lizi dev

can i create  a new ann thread  again

i know ,that is because of altcoin giveaway. lizi coin is firt  proof  of image  coin ,it is so great.

this  ann new  thread ,i will create  a lizi ann thread  wihout any  altcoin giveaways,i had pan  create a website for altcoin giveaway
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 07:16:30 PM

i know ,that is because of altcoin giveaway. lizi coin is firt  proof  of image  coin ,it is so great.
this  ann new  thread ,i will create  a lizi ann thread  wihout any  altcoin giveaways,i had pan  create a website for altcoin giveaway
No. You are banned from the forum forever. Go away.

You didn't listen the first few times, instead making threads moaning about the rules in Meta, there is no reason for you to be let back in.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:18:16 AM

You didn't listen the first few times, instead making threads moaning about the rules in Meta, there is no reason for you to be let back in.

And a lot of chances have been given but still you take it for granted so it would be hard for you to participate in the forum except in Meta of course. If somehow you are given a chance and allowed to do so then you zhould mot waste it and follow the rules set in the forum so that you will not experience this again. I hope he learns his lesson though but still I am doubting if he did considering those temporary ban and so on then he did it again and again. Goodluck!
flitreque (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:51:41 AM

And a lot of chances have been given but still you take it for granted so it would be hard for you to participate in the forum except in Meta of course. If somehow you are given a chance and allowed to do so then you zhould mot waste it and follow the rules set in the forum so that you will not experience this again. I hope he learns his lesson though but still I am doubting if he did considering those temporary ban and so on then he did it again and again. Goodluck!

I had learns the lesson
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:51:43 AM

Just a perfect example of a hard-headed individual. Didn't know where to put himself. So being banned forever in this forum is the right decision for this type of user.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:55:15 AM

The lesson is that you're fucking banned, permanently.   If you don't get that, then I'd say you haven't learned your lesson.  Stay away from this forum.  There's no need for you to even be posting in meta anymore.
tp48221018fuh

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:45:45 AM

The lesson is that you're fucking banned, permanently.   If you don't get that, then I'd say you haven't learned your lesson.  Stay away from this forum.  There's no need for you to even be posting in meta anymore.

why  the  banned is right
Tazmo

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:33:16 AM

is there a list of banned users?
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:45:19 AM