Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:49:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: stuck on Claymore and nicehash  (Read 498 times)
talboris2 (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:22:56 AM

Hi. just making test for the rig
right now one gtx 1070 card
 Everything works smooth - but when i run nicehash bench or Claymore( latest) after 2 minutes all stuck..
Pc freezes.

i can see 25 M/H.. and then a freeze

plz help.. maybe because mother board is old? but i use now 1card..
 Huh
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GaryH

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:16:17 AM

what OS, is your video card overclocked?  If so what are the settings?  How many watts is your power supply?  How much wattage you showing at the wall?

Did you look at your system logs to see if any errors were reported?

If you are running Windows, do you have the latest Win 10 Creators Edition or? 

You didn't give us much info to go on...  Undecided
talboris2 (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:29:10 AM

what OS, is your video card overclocked?  If so what are the settings?  How many watts is your power supply?  How much wattage you showing at the wall?

tnx for answering. meanwhile i have solved it by changing paging file from 8 to 4096 ( i have 4gb ram) though some ppl say better to use 20 gb virtuale memory. How much is better?

can i run different cards like gtx 1070 and 970? and mining zcash along with eth?
Nokia555

Activity: 392
Merit: 266

EthMonitoring.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 05:49:13 AM

tnx for answering. meanwhile i have solved it by changing paging file from 8 to 4096 ( i have 4gb ram) though some ppl say better to use 20 gb virtuale memory. How much is better?

can i run different cards like gtx 1070 and 970? and mining zcash along with eth?

When you have like 6 GPU-s then its 20GB, but having it like 8-16gb by default dosen't really hurt anything.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: