Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:23:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PumpKings : We pay YOU! Check us out!  (Read 2741 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PumpKings (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:44:31 PM

Im interested but i dont have telegram nor do i feel like linking it to my cellphone.

I completely understand.

We just completed our website Altcoin Pump and Dump Group. This has our countdown clock on it. I believe we will try to link the coin on the site too. Let me work on that for you, but until then enjoy the site!  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:53:29 PM

Site looks dope, really good. Although I am not exactly a fan of pump/dump groups since you can always see hours before the coin was announced, that the announcers have bought in quite big and mostly just sell their sell orders to the people they announce the pump to.
bobismyname

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:41:11 PM

I am in this telegram and was able to speak with the owner for a while today. Have a lot of faith in the group... I am very excited for the pump on Saturday and a giveaway the next day, hopefully I win some BTC!
PumpKings (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:21:46 PM

Site looks dope, really good. Although I am not exactly a fan of pump/dump groups since you can always see hours before the coin was announced, that the announcers have bought in quite big and mostly just sell their sell orders to the people they announce the pump to.

I completely understand what you are saying. Unless there is some play in the market prior to me announcing the coin, there shouldn't be any major fluctuation. I plan on being as fair as possible. I am able to make money on other pumps, and am questioning if I'll even participate in my own pump. I want things fair!

I am in this telegram and was able to speak with the owner for a while today. Have a lot of faith in the group... I am very excited for the pump on Saturday and a giveaway the next day, hopefully I win some BTC!

That sounds awesome Bob. I try to be as open and honest as possible. Maybe you'll be the winner  Cheesy Someone will be!
PumpKings (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:22:19 PM

Tomorrow is our first pump!! Getting closer!

&

Sunday is when I pay someone!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:33:52 PM

&

well its exiting to know who's going to be the first person to receive your payment after they also gain profits with your pumped team
are you going to announce it publicly here or inside the telegram group? lets see how reliable your team can be after this first attempt
of pumping a coin.
PumpKings (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:02:04 PM

&

well its exiting to know who's going to be the first person to receive your payment after they also gain profits with your pumped team
are you going to announce it publicly here or inside the telegram group? lets see how reliable your team can be after this first attempt
of pumping a coin.

There is no team, this is a me & I program.

I will be posting it on the telegram, but I can definitely post it here too if there is enough interest. Definitely don't mind posting it in both places. I will be adding a video to telegram of the actual randomizer, if telegram allows me to add it.
bobismyname

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:11:33 PM

Pump is in less than 1 hour I am very excited, putting 0.7 BTC into this!
PumpKings (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:40:39 PM

Pump is in less than 1 hour I am very excited, putting 0.7 BTC into this!

I am very excited to have people helping this adventure!

Let's see who wins the BTC tomorrow!
szfinx

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:27:54 PM

Be very careful. Today was the first pump, and it went as expected. The organiser and some of his close friends bought TX coin a few minutes before the pump and sold it a few minutes after the announcement for the participants for a profit.... The participants lost out...

If you don't want to lose your money, don't participate, you will be scammed too.

PumpKings (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:25:09 PM

Be very careful. Today was the first pump, and it went as expected. The organiser and some of his close friends bought TX coin a few minutes before the pump and sold it a few minutes after the announcement for the participants for a profit.... The participants lost out...
If you don't want to lose your money, don't participate, you will be scammed too.

I am sorry you feel that way, but I can assure you that is not the case. There are thousands of people out there that buy coins before pumps expecting them to pick the "right" coin. This morning the coin was at a volume of 11 BTC, followed by 28 BTC right before I announced it.

If this bothers you so much, I can try to adjust the coin last minute to make sure there wasn't an increase to the prices, but sadly that's exactly what happens to a market as this one, things flux out of my control.

I will kindly ask you to not use the annoying large and bold red wording. It is a bit overkill for a thread. Hope you don't find that rude, but it's annoying to see. Thank you.
bobismyname

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:10:59 PM

Well I can say that with the 0.7 BTC I invested, I came out with 1.1 BTC. Now I guess the percentage isn't ideal but I played it safe and made a good amount of money in return. I will be looking forward to the next pump.
PumpKings (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:17:15 PM

Kings just completed the second pump! I am very pleased to say that we hit over 2x on the second pump!

If you would like to join us please do! We are making moves to be better and more profitable than ever.

Altcoin Pumps!!
PumpKings (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:49:49 PM

First Payout!

As promised the announcement for the winner of the giveaway!! I will be posting a video after this post! Please message me and I will send you your winnings of 0.01 BTC to your account!

🥇Winner : Kshitij Patel🏆
bobismyname

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:54:48 AM

Made 0.08 BTC today I am very happy!!!
PumpKings (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:14:49 PM

Had another very successful pump today!!

So glad to see that others are happy with the progress we've made.

We're almost to 1000 member so I'm going to have to start paying more!
Jamievs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:29:01 PM

I saw the same. I clicked the link as soon as it was posted (on 300 mbit fiber optic internet) and by the time the page was loaded the price was already at it's peak. In the ongoing transactions you could clearly see the dumping already started. (lots of sell orders the very second the page had openened).

Remember folks, if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:44:37 PM

I saw the same. I clicked the link as soon as it was posted (on 300 mbit fiber optic internet) and by the time the page was loaded the price was already at it's peak. In the ongoing transactions you could clearly see the dumping already started. (lots of sell orders the very second the page had openened).

well that's the problem if even you make it in the right time but if there's already someone who already got first then you will be doomed and expect the dumped
as we knew that this type of a game is really risky it should be played by those who really knows how to lose and quick enough to sell right away.
PumpKings (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:04:55 PM

well that's the problem if even you make it in the right time but if there's already someone who already got first then you will be doomed and expect the dumped
as we knew that this type of a game is really risky it should be played by those who really knows how to lose and quick enough to sell right away.

Half the battle is not getting to greedy. Remembering that 10% profit is better than 1% loss. Don't go in if you feel that you will possibly lose. I highly recommend watching a few, before trying yourself.

Also you have to realize that my group is growing and getting larger so more people will be buying in so it'll be a faster pump. These first few pumps have been a lot slower than before I ran them.

Also the another safe bet to make money is to buy in on the first dip. You can usually pull 50%+ on these dips because everyone is trying to sell off. If you want any advice please reach out to me on the telegram. I am more than willing to help everyone and give advice on anything I can.
Bctin

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:41:05 PM

scam is confirmed by me.. when they announced the coin name it was already pumped. they buy always before the announcement and waiting some of members to buy a bit more and bidding higher than asks and selling lower than asks. it also helps the pump more and guess what.. who bought the coin before (and guess who they are) always collects %80 of profits. the other profit rate is naturally distrubites the buyers in the mid of up going price and sell it a bit higher than which price they bought. thats the way. i revealed it even as a newbie.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: